Better Healing Factor: Creeper or Wolverine?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Who and why?

CosmicComet
They both have a better healing factor than your boy zack snyder. I hear he is still crying.

zopzop
Both have ridiculously stupid showings with their HFs. Stilt or someone said Wolverine regenned from being slagged down to his bones. Pre Hell Upgrade Creeper was eaten alive by Eclipsed Hyenas and regenned from the remains of his hand.

DarkSaint85
Not only that, but his remains were also buried in lime, which essentially burns bio matter away.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by CosmicComet
They both have a better healing factor than your boy zack snyder. I hear he is still crying.

Savage laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
Stilt or someone said Wolverine regenned from being slagged down to his bones.

He's done that a few times, actually. Venom mini-series by Way, Wolverine v3 (Guggenheim's arc, Civil War tie-in), Wolverine Annual: Deathsong...

Oh, and survived getting nuked in both Hiroshima and Nagasaki laughing out loud

Surtur
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

I now choose to believe Hiroshima and Nagasaki were both done just specifically to f*ck with Wolverine and to destroy his motorcycle that he undoubtedly had during the time.

StiltmanFTW
No motorcycle, no adamantium either.

But it did ruin his sideburns and unique hairstyle.

Delta1938
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He's done that a few times, actually. Venom mini-series by Way, Wolverine v3 (Guggenheim's arc, Civil War tie-in), Wolverine Annual: Deathsong...

Bah in real life a man actually survived both. Was on a business trip in Hiroshima and got back home to Nagasaki in time for the second bomb. Whether he was incredibly lucky to survive or insanely unlucky to be in both I'll leave up to you, but regardless I'm unimpressed with Wolverine. sneer

TheHulk
Originally posted by Delta1938
Bah in real life a man actually survived both. Was on a business trip in Hiroshima and got back home to Nagasaki in time for the second bomb. Whether he was incredibly lucky to survive or insanely unlucky to be in both I'll leave up to you, but regardless I'm unimpressed with Wolverine. sneer I heard about that story too man. That's literally one of the most either incredibly lucky or unlucky, as you said, thing ever laughing out loud

Delta1938
Originally posted by TheHulk
I heard about that story too man. That's literally one of the most either incredibly lucky or unlucky, as you said, thing ever laughing out loud

There was also a guy who's been called the luckiest man in the world for surviving tragedies. He was on a plane, went in back to flirt with a flight attendant, and either he fell or leaned back onto the door, and fell out. Only to land in a haystack and be largely unscathed. And IIRC not long after he fell, the plane crashed, and he was better off than they were. Then he was on either a bus or train that fell into a river. He was one of the few to survive not just not drowning, but not dying of hypothermia.

I'd say it's unclear if he's incredibly lucky or unlucky yet somehow survives, except the third major thing to happen to him was.....he won the lottery.

The show I watched it on(URBAN LEGENDS, which looked at, well, urban legends and you had to guess which were true and which were false) was sly and made it seem like he was gonna be hit by a bus before it moved to his other side and he shouted in joy finding out he won.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Delta1938
There was also a guy who's been called the luckiest man in the world for surviving tragedies. He was on a plane, went in back to flirt with a flight attendant, and either he fell or leaned back onto the door, and fell out. Only to land in a haystack and be largely unscathed. And IIRC not long after he fell, the plane crashed, and he was better off than they were. Then he was on either a bus or train that fell into a river. He was one of the few to survive not just not drowning, but not dying of hypothermia.

I'd say it's unclear if he's incredibly lucky or unlucky yet somehow survives, except the third major thing to happen to him was.....he won the lottery.

The show I watched it on(URBAN LEGENDS, which looked at, well, urban legends and you had to guess which were true and which were false) was sly and made it seem like he was gonna be hit by a bus before it moved to his other side and he shouted in joy finding out he won. I think i also heard about this story. Not from Urban Legends but from a video about misfortune laughing out loud

Delta1938
Originally posted by TheHulk
I think i also heard about this story. Not from Urban Legends but from a video about misfortune laughing out loud

Did it mention him winning the lottery?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.