The Void vs The Black Order

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Can the Order minus Thanos beat the Void?

zopzop
Heck no. He tears them apart.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by zopzop
Heck no. He tears them apart. you don't think Proxima or Glaives weapons wont affect him?

zopzop
Originally posted by Insane Titan
you don't think Proxima or Glaives weapons wont affect him?
Affect him? Yes. Do any lasting damage? No, IMHO. A lesser version of Sentry reconstituted himself after being atomized by Molecule Man.

Insane Titan
Affect him? Yes. Do any lasting damage? No, IMHO. A lesser version of Sentry reconstituted himself after being atomized by Molecule Man. True, but we never saw Void be able to overcome the equivalent weight of a star holding him. Plus Proxima reverted Hulk to Banner easy enough and we know Void turned back to Bob during Siege.

One_Angry_Scot
True, but we never saw Void be able to overcome the equivalent weight of a star holding him. Plus Proxima reverted Hulk to Banner easy enough and we know Void turned back to Bob during Siege.

It's not really fair to use the weight of a star argument. There is many characters even stronger than the Void who haven't had weights of the stars tested on them.

And during SIEGE he reverted because he wanted to. So this is a different situation as Hulk turned against his will.

The Void's durability is so much better. He stomps the team with ease. Not to mention him withstanding an amped Thor etc.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
It's not really fair to use the weight of a star argument. There is many characters even stronger than the Void who haven't had weights of the stars tested on them.

And during SIEGE he reverted because he wanted to. So this is a different situation as Hulk turned against his will.

The Void's durability is so much better. He stomps the team with ease. Not to mention him withstanding an amped Thor etc. of course it's fair , it's a tactic she used against a character physically stronger than the Void.

He reverted to Bob after Iron Man dropped a Hellicarrier on him.

One_Angry_Scot
of course it's fair , it's a tactic she used against a character physically stronger than the Void.

He reverted to Bob after Iron Man dropped a Hellicarrier on him.

In no world is the Hulk physically stronger than the Void. And even if he was it wouldn't be fair. Because as I said you could use the same analogy for characters much stronger than the Void.

You could say the same for Master Hate just because he has never shown it before.

Tell me, do you think he died because he wanted to or because he wasn't powerful enough to take a hit?

Insane Titan
In no world is the Hulk physically stronger than the Void. And even if he was it wouldn't be fair. Because as I said you could use the same analogy for characters much stronger than the Void.

You could say the same for Master Hate just because he has never shown it before.

Tell me, do you think he died because he wanted to or because he wasn't powerful enough to take a hit? lol the Hulk is physically stronger than the Void, feats simply show that. I no way is it not fair.

Lol Master Hate is a abstract such concepts don't apply to them.

I think he ALLOWED himself to be killed.

One_Angry_Scot
lol the Hulk is physically stronger than the Void, feats simply show that. I no way is it not fair.

Lol Master Hate is a abstract such concepts don't apply to them.

I think he ALLOWED himself to be killed.

Well I'll agree to disagree here. We wont convince eachother.

My point was that you can use that analogy for any character stronger than the Void. Master Hate is just a random example.

Agreed.

zopzop
of course it's fair , it's a tactic she used against a character physically stronger than the Void.

No way is Hulk stronger than Void my friend. Lifting feats aside, he's already broken Hulk's bones like dry sticks.

Insane Titan
No way is Hulk stronger than Void my friend. Lifting feats aside, he's already broken Hulk's bones like dry sticks. context, a calm scared Hulk.

That's not happening to angry Hulk.

Him been stronger is not just based on lifting feats.

leonidas
don't see how hulk (unless we go extreme version) is stronger than void either. can't see the team standing much chance here tbh. need to throw in thanos imo. would be interesting to see what effect ebony maw could have on void though. maybe none, but maybe something....

DarkSaint85
I would go exotic - Ebony Maw, for example, to talk to Void.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Goin with Darktaint.

thumb up

Probably the only viable option.

tkitna
context, a calm scared Hulk.

Scared because the Void kicked his ass 2 or 3 times before that. He wasn't always calm and scared when they faced each other. Hulk is not beating the Void no matter how pissed he gets and I don't believe he's as strong either with the way the Void toyed with him. Hell he one shotted a pissed hulk with one tentacle.

http://static5.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/101942/3271637-2.jpg
http://static6.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/101942/3271640-3.jpg

Here's another encounter in which the Hulk barely escapes with his life (help from the Sentry).
http://static7.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/101942/3271656-4.jpg

The Hulk is nothing to the Void and neither is this team.

blair85

Was just thinking that. Maw could get into his head. Talk him down to Robert maybe.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by tkitna
Scared because the Void kicked his ass 2 or 3 times before that. He wasn't always calm and scared when they faced each other. Hulk is not beating the Void no matter how pissed he gets and I don't believe he's as strong either with the way the Void toyed with him. Hell he one shotted a pissed hulk with one tentacle.

http://static5.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/101942/3271637-2.jpg
http://static6.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/101942/3271640-3.jpg

Here's another encounter in which the Hulk barely escapes with his life (help from the Sentry).
http://static7.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/101942/3271656-4.jpg

The Hulk is nothing to the Void and neither is this team. the likes of WWH onwards showed NOTHING scared them because of their anger as shown when various fear based powers failed to work. Not to mention Sentry's calm aura never worked on WWH which Reed Richards replicated exactly.

tkitna
the likes of WWH onwards showed NOTHING scared them because of their anger as shown when various fear based powers failed to work. Not to mention Sentry's calm aura never worked on WWH which Reed Richards replicated exactly.

Whats your point? Hell, a half out of his mind Sentry should have destroyed WWH if he would have fought like he wanted to win instead of standing there taking shots and asking for more. The Void is much, much more than a half retarded Sentry. Like the scans before showed, even a pissed off Hulk was absolutely nothing to the Void.

Insane Titan
Whats your point? Hell, a half out of his mind Sentry should have destroyed WWH if he would have fought like he wanted to win instead of standing there taking shots and asking for more. The Void is much, much more than a half retarded Sentry. Like the scans before showed, even a pissed off Hulk was absolutely nothing to the Void. point is WWH showed things that scared him/he feared didn't work anymore due to his lvl of anger and that mindset continued from there on.

That's your bias opinion , that's it seeing as Hulk held back against Sentry.

Again your showing a Hulk before WWH where fear could affect him. Fact is reed replicated the exact aura that calms Hulk down , and as stated with the fear the calming aura failed badly because Hulk had become a different monster.

tkitna
point is WWH showed things that scared him/he feared didn't work anymore due to his lvl of anger and that mindset continued from there on.

That's your bias opinion , that's it seeing as Hulk held back against Sentry.

Again your showing a Hulk before WWH where fear could affect him. Fact is reed replicated the exact aura that calms Hulk down , and as stated with the fear the calming aura failed badly because Hulk had become a different monster.

What I'm trying to say is that it doesn't really matter if the Hulks scared or not or at WWH levels because its not going to matter against the Void. The Void would wreck him regardless, as he has done before.

Insane Titan
What I'm trying to say is that it doesn't really matter if the Hulks scared or at WWH levels because its not going to matter against the Void. The Void would wreck him regardless, as he has done numerous times before. you're simply ignoring what was shown for the sake of your argument. Of course it matters that was the whole point of showing what Hulk anger had done to him power lvl. On panel facts show what worked before failed miserably this time, and just to say "uh no it works" is trolling as you're trying to validate your point using a weaker less angry Hulk that was clearly inferior in every to the Hulk from WWH onwards.

tkitna
you're simply ignoring what was shown for the sake of your argument. Of course it matters that was the whole point of showing what Hulk anger had done to him power lvl. On panel facts show what worked before failed miserably this time, and just to say "uh no it works" is trolling as you're trying to validate your point using a weaker less angry Hulk that was clearly inferior in every to the Hulk from WWH onwards.

Ok, I agree that WWH is superior, but I'm not seeing how that matters as the Void would still beat that version too, so I guess the whole thing is a moot point.

Insane Titan
Ok, I agree that WWH is superior, but I'm not seeing how that matters as the Void would still beat that version too, so I guess the whole thing is a moot point. it's not a moot point at all, it's valid and logic reasoning as something that worked before didn't work again due to his power/anger been to great.

tkitna
it's not a moot point at all, it's valid and logic reasoning as something that worked before didn't work again due to his power/anger been to great.

