Where can I buy Dooku's cloak and tunic so I can strut around in public?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk

The Ellimist
Practice sucking the dick of an old wrinkled senator.

Kurk
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Practice sucking the dick of an old wrinkled senator.
Plagueis was a senator?

Kurk
Tips anyone?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Kurk
Tips anyone?
Psychiatric help.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Psychiatric help. thumb up

relentless1
eBay is key

Kurk
Psychiatric help.

I don't tell you how to live your live mad mad mad

BazookaMaster
is this a troll thread

Kurk
Originally posted by BazookaMaster
is this a troll thread
No I legit love Dooku. He is my spirit animal.

relentless1
here, if ya have $200 USD its yours

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-Count-Dooku-Cosplay-Costume-Cloak-Robe-Belt-Sith-Lord-Darth-Tyranus-US-/252172806864?var=&hash=item3ab6abaad0:m:ml_sBLifRydzceZ_1MkYIgg

Kurk
Originally posted by relentless1
here, if ya have $200 USD its yours

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-Count-Dooku-Cosplay-Costume-Cloak-Robe-Belt-Sith-Lord-Darth-Tyranus-US-/252172806864?var=&hash=item3ab6abaad0:m:ml_sBLifRydzceZ_1MkYIgg
Hell yeah ma bruddha, now I just have to work on my beard...TCW style or movie style?

relentless1
Hell yeah ma bruddha, now I just have to work on my beard...TCW style or movie style?

...are you old as fack?? Dookus full on style just wouldn't look right on a young dude

Kurk
...are you old as fack?? Dookus full on style just wouldn't look right on a young dude
Yeah but think younger jedi Dooku. Probably start out with that and make it long AF like in TCW animation with age.

relentless1
got myself the Sidious cloak for halloween last year, I wear it when I face time people

Kurk
got myself the Sidious cloak for halloween last year, I wear it when I face time people
Gooooood.

SunRazer
I like Dooku, but he's still a fictional character. How many threads have you made asking us for advice to help re-enact him in real life? lol

Beniboybling
Psychiatric help. Yeah this is what's needed.

cs_zoltan
Dooku is animal.

The only non-retarded thing in this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.