What percentage of his potential had Anakin reached by RotS?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
I'd say less than 25%

The Ellimist
Depends on whether you think FP Anakin = The Father = universe buster.

Petrus
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Depends on whether you think FP Anakin = The Father = universe buster.

According to The Father, that's the case.

Deronn_solo
Since when was the Father a Universe buster?

Syndicate
Less then half.

Darth Abonis
67%

Rebel95
Maybe 50%

SunRazer
80%, according to some.

I wouldn't put a number on it, though, since they can't be quantified.

relentless1
the way they talk about the Chosen One in the PT and the way Sidious is so confident that Anakin will greatly surpass he or Yoda id say he's probably halfway there; great in sabers but so much more to go in using the Force

SunRazer
Originally posted by SunRazer
40%, according to some.

I wouldn't put a number on it, though, since they can't be quantified.

SunRazer
That's quite fast, really, Anakin was still in his twenties. And people think Luke didn't even remotely reach his potential in his sixties.

The Ellimist
AotC to RotS was a titanic leap matched only a few times in the mythos.

Beniboybling
72.6%, yeah.

NewGuy01
Very few characters actually reach the extent of their potential ever, let alone in their sixties, Nova. Anakin would also likely have never reached his potentially celestial-like power had he completed his training as a Jedi or Sith.

Kurk
If full potential Anakin was what he did on Mortis. I'm speaking in terms of force potential. He's already very skilled in combat.

SunRazer
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Very few characters actually reach the extent of their potential ever, let alone in their sixties, Nova. Anakin would also likely have never reached his potentially celestial-like power had he completed his training as a Jedi or Sith.

I'd say Sidious was reaching it by his eighties. Luke, by his sixties, wouldn't be too far off.

NewGuy01
Sidious by Dark Empire was probably pretty close; 85-90% or so.

Luke? 60-65%, maybe.

SunRazer
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Sidious by Dark Empire was probably pretty close; 85-90% or so.

Luke? 60-65%, maybe.

Curious - what are you basing these figures on?

NewGuy01
Guesstimates. If Luke was anywhere near as OP as Anakin, there's no way he ever came close to his maximum limit; using the rough model Lucas gave us, I'd say that figure is rather fair.

Palpatine, on the other hand? It's harder to say--but I think the idea that he couldn't have become much stronger than he was without a new genetic template is a reasonable one.

AncientPower
Interestingly, Vader thinks that Luke was already as strong as Anakin ever was.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Depends on whether you think FP Anakin = The Father = universe buster. Is this Gideon's old avatar ? You ****ing love the guy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.