It is a moot point in the aspect that nothing he has done pertains to the Void. Ok, he's not scared of the Void now, what does that gain the Hulk? Nothing. He is still going to lose just as he did before. Seriously, if your argument is that WWH will be more resistant to having his bones broken by the Void, then I agree with you, but there will still be broken bones.

One_Angry_Scot
It is a moot point in the aspect that nothing he has done pertains to the Void. Ok, he's not scared of the Void now, what does that gain the Hulk? Nothing. He is still going to lose just as he did before. Seriously, if your argument is that WWH will be more resistant to having his bones broken by the Void, then I agree with you, but there will still be broken bones.

And his tendrils can be used not just for crushing if it comes to it.

Insane Titan
It is a moot point in the aspect that nothing he has done pertains to the Void. Ok, he's not scared of the Void now, what does that gain the Hulk? Nothing. He is still going to lose just as he did before. Seriously, if your argument is that WWH will be more resistant to having his bones broken by the Void, then I agree with you, but there will still be broken bones. that's the whole point Hulk was so shit scared he couldn't fight back/get angry. His whole power set ur strength, healing etc is based of his anger. So in other words he said wasn't able to do what he does because of said fear, which is no longer there. FFS it's not rocket science.

Estacado
Void's healings cant be overcome by team.

tkitna
that's the whole point Hulk was so shit scared he couldn't fight back/get angry. His whole power set ur strength, healing etc is based of his anger. So in other words he said wasn't able to do what he does because of said fear, which is no longer there. FFS it's not rocket science.

He wasnt always scared though (happened after receiving multiple beatings), and the few times he went at the Void super pissed and trying to win, he either got one shotted or beaten to within an inch of his life.

Anyways, lets get to the bottom line here. Are you attempting to suggest that WWH can beat the Void, because thats what it sure sounds like? If not, can we both agree that WWH would fair a tad better than the other versions before getting beat and then we can move on?

Insane Titan
He wasnt always scared though (happened after receiving multiple beatings), and the few times he went at the Void super pissed and trying to win, he either got one shotted or beaten to within an inch of his life.

Anyways, lets get to the bottom line here. Are you attempting to suggest that WWH can beat the Void, because thats what it sure sounds like? If not, can we both agree that WWH would fair a tad better than the other versions before getting beat and then we can move on? beaten a weaker Hulk within a inch of his life, wtf is it about that you can't understand? As WWH and from then onwards has been far more powerful etc.

Hulk beating Void or vice versa is irrelevant, as the thing came about because Void fanboys said Proximas weight of a star wouldn't work Void because of what Void did to Hulk. Which is again Bullshit to use as the a Hulk Proxima faced is stronger than the one Void beat.

One_Angry_Scot
beaten a weaker Hulk within a inch of his life, wtf is it about that you can't understand? As WWH and from then onwards has been far more powerful etc.

Hulk beating Void or vice versa is irrelevant, as the thing came about because Void fanboys said Proximas weight of a star wouldn't work Void because of what Void did to Hulk. Which is again Bullshit to use as the a Hulk Proxima faced is stronger than the one Void beat.

No matter what you think of that Hulk do you genuinely think given how easily he was dispatched that Savage Hulk would be a challenge? That say Maestro would be a challenge? I don't think Hulk just let the Void break every bone in his body. I bet he tried to resist but he wasn't strong enough.

Plus once the tendrils get him that adds a whole other dimension to the battle.

yaadaveyaa
i think what they were trying to say is PHYSICALLY hulk is stronger... i honestly cant think of to many instances of the void showing feats of physical raw power... in overall ability and strength there is no comparrison

not even with the help of thanos there not beating void

tkitna

The question then is do you think the Hulk that Proxima faced is more powerful than the Void? I only ask because a Hulk that was enraged was so easily dispatched by the Void that I dont believe it would matter. I cant see any version of the Hulk being able to defeat the Void.

Insane Titan
No matter what you think of that Hulk do you genuinely think given how easily he was dispatched that Savage Hulk would be a challenge? That say Maestro would be a challenge? I don't think Hulk just let the Void break every bone in his body. I bet he tried to resist but he wasn't strong enough.

Plus once the tendrils get him that adds a whole other dimension to the battle. yeah Maestro would be a greater challenge. He didn't exactly fight because of fear, we all know his power, strength and healing comes from how angry he is. So him not exactly fighting back hinders him, and as I've said from WWH onwards he didn't fear anything.

Or when Hulk rips a tendril off.

Insane Titan
The question then is do you think the Hulk that Proxima faced is more powerful than the Void? I only ask because a Hulk that was enraged was so easily dispatched by the Void that I dont believe it would matter. I cant see any version of the Hulk being able to defeat the Void. physically stronger yeah.

tkitna
physically stronger yeah.

I seriously doubt it. Remember this showing of the Void when he was just walking through multiple heros? They were attacking him like a bunch of dog pecker gnats and the Void barely registered that they were there. None of them could even scratch him. Luckily for them, Bob shut him down. Basing an opinion off of the WWH/Sentry fight, I cant see how Hulk could ever be stronger than the Void.

http://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_large/6/64880/4683326-9604173408-31583.jpg

quanchi112
No way is Hulk stronger than Void my friend. Lifting feats aside, he's already broken Hulk's bones like dry sticks. Exactly. The Void would decimate the Hulk. Anyone suggesting otherwise is ignoring this showing or the Void's initial appearance due to personal bias.

basilisk
Void going all out would crush the Order.

Insane Titan
I seriously doubt it. Remember this showing of the Void when he was just walking through multiple heros? They were attacking him like a bunch of dog pecker gnats and the Void barely registered that they were there. None of them could even scratch him. Luckily for them, Bob shut him down. Basing an opinion off of the WWH/Sentry fight, I cant see how Hulk could ever be stronger than the Void.

http://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_large/6/64880/4683326-9604173408-31583.jpg Hulk held back against Bob which is fact. Plus Hulk has gone through teams of heroes before and we've seen heros do more then scratch Void with attacks.

One_Angry_Scot
Hulk held back against Bob which is fact. Plus Hulk has gone through teams of heroes before and we've seen heros do more then scratch Void with attacks.

You mean during SIEGE? When all the heroes were ridiculously amped? And if you want to use the Ares example all that did was make it easier for the Void to escape. Since he was trying to break out anyway.

Insane Titan
You mean during SIEGE? When all the heroes were ridiculously amped? And if you want to use the Ares example all that did was make it easier for the Void to escape. Since he was trying to break out anyway. they wasn't ridiculously amped, all the stones did was rejuvenate the heroes. Ares damaging Sentry is still proof as Hulk hits far far harder. Plus Thors hits killed him.

tkitna
Hulk held back against Bob which is fact. Plus Hulk has gone through teams of heroes before and we've seen heros do more then scratch Void with attacks.

And Bob still took him to the limit even being half out of his mind and fighting like a retarded person. Thats also a fact.

I've never seen any version of the Hulk go through a team of heros as casually as the Void did in the example I gave. Especially the caliber of characters that were there.

Oh you mean Siege where the Norn Stones were being used and Bob trying to regain control. Even though Void almost took out the entirety of Asgard, I still consider Siege as a low showing for him. He has better feats.

DarkSaint85
they wasn't ridiculously amped, all the stones did was rejuvenate the heroes. Ares damaging Sentry is still proof as Hulk hits far far harder. Plus Thors hits killed him.

Norn stones amped them; Absorbing Man (I think?) asks Daisy if they would be allowed to keep their new powers.

Enzeru
EDIT: Oh, I messed the threads up and thought that his was the War Hulk thread. Still, the points apply for both threads, I guess.

they wasn't ridiculously amped, all the stones did was rejuvenate the heroes. Ares damaging Sentry is still proof as Hulk hits far far harder. Plus Thors hits killed him.

1. The heroes were ridiculously amped. Multiple characters even talked about new powers / power upgrades:

http://i.imgur.com/LjBM8Ca.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/sv33eBo.jpg

Also this is Captain America pre power upgrade:

http://i.imgur.com/SkEM1C3.jpg

And this is Captain America post power upgrade:

See how now with the power upgrade all of a sudden even someone like Captain America is capable of damaging the Sentry? Also pay attention to the rainbow glow that every empowered hero has.

I would also like to point out that SIEGE was a massive event, which featured a ton of characters. In the SIEGE issues you only saw a handful of heroes, but fact is, that there were plenty others, which you see in the last scan. And they all got empowered and attacked the Sentry from all sides.

