Wonder Woman Vs Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/enhanced/webdr05/2013/8/21/13/enhanced-buzz-20882-1377107391-7.jpg

Pre DCnu Wonder Woman, using bracelets only (pin point blocking), no area force field allowed.
Classic Bullseye with a deck of cards.
He gets 52 tries to hit her at a distance of 25 feet.
Based on her blocking feats, his accuracy feats, can he hit her?

http://pixelatedgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/bullseye.jpg

Decter
No he wouldn't land a single hit

WW was blocking trillions of parts from a shattered god that were crossing the universe in a small amount of time

riv6672
With just pin point skill? Huh.

h1a8
Once the object is thrown then it's just a projectile. WW has blocked bullets, lasers, etc. She could literally yawn and wait for the object to get within 2 feet of her and still block it (She will see it in super slow motion).
Accuracy doesn't change a slow object to a fast one.

Sin I AM
She's been hit alot but mostly from up close. I think the distance gap gives her an edge. She can always just tank it

riv6672
Well i'm not saying he can hurt her, thats for sure. laughing

Cogito
0% chance of anything getting through without a bullshit writer

riv6672
Thought Bullseye was better than that. Guess i missed the mark!

DarkSaint85
He can't hit her at all. Even once. Arguably, she could do it with just one arm.

riv6672
Makes one wonder where her other hand might be.

h1a8
Originally posted by Sin I AM
She's been hit alot but mostly from up close. I think the distance gap gives her an edge. She can always just tank it Not from projectiles. She has blocked so many bullets and energy beams that anything far slower is merely PIS.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by h1a8
Not from projectiles. She has blocked so many bullets and energy beams that anything far slower is merely PIS.

She's been shot enough to suggest she can be hit

riv6672
^^^see thats what i figured, but no one's tzken up for Bullseye here, so i gotta go with what i got.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^see thats what i figured, but no one's tzken up for Bullseye here, so i gotta go with what i got.

It's been up close though. Like h2h range. She's almost unstoppable at a distance

DarkSaint85
Say, 25 feet?

riv6672
I did indeed say 25 feet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.