ganthet runs the gauntlet!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
full rest between each. (order is tricky so comment on who you think he'd beat and lose to if you think there should be a bit of reordering).

1. void
2. thanos
3. phantom stranger
4. zeus (marvel)
5. mephisto in hell
6. single celestial
7. 4 planet galactus

Sin I AM
Order is fine. Although im sure some will say void is above thanos

leonidas
thumb up

1-4 can be contested, but that's not the point of the thread. i wanted a bit of a mix of opponents to see what people thought.

Galan007
I could see Ganthet, under *optimal* conditions, getting through 1 & 2... If we're talking high-end feats, he *might* also do well against Zeus(who lacks in the feat department), but I'm certainly not confident about that one.

The rest stomp him, though.

abhilegend
Gets to 6 IMO. Originally posted by Galan007
I could see Ganthet, under *optimal* conditions, getting through 1 & 2... If we're talking high-end feats, he *might* also do well against Zeus(who lacks in the feat department), but I'm certainly not confident about that one.

The rest stomp him, though.
laughing out loud

Ganthet IS more powerful than Zeus as per feats. Not high end either.

Cogito
Stops at 3

leonidas
phantom stranger is another of those difficult to place guys in dc. they have a lot of them it seems.... he has had more appearances in the last bunch of years than he used to get--even his own series ages ago didn't really help place him. he was all over the map...still we have a better general idea i think. he has some great feats to his name, but is he more powerful than marvel zeus? not sure, maybe? lol frickin dc....

Galan007
DCnU PS is a legit peer to Spectre(as displayed on panel), and even survived the oblivion attack that Zauriel used aginst him.

He stomps Ganthet.

quanchi112
Gets beaten in every single round.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.