Speaking of power upgrades... This is Thor without a power upgrade:

http://i.imgur.com/IEHrXo7.jpg

And this is Thor again post power upgrade, finally able to hurt the Sentry:

I would like to point out that Captain America actually decapitates the Sentry:

http://i.imgur.com/IqnQNaS.jpg

But the Sentry, at that point a floating head is still alive and kicking and kills Loki:

http://i.imgur.com/7bAAA3q.jpg

So you have the Sentry, a guy, who got ripped apart on a molecular level and came back instantly after. Got beheaded and fought on like nothing happened and ripped his own head apart and proceeded to do whatever he wanted... fighting against a guy, who can punch hard... And you're really trying to make an argument for the puncher? Come on now.

2. There is a big difference between punching and stabbing. Ares was able to penetrate Sentry's sides (which are not protected by bones or anything else super dense other than his skin) with his axe. And to my knowledge his axe is made out of adamantium.

Not that punching and stabbing matters at all, like we've established it above.

3. You've also said, that Hulk held back against the Sentry in WWH. Well, he kinda didn't, since he did revert back to his human form during that fight. Why? To not hurt Sentry, who was reverting back to Robert as well?
No, Hulk reverted back, because at that point he had spent all of his gamma energy:

http://i.imgur.com/7o1sbYm.jpg

And there is a ton of context, which proves, that Sentry during WWH was at his absolute lowest power wise and that he exponentially becomes stronger the more mentally stable he is.

4. Thor "killed" Sentry, because Robert Reynolds allowed it to happen. If he didn't wish to die at that point, Thor's attacks would have had as much impact as they did, when he told the Sentry, he would attack him with all the power under his command:

http://i.imgur.com/ybfzNPr.jpg

Thor couldn't even defeat the Sentry when he had massive Norn Stone rainbow amps:

Even after Sentry destroyed Asgard and killed Loki, Thor wasn't able to stop him. You can see Thor's enraged with only the white in his eyes showing, attacking the Sentry with absolutely no effect:

And even the writer of that story went on to say that the Avengers only won, because Sentry allowed it to happen.

You can hate the Sentry all you want, but no version of Hulk is beating him. There is only a handful of reasonable debates you can have, when it comes to the Sentry. Why? Because anyone, who is supposed to go toe to toe with him needs to have hax abilities beyond belief.

Insane Titan
And Bob still took him to the limit even being half out of his mind and fighting like a retarded person. Thats also a fact.

I've never seen any version of the Hulk go through a team of heros as casually as the Void did in the example I gave. Especially the caliber of characters that were there.

Oh you mean Siege where the Norn Stones were being used and Bob trying to regain control. Even though Void almost took out the entirety of Asgard, I still consider Siege as a low showing for him. He has better feats. wasn't his limit at all, as seen when he reverted back to Hulk and started to go WB.

He went through virtually every team on earth casually whilst holding back.

Like I said the norm only rejuvenated the heroes.

Other than Thor Asgard didn't have anyone that great in it tbh.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Enzeru
EDIT: Oh, I messed the threads up and thought that his was the War Hulk thread. Still, the points apply for both threads, I guess.

1. The heroes were ridiculously amped. Multiple characters even talked about new powers / power upgrades:

Also this is Captain America pre power upgrade:

http://i.imgur.com/SkEM1C3.jpg

And this is Captain America post power upgrade:

See how now with the power upgrade all of a sudden even someone like Captain America is capable of damaging the Sentry? Also pay attention to the rainbow glow that every empowered hero has.

I would also like to point out that SIEGE was a massive event, which featured a ton of characters. In the SIEGE issues you only saw a handful of heroes, but fact is, that there were plenty others, which you see in the last scan. And they all got empowered and attacked the Sentry from all sides.

Speaking of power upgrades... This is Thor without a power upgrade:

http://i.imgur.com/IEHrXo7.jpg

And this is Thor again post power upgrade, finally able to hurt the Sentry:

I would like to point out that Captain America actually decapitates the Sentry:

But the Sentry, at that point a floating head is still alive and kicking and kills Loki:

http://i.imgur.com/7bAAA3q.jpg

So you have the Sentry, a guy, who got ripped apart on a molecular level and came back instantly after. Got beheaded and fought on like nothing happened and ripped his own head apart and proceeded to do whatever he wanted... fighting against a guy, who can punch hard... And you're really trying to make an argument for the puncher? Come on now.

2. There is a big difference between punching and stabbing. Ares was able to penetrate Sentry's sides (which are not protected by bones or anything else super dense other than his skin) with his axe. And to my knowledge his axe is made out of adamantium.

Not that punching and stabbing matters at all, like we've established it above.

3. You've also said, that Hulk held back against the Sentry in WWH. Well, he kinda didn't, since he did revert back to his human form during that fight. Why? To not hurt Sentry, who was reverting back to Robert as well?
No, Hulk reverted back, because at that point he had spent all of his gamma energy:

http://i.imgur.com/7o1sbYm.jpg

And there is a ton of context, which proves, that Sentry during WWH was at his absolute lowest power wise and that he exponentially becomes stronger the more mentally stable he is.

4. Thor "killed" Sentry, because Robert Reynolds allowed it to happen. If he didn't wish to die at that point, Thor's attacks would have had as much impact as they did, when he told the Sentry, he would attack him with all the power under his command:

http://i.imgur.com/ybfzNPr.jpg

Thor couldn't even defeat the Sentry when he had massive Norn Stone rainbow amps:

Even after Sentry destroyed Asgard and killed Loki, Thor wasn't able to stop him. You can see Thor's enraged with only the white in his eyes showing, attacking the Sentry with absolutely no effect:

And even the writer of that story went on to say that the Avengers only won, because Sentry allowed it to happen.

You can hate the Sentry all you want, but no version of Hulk is beating him. There is only a handful of reasonable debates you can have, when it comes to the Sentry. Why? Because anyone, who is supposed to go toe to toe with him needs to have hax abilities beyond belief. Did not read, after all it's you and "your the Sentry" laughing out loud

Enzeru
Did not read, after all it's you and "your the Sentry" laughing out loud

Well, you should read it, because it features all the answers you're looking for. If you don't read it, then you'll continue spreading misinformation. But if that's what you want, don't let me stop you.

Insane Titan
Well, you should read it, because it features all the answers you're looking for. If you don't read it, then you'll continue spreading misinformation. But if that's what you want, don't let me stop you. cry more you delusional moron. Nothing you ever say is true.

When's your next leaving the board forever meltdown?

Enzeru
cry more you delusional moron. Nothing you ever say is true.

Anyone, who has ever read a Sentry comic will see how everything I write is on point, while you get things wrong left and right. If there is one guy, who is not lying about Sentry related stuff, it's me.

You on the other hand? Oh boy. The Norn stones supposedly not providing power upgrades is your most recent lie. If you didn't read the comics, then look at my post. If you don't know the context, then look at my post.

But not that any of this matters. I've made my case. Now anyone, who is actually interested in the topic can read through my post and will get an educated opinion on that matter... and ignore yours.

I have left these boards. Or do I strike you as an active member of this community?

DarkSaint85
I also said that the norns amped them...

Insane Titan
Anyone, who has ever read a Sentry comic will see how everything I write is on point, while you get things wrong left and right. If there is one guy, who is not lying about Sentry related stuff, it's me.

You on the other hand? Oh boy. The Norn stones supposedly not providing power upgrades is your most recent lie. If you didn't read the comics, then look at my post. If you don't know the context, then look at my post.

But not that any of this matters. I've made my case. Now anyone, who is actually interested in the topic can read through my post and will get an educated opinion on that matter... and ignore yours.

I have left these boards. Or do I strike you as an active member of this community? your opinion is irrelevant to me, as your a raging fanboy who lies, twists context.

Saying you will never be back in a massive b*tch fit I might add.

quanchi112
You mean during SIEGE? When all the heroes were ridiculously amped? And if you want to use the Ares example all that did was make it easier for the Void to escape. Since he was trying to break out anyway. thumb up

tkitna
Did not read, after all it's you and "your the Sentry" laughing out loud

Well you should read it as it disproves everything you have been saying.

quanchi112
Well you should read it as it disproves everything you have been saying. thumb up

Evidence doesn't matter to Lord of the Boo.

Insane Titan
Well you should read it as it disproves everything you have been saying. nah it doesn't at all, keep cheerleading him though.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by quanchi112
thumb up

Evidence doesn't matter to Lord of the Boo. Go play mixed gender kickball you queer.

quanchi112
Go play mixed gender kickball you queer. Quit ignoring the evidence and lying. The stones amped them, period. Your stupidity isn't a valid rebuttal my pinheaded little enemy.

