jason vr. freddy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EXnemesis
every one knew it was coming just a matter of time but the big guestion is whos going to win easy jason evan thogh freddys probaly smarter we dont know that besides jason does not sleep whitch is freddys play ground thats what i dont get well who do you thinks going to win whitch legend evil face

Augeybana
True a tuff one I really think it's going to be a tie.

ToMacco
What the. . . ?

Augeybana
Whats up with the poll.

hayden's minx
Erm I think this thread has kinda balls up

Augeybana
Ohhh..

Darth Vicious
the only possible winner should be Freddy, because for the match to take place it would have to be in the Dreams Realm where freddy resides and in the dreams Freddy is king and he can make anything happen, Jason is mostly brute force and he uses weapons to get the job done, Axes, Machetes, Spears or whatever he can find and while Freddy relies on his Knives he can also make anybosy see whatever he wants in the dreams, all he has to do is make Jason see his mother which he obeys blindly and make him kill himself. Freddy all the way but i bet theyll finish it in a draw, now Michael Myers -vs- Jason would have been better, they are evenly matched and canu see the body count in a movie like that!

KidRock
yeah michael and jason having a fist fight! I think Jason would edge michael by just a bit.

Darth Vicious
i agree but i like Michaels movis the best

EXnemesis
true mabye it would have to take place in adream butt jason dosent sleep and freddy dosent come out only in dreams he puts people in dreams then comes out but them knives aint gonna do nothing jasons been stabed before it did not work and in nmoes 2 we found out freddy could not be stabbed but michael myers has been hurt by stabbes and knocked uncontius by steel poles what chance would he stand with some one already dead and with a machetes i mean realy

KidRock
Noooo I heard that Jason is going to actually knock freddy out into the REAL world. Besides Jason doesnt sleep. