Kieffer Sutherland makes hint at new season of 24

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
On Top Gear, Kieffer made a reference to filming 24 in South Africa. Is there any truth to another season of 24?

BruceSkywalker
The new series is going to called 24: LEGACY.. It will feature an all new cast with the same 24 style format.. however Kiefer is serving as one of the Executive Producers. There is a major rumor however that he will guest star but so far that is being denied.

Firefly218
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
The new series is going to called 24: LEGACY.. It will feature an all new cast with the same 24 style format.. however Kiefer is serving as one of the Executive Producers. There is a major rumor however that he will guest star but so far that is being denied. Fuk that idea. I don't want 24 without Jack Bauer. Make another government agent thriller tv show or something

blair85
In series, isn't Jack Bauer getting a little old to be doing this sort of thing? Years (1 to 4, I think) pass between each of the seasons. For 10 seasons. He could be deep into his 60s. I like the character, but a near-70 (?) year old man running around and hunting terrorists...?

A series with his character present, but not the center of the action would be good.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Firefly218
Fuk that idea. I don't want 24 without Jack Bauer. Make another government agent thriller tv show or something

I want him back too but it doesn't seem like it not happening

Surtur
Originally posted by blair85
In series, isn't Jack Bauer getting a little old to be doing this sort of thing? Years (1 to 4, I think) pass between each of the seasons. For 10 seasons. He could be deep into his 60s. I like the character, but a near-70 (?) year old man running around and hunting terrorists...?

A series with his character present, but not the center of the action would be good.

The actor who plays him is 49.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.