One_Angry_Scot

And you're not making a better argument by insulting Enzeru and ignoring him either.

You don't believe it amped them despite evidence to the contrary which I can show you.

http://i.imgur.com/t5ZF3iW.jpg

It is useless Thunder God! The enchantment of the Norns is in my hand! Not even your hammer can set him free!"

http://i.imgur.com/cZaGh7H.jpg

"Though the Norn Stones cannot affect the plants, they have the power to transform my own body's molecules!"

http://i.imgur.com/ZnnpXd8.jpg

"With this one in hand, the power of flight is mine!"

"I must employ the second stone... "The ground shatters beneath my feet

http://i.imgur.com/RxCqgKY.jpg

"Aye--and their eyes emanate some form of destructive beam. The Norn Stones doing no doubt"

http://i.imgur.com/dEPPM1X.jpg

"Let me cast out the power of my imaginings to those mortals who would defend our honour"

http://i.imgur.com/I5X7TF9.jpg

"Both Asgardian and Mortal. together empowered"

And we all know what empowered means but lets paste in a few definitions of it.

"make (someone) stronger and more confident, especially in controlling their life and claiming their rights."

"to give power to (someone)"

http://i.imgur.com/BaPSkKw.jpg

First you have the image at the top of Caps shield piecing the Void (which proves how crazy an amp it was. Now onto the scan.

"Yo Daisy, do we get to keep these new powers when we're done?"

"I can't believe Loki did this. He took our power away and gave it to them"

==================================================

I'm sorry but Ares breaking his skin open doesn't mean much at all. All it did was help the Void to break more of his body out of the Sentry's husk.

Another example shown here.

http://i.imgur.com/ybfGge6.jpg1

quanchi112
thumb up

quanchi112
nah it doesn't at all, keep cheerleading him though. Evidence>>>>your bias.

tkitna
nah it doesn't at all, keep cheerleading him though.

Well tell us exactly how it doesnt prove you wrong or we'll all just happily accept your concession and move on.

quanchi112
Well tell us exactly how it doesnt prove you wrong or we'll all just happily accept your concession and move on. thumb up

Insane Titan
Well tell us exactly how it doesnt prove you wrong or we'll all just happily accept your concession and move on. everything I've said, I accept your concession.

quanchi112
everything I've said, I accept your concession. You haven't rebutted a shred of evidence. You're an abhi Jr. ignoring Evidence left and right.

Insane Titan
You haven't rebutted a shred of evidence. You're an abhi Jr. ignoring Evidence left and right. seeing as I did from the start of this thread, Enezru like you doesn't matter.

Keep on cheerleading though, mixed kickball queer.

quanchi112
seeing as I did from the start of this thread, Enezru like you doesn't matter.

Keep on cheerleading though, mixed kickball queer. Posters don't marketer but evidence does. You're clearly ignoring evidence in an attempt to make this a personal flame fest. If you can't rebut the evidence which makes it clear the norm stones proude an amp multiple posters such as myself will gladly accept your concession, pinny.

tkitna
everything I've said, I accept your concession.

Everything you have said has been wrong though. The only thing that I can even remotely agree with is that the very strongest versions of the Hulk may not have their bones broken quite so easily but that's about it. Any Hulk would still lose. Everything else you have been saying has been proven wrong so you now you regress to nothing more than name calling and just saying "because" with no facts to back it up.

Insane Titan
Posters don't marketer but evidence does. You're clearly ignoring evidence in an attempt to make this a personal flame fest. If you can't rebut the evidence which makes it clear the norm stones proude an amp multiple posters such as myself will gladly accept your concession, pinny. you mean multiple Sentry fanboy posters , yeah because their word is solid. Play a real sport f*g.

Insane Titan
Everything you have said has been wrong though. The only thing that I can even remotely agree with is that the very strongest versions of the Hulk may not have their bones broken quite so easily but that's about it. Any Hulk would still lose. Everything else you have been saying has been proven wrong so you now you regress to nothing more than name calling and just saying "because" with no facts to back it up. stop lying. The whole Hulk fear/angry thing was disproved as well as the strength issue.

quanchi112
you mean multiple Sentry fanboy posters , yeah because their word is solid. Play a real sport f*g. They posted evidence you haven't refuted it. You lost, pinny.

Blue Area Vet
Well tell us exactly how it doesnt prove you wrong or we'll all just happily accept your concession and move on.

He doesn't have anything. Rarely does. Now I'll wait for a barrage of cheer leading accusations.

Blue Area Vet
cry more you delusional moron. Nothing you ever say is true.

Oh, I see. When you accuse others of melting down, it's really a commentary on yourself. Deep. wacko

quanchi112
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Oh, I see. When you accuse others of melting down, it's really a commentary on yourself. Deep. wacko thumb up

quanchi112
He doesn't have anything. Rarely does. Now I'll wait for a barrage of cheer leading accusations. Truth.

Insane Titan
They posted evidence you haven't refuted it. You lost, pinny. and it was refuted as it was fanboy nonsense. Homo play a real sport.

quanchi112
and it was refuted as it was fanboy nonsense. Homo play a real sport. Norn stones amp. Clearly stated in the comic. Your inability to refute a point with evidence and your dependence on insulting is a poor attempt to mask your inadequacy as a debater.

Insane Titan
He doesn't have anything. Rarely does. Now I'll wait for a barrage of cheer leading accusations. Irony run off from every thread.Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Oh, I see. When you accuse others of melting down, it's really a commentary on yourself. Deep. wacko Youve been accused of every poster on here of having a meltdown, come back to when i ever say I leaving the board like Enerzu did. I get why your joining in, you're still butt hurt about acting big and getting shot down again. And you can't say it's not otherwise you wouldn't have joined.Originally posted by quanchi112
thumb up Originally posted by quanchi112
Truth. Youre worse than Blue area Vag. At least he's not a sheep.

Insane Titan
Norn stones amp. Clearly stated in the comic. Your inability to refute a point with evidence and your dependence on insulting is a poor attempt to mask your inadequacy as a debater. the norn stones brought them back to a healthy status.

Tbh I should expected this from you not even reading the whole thread due to your inferiority complex over me.

Blue Area Vet
Irony run off from every thread. Youve been accused of every poster on here of having a meltdown, come back to when i ever say I leaving the board like Enerzu did. I get why your joining in, you're still butt hurt about acting big and getting shot down again. And you can't say it's not otherwise you wouldn't have joined. Youre worse than Blue area Vag. At least he's not a sheep.

Stop and take a breath before you have a coronary. Use your remaining baby strength to raise the white flag of concession like you did with me. Show everyone the limp wristed can go out with dignity.

Insane Titan
Stop and take a breath before you have a coronary. Use your remaining baby strength to raise the white flag of concession like you did with me. Show everyone the limp wristed can go out with dignity. haha you Little geek. You did your usual talk big and never return. Now all of a sudden because I'm arguing with other poster you've grown some balls. You're a weak child , go shout " I hate DC" at a wall laughing out loud

One_Angry_Scot
the norn stones brought them back to a healthy status.

Tbh I should expected this from you not even reading the whole thread due to your inferiority complex over me.

Did you see my post on the other page?

Insane Titan
Did you see my post on the other page? yeah I saw it. Each of the instances you posted all the people gaining power from the stones had direct contact with it. the heroes didn't, Loki used it on them.

They displayed no other powers from their own when Loki used the stones on them.

And don't lecture about insulting Enerzu unless you'll do the same to him about insulting.

One_Angry_Scot
yeah I saw it. Each of the instances you posted all the people gaining power from the stones had direct contact with it. the heroes didn't, Loki used it on them.

They displayed no other powers from their own when Loki used the stones on them.

And don't lecture about insulting Enerzu unless you'll do the same to him about insulting.

Right and what's the difference between them?

It's interesting that you haven't addressed the scans from SIEGE where they specifically talk about new power and being empowered. Loki took all the power and gave it to them. You're trying to split hairs to win an argument but it doesn't work like this.

Also I'd like to clarify that except from the 2 SIEGE scans my point was that you said all the stones can do is rejuvenate people but you seem to have changed your point but it doesn't matter either way. It's made very clear.

You may hate Enzeru for good reason or not. I stay as neutral as I can but I think it's silly to not properly address his argument when he hasn't insulted you even if you hate him. You just end up being argumentative for the sake of it.

Insane Titan
Right and what's the difference between them?

