Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2017)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
I hope we get ep 7 characters

Kazenji
Stuff em after how they handled the first Star Wars: Battlefront

better off sticking with the one from 2005.

Zack Fair
so soon? wtf

BruceSkywalker
they should skip this and just make jedi and sith games for ps4 and xbox one

-Pr-
It's gonna be another Fifa/Madden. The same base game year after year, with stuff tacked on in each new instalment, and an "upgrade" every 4 or 5 years.

Zack Fair
Gross.

Nemesis X
Unless Bioware makes another KOTOR will I ever buy a Star Wars game off EA. Battlefront is dead, this I'm feeling.

CPT Space Bomb
F**k Battlefront. Seriously, they can go screw themselves. What a waste of money that game was. Never buying another Battlefront game after that last one.

Kazenji
^ As i said earlier better off sticking with the one from 2005, At least that one had more content with it.

Jmanghan
The gameplay is fun.

Thats all I care about.

But, it shouldn't have been $60.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Jmanghan
The gameplay is fun.

Thats all I care about.

But, it shouldn't have been $60. Actually, the gameplay isn't that fun. Gameplay is very bland and the progression is a joke. The complete lack of single player offline modes is a tragedy and the fact they think they're going to sell a sequel to this shit is insulting to the intelligence. Anyone who buys the sequel to this deserves to be flogged. I'm ashamed I bought the first one; but I'll not make the same mistake twice.

Smasandian
Fun is subjective term. You might not find it fun but Jmanghan does. No way you can argue either way.

Your other points are valid though but I guarantee if DICE puts out a trailer similar to Battlefield 1 and it shows a SP campaign, people will probably will buy even though they could of said something very similar.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Jmanghan
The gameplay is fun.

Thats all I care about.

But, it shouldn't have been $60.
Regardless of price, the problem was it looked like an unpresentable, skeletal husk of a game without the all DLC, season passes, etc.

steverules_2
I hate that you have to buy the season pass for some of the DLC

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Regardless of price, the problem was it looked like an unpresentable, skeletal husk of a game without the all DLC, season passes, etc. I.E. a ripoff. I've NEVER been as disappointed in a game as I was with Battlefront, especially after its predecessors. The original Battlefront 1 and 2 are LEAGUES better and it's not even close.

steverules_2
Despite how you feel about the game you can't deny that the maps look amazing, the graphics for it are AMAZING

Tzeentch
I don't understand the surprise and shock about this. I mean, when you bought Battlefront 3 you basically told EA with your wallet: "EA Games, please **** me in my ass. EA games, I want to pay for content that's a quarter in size of what I got in the previous installment 10 years, ago for nearly double the price!"

Annual/bi-annual assrapings is just EA giving you what you all asked for.

NemeBro
Feels good to be a smart young lass who didn't buy the first game because I did my research and knew it wouldn't be worth the money.

Nemesis X
Yep.

Smasandian
But I wonder how many people who bought Battlefront 3 were hardcore gamers. I always thought it was casual people who bought them all.

I love Battlefield and the one coming out this year is one of the most anticipated games I want to play this year and I didn't even buy Battlefront 3. Hell, I even loved Battlefield 4 which a lot of people didn't like.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.