It's interesting that you haven't addressed the scans from SIEGE where they specifically talk about new power and being empowered. Loki took all the power and gave it to them. You're trying to split hairs to win an argument but it doesn't work like this.

Also I'd like to clarify that except from the 2 SIEGE scans my point was that you said all the stones can do is rejuvenate people but you seem to have changed your point but it doesn't matter either way. It's made very clear.

You may hate Enzeru for good reason or not. I stay as neutral as I can but I think it's silly to not properly address his argument when he hasn't insulted you even if you hate him. You just end up being argumentative for the sake of it. They said about power etc in Seige, but displayed nothing more than their regular power set. All the hero's almost were almost done for at the Voids hands, once Loki aided them the all seemed re energised.

He's insulted me in the past , saying I deserve what others have said about my family etc. So he doesn't deserve for me to read his post. As you being natural, don't lie , it's clear you have sided with Enerzu for whatever reason.

Stop lying , i didn't say that's all the stones ever do. It's obvious I'm talking about the Seige incident.

One_Angry_Scot
They said about power etc in Seige, but displayed nothing more than their regular power set. All the hero's almost were almost done for at the Voids hands, once Loki aided them the all seemed re energised.

He's insulted me in the past , saying I deserve what others have said about my family etc. So he doesn't deserve for me to read his post. As you being natural, don't lie , it's clear you have sided with Enerzu for whatever reason.

Stop lying , i didn't say that's all the stones ever do. It's obvious I'm talking about the Seige incident.

Ah I see so you have changed goalposts again. They specifically said new power, empowered. You're just denying it for the sake of argument at this point. It's clearly there on panel.

I wouldn't accuse me of lying either. It's pointless because I'm not as you appear to have misunderstood. You can't pick SIEGE and then say that's what I think and then deny what is actually said in the event itself and in other comics.

=

I've never given you any shit or insulted you. I've spoken with you a lot privately as I have Enzeru, as I have Carver and as I have with Quan. I've sided with no one ever on this forum in anything. You have the right to not bother with him or his posts. So why bother even replying then? You surely don't want all the aggro right?

If you really want me to I can pick a side. But you will have to choose it for me since I don't hold any stakes in either of your corners. Accusing me of lying and all this stuff is silly.

You two might as well attack each other till the Earth is engulfed by the Universal Heat Death for all I care.

I'm not here to fly a banner for either of you.

carver9
Good fight. Proxima could most definitely bind Void to the ground preventing him from doing anything and turning him into a hitting target. I'm undecided on this one.

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
Good fight. Proxima could most definitely bind Void to the ground preventing him from doing anything and turning him into a hitting target. I'm undecided on this one.
http://s31.postimg.org/wsrp7vzff/08f.png

DarkSaint85
Lol. Isn't Void a shape shifter?

One_Angry_Scot
Lol. Isn't Void a shape shifter?

Yep. Some pretty odd looking shapes at that sometimes.

DarkSaint85
Not sure how the spear would immobilise a shapeshifter, lol.

Can Void go immaterial?

Insane Titan
Ah I see so you have changed goalposts again. They specifically said new power, empowered. You're just denying it for the sake of argument at this point. It's clearly there on panel.

I wouldn't accuse me of lying either. It's pointless because I'm not as you appear to have misunderstood. You can't pick SIEGE and then say that's what I think and then deny what is actually said in the event itself and in other comics.

=

I've never given you any shit or insulted you. I've spoken with you a lot privately as I have Enzeru, as I have Carver and as I have with Quan. I've sided with no one ever on this forum in anything. You have the right to not bother with him or his posts. So why bother even replying then? You surely don't want all the aggro right?

If you really want me to I can pick a side. But you will have to choose it for me since I don't hold any stakes in either of your corners. Accusing me of lying and all this stuff is silly.

You two might as well attack each other till the Earth is engulfed by the Universal Heat Death for all I care.

I'm not here to fly a banner for either of you. laughing out loud moving the goal posts. Stop lying again. They received no new powers and didn't show anything out of the norm.

The stones were used differently in the scans as to how they were in Siege. In the other scans they had actual possession of the stones. The hero's didn't, Loki did.

I don't care who you've spoke with in the past. I reply because I want to. You call this Aggro ? Lol.

You don't hold any stakes or side one way or another! Yet youre quick to jump to ask why am I dismissing Enerzus posts...seems funny that eh.

Stop commenting on it then if you don't care, it's that simple.

Just the sentrys fanboy flag.

One_Angry_Scot
laughing out loud moving the goal posts. Stop lying again. They received no new powers and didn't show anything out of the norm.

The stones were used differently in the scans as to how they were in Siege. In the other scans they had actual possession of the stones. The hero's didn't, Loki did.

I don't care who you've spoke with in the past. I reply because I want to. You call this Aggro ? Lol.

You don't hold any stakes or side one way or another! Yet youre quick to jump to ask why am I dismissing Enerzus posts...seems funny that eh.

It's okay. Keep deflecting the issue and not addressing my points. You also still seem to be ignoring what I said to you with regards to SIEGE. Still haven't addressed the "new power" and "empowered" comments.

You again fail to understand the point after I have already explained it to you. You have just repeated yourself. I'm not going to say the same thing again.

It was you acting like a child in this thread not Enzeru. I've said to him multiple times over PM that I think he can be rude and if it makes you feel satisfied there it is for you. I'm not here to get you. But you seem to just have s go at me for no reason.

I can comment on whatever post I want. And you again seemed to have not read this part of the message properly.

You can rant and rave all you want at Enzeru and him likewise. I have better things to do with my life. And to clarify.

I care about the thread and our discussion (the actual topic not this current thing). I don't see the point in this. This can all stop when you are finished.

Enzeru
He's insulted me in the past , saying I deserve what others have said about my family etc.

That's hilarious.

From what I remember I was the one, who wished you all the best regarding your daughter and I also defended you on that matter. I literally tore Raj a new one, when I saw you writing about how he talked crap about your daughter.

And then I went back to "insulting" you (in my mind that's more trolling than insulting) for being the doofus, that you are.

Blue Area Vet
laughing out loud moving the goal posts. Stop lying again. They received no new powers and didn't show anything out of the norm.

mad2

Don't you know what kind of douche you look like? You are being schooled by a youngster who is demonstrating superior logic, manners and maturity and you can't make it stop. Instead you are behaving like you wiped your ass with poison ivy. They were amped by the stones, it's right there in the comic. Save yourself, wave the flag.

tkitna
I've never seen such desperation in my life.

quanchi112
the norn stones brought them back to a healthy status.

Tbh I should expected this from you not even reading the whole thread due to your inferiority complex over me. It amplified their power. It says so in the comic. It's been posted but you refuse to be a mature poster accepting evidence due to your own bias against the character. It's there for anyone else to see. Accept the Void into your heart. smile

quanchi112
I've never seen such desperation in my life. thumb up

abhilegend
That's hilarious.

From what I remember I was the one, who wished you all the best regarding your daughter and I also defended you on that matter. I literally tore Raj a new one, when I saw you writing about how he talked crap about your daughter.

And then I went back to "insulting" you (in my mind that's more trolling than insulting) for being the doofus, that you are.
That's some really fancy dreams you had.

We remember your meltdown and going away forever though.

Insane Titan
It's okay. Keep deflecting the issue and not addressing my points. You also still seem to be ignoring what I said to you with regards to SIEGE. Still haven't addressed the "new power" and "empowered" comments.

You again fail to understand the point after I have already explained it to you. You have just repeated yourself. I'm not going to say the same thing again.

It was you acting like a child in this thread not Enzeru. I've said to him multiple times over PM that I think he can be rude and if it makes you feel satisfied there it is for you. I'm not here to get you. But you seem to just have s go at me for no reason.

I can comment on whatever post I want. And you again seemed to have not read this part of the message properly.

You can rant and rave all you want at Enzeru and him likewise. I have better things to do with my life. And to clarify.

I care about the thread and our discussion (the actual topic not this current thing). I don't see the point in this. This can all stop when you are finished. it's not deflecting at all. Are you trying to play dumb ? I addressed the "empowered" stuff. That's all the said, they displayed nothing out of the ordinary other than been able to fight again from nearly been dead.

The very same thing you are doing.

I read every thing you said, sure comment on what you want. You seem to be a bit to emotionally involved for not caring.

Then stop commenting on it, simple.

Insane Titan
That's hilarious.

And then I went back to "insulting" you (in my mind that's more trolling than insulting) for being the doofus, that you are. originally you did, but once we started arguing in a Sentry/Thanos thread and didn't like what you heard you soon changed your tune to " you deserved everything Abhi said to you"

Like I've always said at least be a man and stand by what you've said, don't lie to save face.

Insane Titan
mad2

Don't you know what kind of douche you look like? You are being schooled by a youngster who is demonstrating superior logic, manners and maturity and you can't make it stop. Instead you are behaving like you wiped your ass with poison ivy. They were amped by the stones, it's right there in the comic. Save yourself, wave the flag. lol I don't look like anything fool. Aww are you envious of a young kid , because he's holding his own ...something you can never do.

It rejuvenated them, they did nothing out of the norm.

One_Angry_Scot
it's not deflecting at all. Are you trying to play dumb ? I addressed the "empowered" stuff. That's all the said, they displayed nothing out of the ordinary other than been able to fight again from nearly been dead.

The very same thing you are doing.

I read every thing you said, sure comment on what you want. You seem to be a bit to emotionally involved for not caring.

Then stop commenting on it, simple.

Again insulting me is pretty pointless. Tell me how you think Cap was suddenly able to pierce the Voids hide? You know what empowered means so why skirt around the issue.

I'm afraid not. You are the one not understanding. But I don't know if it's worth me even trying to explain it again if the reply will be "you're playing dumb" etc.

And like I said before and I will say it again. I don't care about you and Enzeru arguing. I said I cared about our discussion on Void vs the Black Order.

And like I said before. I've made my peace. You don't seem to have made yours. This can all stop when you want it too.

Insane Titan
Again insulting me is pretty pointless. Tell me how you think Cap was suddenly able to pierce the Voids hide? You know what empowered means so why skirt around the issue.

I'm afraid not. You are the one not understanding. But I don't know if it's worth me even trying to explain it again if the reply will be "you're playing dumb" etc.

And like I said before and I will say it again. I don't care about you and Enzeru arguing. I said I cared about our discussion on Void vs the Black Order.

And like I said before. I've made my peace. You don't seem to have made yours. This can all stop when you want it too. you wouldn't get insulted if you didn't try to be a smart ass.

cap only threw the shield once and it damaged Void. And we know Caps shield damages high power beings.

Then don't.

Like I said you soon jumped to his defence, so yeah you do care.

No peace needs to be made.

One_Angry_Scot
cap only threw the shield once and it damaged Void. And we know Caps shield damages high power beings.

Then don't.

Like I said you soon jumped to his defence, so yeah you do care.

No peace needs to be made.

That's the point. After he was amped a simple shield throw could pierce the Voids skin. That wouldn't have happened before. Does Caps shield pierce Hulk, Thanos, Thor and Surfer when it hits them? And you can't use an argument like "Void has shit durability" because the Void took multiple attacks from Thor who was using his full power (if you believe Thor). And reacted like it was nothing. Something which I bet Thanos, Hulk etc wouldn't be able to do.

I don't care about you or him arguing. But like I said to you - pick a side for me and then I can defend you or Enzeru depending on how the coin lands. I said to you why not address his argument because he didn't insult you and wrote a lengthy post yet you just dismissed it. It doesn't matter who posted it. I was talking in the interests of fairness.

Edit: I'm not trying to be anything. It's you who is insulting me and acting all bitter. I wanted a friendly debate but you seem to not agree.

Insane Titan
That's the point. After he was amped a simple shield throw could pierce the Voids skin. That wouldn't have happened before. Does Caps shield pierce Hulk, Thanos, Thor and Surfer when it hits them? And you can't use an argument like "Void has shit durability" because the Void took multiple attacks from Thor who was using his full power (if you believe Thor). And reacted like it was nothing. Something which I bet Thanos, Hulk etc wouldn't be able to do.

I don't care about you or him arguing. But like I said to you - pick a side for me and then I can defend you or Enzeru depending on how the coin lands. I said to you why not address his argument because he didn't insult you and wrote a lengthy post yet you just dismissed it. It doesn't matter who posted it. I was talking in the interests of fairness.

Edit: I'm not trying to be anything. It's you who is insulting me and acting all bitter. I wanted a friendly debate but you seem to not agree. caps shield has damaged Hulk and Thanos, hell it was shown it damaged the destroyer armour before.

Having poor durability doesn't mean you can't tank hits as shown in comics countless times.

Lol what have you not seen Thanos tanked lighting amped hammer shits from Thor or even PG Thor shits and smile.

You're not listening I told you why he doesn't deserve it, yet you clearly think he does.

You was and are been smart, trying to act all high and mighty.

One_Angry_Scot
caps shield has damaged Hulk and Thanos, hell it was shown it damaged the destroyer armour before.

Having poor durability doesn't mean you can't tank hits as shown in comics countless times.

Lol what have you not seen Thanos tanked lighting amped hammer shits from Thor or even PG Thor shits and smile.

You're not listening I told you why he doesn't deserve it, yet you clearly think he does.

I'm not trying to act like anything, I'm just honestly replying to you but you seem to be the one acting all upset for no reason. Does it annoy you that I'm not feeding your ability to swear and insult people because I try to act as peaceful as I can?

Insane Titan
I'm not trying to act like anything, I'm just honestly replying to you but you seem to be the one acting all upset for no reason. Does it annoy you that I'm not feeding your ability to swear and insult people because I try to act as peaceful as I can? laughing out loud proving me point exactly...trying to be a smart ass without eve replying to my points thumb up

One_Angry_Scot
laughing out loud proving me point exactly...trying to be a smart ass without eve replying to my points thumb up

So the one time I don't address your points I'm being a smart ass? I could address them if you wanted but do you think you can refrain from insulting me for one post?

Insane Titan
So the one time I don't address your points I'm being a smart ass? I could address them if you wanted but do you think you can refrain from insulting me for one post? the whole last post confirmed what I was saying. You choose to address the points not me.

It speaks volumes, you did that in that post. You're not getting insulted, stop been so sensitive.

Blue Area Vet
lol I don't look like anything fool. Aww are you envious of a young kid , because he's holding his own ...something you can never do.

It rejuvenated them, they did nothing out of the norm.

laughing Who's envious?

Scott's doing a bang up jobs kicking your ass with style, but the truth of the matter is anyone could do that given the facts. You are still arguing against proof and you are the only one making themselves look desperate, retarded and mad.

One_Angry_Scot
the whole last post confirmed what I was saying. You choose to address the points not me.

It speaks volumes, you did that in that post. You're not getting insulted, stop been so sensitive.

I'll address the points now but there wasn't any need for all of this personal stuff in my opinion.

But anyways, water under the bridge...

================================================

caps shield has damaged Hulk and Thanos, hell it was shown it damaged the destroyer armour before.

- Damaged them to the extent that the shield burrowed through their skin and coming out of the other end? I don't recall that being the case for Hulk or Thanos. Damaged them yes, actually puncturing the skin and coming out of the other end no. Cap being amped would explain the reason behind this.

- True again. But my point here is that I find it impossible for the Void to tank hits that Thor described as "all the power at my command" and "the power of my father and his father before him" and then cry in pain when Captain America throws his shield at him. I mean you even have this as well to show what I was talking about.

http://i.imgur.com/MiOAKw1.jpg1

- Yep I've seen the fights Thor has had with Thanos and I have knowledge of Thanos's fights so I'm cool on that front. I doubt at any times has Thor ever hit with his full power. The one time I think this is probably the case is in Infinity when Thanos tanked the 2 lightning blasts and then the massive hammer hit. I mean I also think that it is probably unfair to suggest he never has but I don't recall him ever doing it bar Infinity. But I do think Thanos tanking PG Thor hits is very impressive.

(I won't address the last two points since it will just be a never-ending circle)

Blue Area Vet
It amplified their power. It says so in the comic. It's been posted but you refuse to be a mature poster accepting evidence due to your own bias against the character. It's there for anyone else to see. Accept the Void into your heart. smile

Now wait quan, are you saying that they didn't display time travel, power stealing or sprout a second head with planetary psi powers? eek!

Blue Area Vet
http://media.comicbook.com/2016/07/07-06-16-on-sale-189665.jpg

Insane Titan
laughing Who's envious?

Scott's doing a bang up jobs kicking your ass with style, but the truth of the matter is anyone could do that given the facts. You are still arguing against proof and you are the only one making themselves look desperate, retarded and mad. pity you've never been able to do it laughing out loud

The fact you jumping on some one else's argument again shows how desperate and inferior you are.

Insane Titan
I'll address the points now but there wasn't any need for all of this personal stuff in my opinion.

But anyways, water under the bridge...

================================================

- Damaged them to the extent that the shield burrowed through their skin and coming out of the other end? I don't recall that being the case for Hulk or Thanos. Damaged them yes, actually puncturing the skin and coming out of the other end no. Cap being amped would explain the reason behind this.

- True again. But my point here is that I find it impossible for the Void to tank hits that Thor described as "all the power at my command" and "the power of my father and his father before him" and then cry in pain when Captain America throws his shield at him. I mean you even have this as well to show what I was talking about.

http://i.imgur.com/MiOAKw1.jpg1

- Yep I've seen the fights Thor has had with Thanos and I have knowledge of Thanos's fights so I'm cool on that front. I doubt at any times has Thor ever hit with his full power. The one time I think this is probably the case is in Infinity when Thanos tanked the 2 lightning blasts and then the massive hammer hit. I mean I also think that it is probably unfair to suggest he never has but I don't recall him ever doing it bar Infinity. But I do think Thanos tanking PG Thor hits is very impressive.

(I won't address the last two points since it will just be a never-ending circle) fair enough we'll move on.

Void seemed more than just a physical construct/body to damage , imo he seemed to be a energy form to sort of how onslaught was, thus making him easier to damage.

Whether you agree or not I look at it like this no matter who they are after so much blasts/punches etc everybody durability gives way. The heroes to me seemed to have been given the equivalent of adrenaline if you will. Ok call it amp of sort , but not the the extent of what the norn stones can truly do.

The one in infinity was aimed to be the best he had due to Thanos wording before the attack.

Insane Titan
http://media.comicbook.com/2016/07/07-06-16-on-sale-189665.jpg aside from you been a asshat , it's great news. I love the artist there chosen. And the fact he likens Thanos as marvels Dath Vader.

Here's the interview
http://comicbook.com/marvel/2016/07/11/exclusive-marvel-announces-new-thanos-series/

Insane Titan
aside from you been a asshat , it's great news. I love the artist there chosen. And the fact he likens Thanos as marvels Dath Vader.

It looks like Thanos is after the Pheonix force , life vs Death

Here's the interview
http://comicbook.com/marvel/2016/07/11/exclusive-marvel-announces-new-thanos-series/

quanchi112
pity you've never been able to do it laughing out loud

The fact you jumping on some one else's argument again shows how desperate and inferior you are. He acknowledges facts you don't. That makes you delusional and like a child. Grow up.

quanchi112
Now wait quan, are you saying that they didn't display time travel, power stealing or sprout a second head with planetary psi powers? eek! laughing out loud

quanchi112
originally you did, but once we started arguing in a Sentry/Thanos thread and didn't like what you heard you soon changed your tune to " you deserved everything Abhi said to you"

Like I've always said at least be a man and stand by what you've said, don't lie to save face. Let it go and move on already. Always tearing up. Pitiful.

Insane Titan
He acknowledges facts you don't. That makes you delusional and like a child. Grow up. Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud Originally posted by quanchi112
Let it go and move on already. Always tearing up. Pitiful.

Inferiority complex much? laughing out loud kickball f*ggot who plays mixed gender because he can't hack real sports.

krisblaze
Void loses no doubt.

quanchi112
Inferiority complex much? laughing out loud kickball f*ggot who plays mixed gender because he can't hack real sports. The same old insults from you. You didn't even come up with them or an argument. All you do is deny reality and try to make this personal. Norn stones amped him. Others posted evidence and you continued to deny it. Even h1 showed a greater grasp of the source material here.

Insane Titan
The same old insults from you. You didn't even come up with them or an argument. All you do is deny reality and try to make this personal. Norn stones amped him. Others posted evidence and you continued to deny it. Even h1 showed a greater grasp of the source material here. carry on jumping on other posters dicks because you're a weak pussy who plays a women sport laughing out loud

quanchi112
carry on jumping on other posters dicks because you're a weak pussy who plays a women sport laughing out loud What does kickball have to do with anything ? You can't even put together a coherent argument or a sentence so please try to at least sound educated from time to time. I'd battlezone the Void vs your black order minus Thanos of course. Let's see who comes out on top. I bet you back down like you always do. 0 battlezones in ten years, eh ?

One_Angry_Scot
fair enough we'll move on.

Void seemed more than just a physical construct/body to damage , imo he seemed to be a energy form to sort of how onslaught was, thus making him easier to damage.

Whether you agree or not I look at it like this no matter who they are after so much blasts/punches etc everybody durability gives way. The heroes to me seemed to have been given the equivalent of adrenaline if you will. Ok call it amp of sort , but not the the extent of what the norn stones can truly do.

The one in infinity was aimed to be the best he had due to Thanos wording before the attack.

When it comes to SIEGE and in general it's always a battle of who can control who. When it came to the beginning part of SIEGE the Void wasn't strong enough to overpower Robert's will. But when the husk that was Sentry's skin gets hit by Ares we see a tentacle of the Void leak out.

http://i.imgur.com/3SfdQ9a.jpg

At this point the Sentry skin is just a coating. Only there as a symbol of Sentry's will. Let's then look at when Thor hits him.

http://i.imgur.com/oCjci1t.jpg1

After Sentry was overcame the Void didn't react the same way because Robert was essentially overtaken by the Void here. So I'd say the Sentry's skin was like a shell. And remember when he was in the Sun him and the Void were still alive. It's just that this time the Sentry's will was so great that the Void couldn't overtake him and the Void fled to the White Hot Room and Sentry stayed as a Skeleton.

I don't agree entirely with that statement as you'll probably know but I think we have reached a reasonable common ground here. So agree to disagree I'd say.

Yeah like I said I (I meaning me) would be careful about saying whether it wasn't an all out attack. I can definitely say it is one of his hardest and hits with the most meaning though. And Thanos tanked it extremely well anyway. As befitting a literal tank like him.

Insane Titan
What does kickball have to do with anything ? You can't even put together a coherent argument or a sentence so please try to at least sound educated from time to time. I'd battlezone the Void vs your black order minus Thanos of course. Let's see who comes out on top. I bet you back down like you always do. 0 battlezones in ten years, eh ? the fact you're a pussy who plays a women's sport. Me and Scott have you're just a troll.

Bwhaha I've not even said BO win you moron , we are talking about the specifics of the battle.

Look at you talking about BZ's you've lost the majority of yours and backed out of countless including offers from me in the past.

One_Angry_Scot
aside from you been a asshat , it's great news. I love the artist there chosen. And the fact he likens Thanos as marvels Dath Vader.

Here's the interview

This'll be awesome. I imagine his next few scenes in Ultimates will become relevant. You know with him possibly trying to get captured and then saying "My move..."

quanchi112
the fact you're a pussy who plays a women's sport. Me and Scott have you're just a troll.

Bwhaha I've not even said BO win you moron , we are talking about the specifics of the battle.

Look at you talking about BZ's you've lost the majority of yours and backed out of countless including offers from me in the past. Soctt and I you ignorant baboon. You can't even speak properly for ****s sake you're an embarrassment.

You haven't done one. I don't think you ever will because you can't put forth a legitimate argument and would rather talk about kickball. You're an ignorant and inept debater. You always have been. Your grammar is something comparable to a fifth grader its that bad.

I've done more than anyone you haven't done one. You just backed down. You always will. You're a crybaby who logs on to cry about his real life woes. Move on and actually debate someone for a change.

laughing out loud

Insane Titan
This'll be awesome. I imagine his next few scenes in Ultimates will become relevant. You know with him possibly trying to get captured and then saying "My move..." hopefully so, the writer said he's been going through Statlins, Giffens, Aaron and Hickmans Thanos stuff. So he should be able to get a good handle on Thanos.

If it does end up Thanos vs the Pheonix , I pray it's handled properly.

Insane Titan
Soctt and I you ignorant baboon. You can't even speak properly for ****s sake you're an embarrassment.

You haven't done one. I don't think you ever will because you can't put forth a legitimate argument and would rather talk about kickball. You're an ignorant and inept debater. You always have been. Your grammar is something comparable to a fifth grader its that bad.

I've done more than anyone you haven't done one. You just backed down. You always will. You're a crybaby who logs on to cry about his real life woes. Move on and actually debate someone for a change

laughing out loud no one cares about grammar on a board other than losers who have no point laughing out loud

Blah blah , stop projecting troll. Go play a pansy sport because youre not man enough to face real competition.

You got destroyed defending Thanos laughing out loud you expect me to BZ about something I never claimed haha are you that desperate for my attention?

Calm down you're getting angry kickball pro!

quanchi112
no one cares about grammar on a board other than loser who have no point laughing out loud

Blah blah , stop projecting troll. Go play a pansy sport because your not man enough to face real competition.

You got destroyed defending Thanos laughing out loud you expect me to BZ about something I never claimed haha are you that desperate for my attention?

Calm down you're getting angry kickball pro! When your grammar is consistently as bad as yours it shows how unintelligent you are. You're a simple person. It's obvious.

See you prove my point and can't articulate your points and can only repeat your unoriginal and repetitive insults while I verbally assault you with my impressive vernacular you don't understand.

No, I didn't. The judge admitted he said Darkseid wins no matter the argument. You never repped anyone though and would come out looking like a trickster priest unable to refute or even make a valid argument.

You said I hide behind others so I challenged you. You backed down like you always will in the same thread you said this making it relevant. Now do you understand ?

Void wins and the Norn stones amped which has already been proven with evidence while your rebuttals consisted of you're a sentry fanboy. laughing

One_Angry_Scot
hopefully so, the writer said he's been going through Statlins, Giffens, Aaron and Hickmans Thanos stuff. So he should be able to get a good handle on Thanos.

If it does end up Thanos vs the Pheonix , I pray it's handled properly.

Whatever way the encounter happens I just want him to batter Hulk in some way. I was really disappointed after all that waiting for Thanos vs Hulk then nothing happened.

Blue Area Vet
This'll be awesome. I imagine his next few scenes in Ultimates will become relevant. You know with him possibly trying to get captured and then saying "My move..."

YUP! Maybe Marvels on the way back. Did you see them tease Nova, the REAL Nova?

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/images1/nova-richard-rider-marvel-now.jpg

One_Angry_Scot
YUP! Maybe Marvels on the way back. Did you see them tease Nova, the REAL Nova?

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/images1/nova-richard-rider-marvel-now.jpg

Yeah I was happy about that. I really hope Marvel puts most of the shit show of the recent years behind them.

Blue Area Vet
Soctt and I you ignorant baboon. You can't even speak properly for ****s sake you're an embarrassment.

I've done more than anyone you haven't done one. You just backed down. You always will. You're a crybaby who logs on to cry about his real life woes. Move on and actually debate someone for a change.

laughing out loud

Insane Titan
When your grammar is consistently as bad as yours it shows how unintelligent you are. You're a simple person. It's obvious.

See you prove my point and can't articulate your points and can only repeat your unoriginal and repetitive insults while I verbally assault you with my impressive vernacular you don't understand.

No, I didn't. The judge admitted he said Darkseid wins no matter the argument. You never repped anyone though and would come out looking like a trickster priest unable to refute or even make a valid argument.

You said I hide behind others so I challenged you. You backed down like you always will in the same thread you said this making it relevant. Now do you understand ?

Void wins and the Norn stones amped which has already been proven with evidence while your rebuttals consisted of you're a sentry fanboy. laughing haha your envy is laughable, you have to have a spell check on FF's.

Irony much? You can hide all you want. You will never get away from the fact you fear real competition and only dare face women at sports laughing out loud

Want to give some more piss poor excuses?

Back down from what ? Something I've never claimed dumb ass. Backing down is your thing as proven countless times.

Yeah I agree it rejuvenated them thumb up for once in your life you're understanding.

Insane Titan
Whatever way the encounter happens I just want him to batter Hulk in some way. I was really disappointed after all that waiting for Thanos vs Hulk then nothing happened. Hulk will be kept away from Thanos.

One_Angry_Scot
Hulk will be kept away from Thanos.

If he knows what's good for him thumb up

quanchi112
haha your envy is laughable, you have to have a spell check on FF's.

Irony much? You can hide all you want. You will never get away from the fact you fear real competition and only dare face women at sports laughing out loud

Want to give some more piss poor excuses?

Back down from what ? Something I've never claimed dumb ass. Backing down is your thing as proven countless times.

Yeah I agree it rejuvenated them thumb up for once in your life you're understanding. One minor misspelling here and there isn't the same as the atrocious sentences you post on a daily basis.

What does kickball have to do with debating ? You can't even stay on point which is the consistent reply from you.

I cited the context you haven't done one.

You said I hide behind others in this topic and I said let's battlezone it. You backed down to me once again. Gutless. Let's do a Void vs Hulk of your choosing battlezone. I can't wait to hear the next excuse. Maybe you want to read another goosebumps novel since its something you can comprehend for once, DC fanboy.

Insane Titan
One minor misspelling here and there isn't the same as the atrocious sentences you post on a daily basis.

What does kickball have to do with debating ? You can't even stay on point which is the consistent reply from you.

I cited the context you haven't done one.

You said I hide behind others in this topic and I said let's battlezone it. You backed down to me once again. Gutless. Let's do a Void vs Hulk of your choosing battlezone. I can't wait to hear the next excuse. Maybe you want to read another goosebumps novel since its something you can comprehend for once, DC fanboy. are you that naive?

You been a coward. I have just not with a troll like you.

You do, you need back up from other posters. HAHA you want me to BZ's something I never said ...how desperate. How about my Thanos vs your Void

Lmao the child is getting angry, go bully some women at sport you gimp.

iceman24567
Gotta love how this evolved from heated debating to straight hatred charged flaming hopefully some of the problem people will be banned for good this time thumb up

quanchi112
are you that naive?

You been a coward. I have just not with a troll like you.

You do, you need back up from other posters. HAHA you want me to BZ's something I never said ...how desperate. How about my Thanos vs your Void

Lmao the child is getting angry, go bully some women at sport you gimp. You been a coward--IT's grammatical mastery on full display

You haven't battlezoned with anyone. That's the point. You've been here for close to a decade. What's the holdup ?

You don't represent my Thanos you're a guy who admitted he doesn't read marvel anymore. You're a poser.

Void vs the Hulk since you backed him. I've never backed the Void over Thanos.

Admit to me here and now that he Norn stones provided an amp.

h1a8
Sentry's aura calms and weakens Hulk. This was stated.
Void and Sentry are one in the same. So anything Void has done to Hulk could be chalked up to that fact.

Also, Sentry at his best >>>>>Void. Sentry who fought collector and terrax and stalemated Galactus. Breaking a weak Hulk's bones is a non feat, especially since we don't know how much percent of might void exerted.

Good fight though. I say void slightly edges it out. Team can win some though, especially using the staff, or by exotic means.

Insane Titan
You been a coward--IT's grammatical mastery on full display

You haven't battlezoned with anyone. That's the point. You've been here for close to a decade. What's the holdup ?

You don't represent my Thanos you're a guy who admitted he doesn't read marvel anymore. You're a poser.

Void vs the Hulk since you backed him. I've never backed the Void over Thanos.

Admit to me here and now that he Norn stones provided an amp. no one cares laughing out loud only obsessive nerds like you.

And? Haha you think it means something. Unlike you I have a life.

laughing out loud laughing out loud your Thanos, I've forgot more than you know about Thanos.

You dumb shit I never picked Hulk, good job at lying to save face.

You've just said I know nothing about comics or Thanos, so I should Be easy to beat, so you have no excuse.

thumb up it rejuvenated them.

iceman24567
Originally posted by h1a8
Sentry's aura calms and weakens Hulk. This was stated.
Void and Sentry are one in the same. So anything Void has done to Hulk could be chalked up to that fact.

Also, Sentry at his best >>>>>Void. Sentry who fought collector and terrax and stalemated Galactus. Breaking a weak Hulk's bones is a non feat, especially since we don't know how much percent of might void exerted.

Good fight though. I say void slightly edges it out. Team can win some though, especially using the staff, or by exotic means. He never stalemated Galactus

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by iceman24567
He never stalemated Galactus

He did, it was confirmed by X-Man, Spider-Man and in a bio. But I don't think anybody uses it for debate purposes. At least I don't.

Badabing
Quan and IT, seriously take this to PMs, or another board. I really don't care about your rivalry. And I bet most of KMC doesn't care either. So please stop now and save me the trouble of having to stop it.

BAV, you just being in this thread makes me suspicious.

iceman24567
He did, it was confirmed by X-Man, Spider-Man and in a bio. But I don't think anybody uses it for debate purposes. At least I don't. Nate and Sentry were a team as far as that instance goes. He wasn't solo

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by iceman24567
Nate and Sentry were a team as far as that instance goes. He wasn't solo

Sure, I never claimed otherwise. I've always gone with the team since Nate specifically says so.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>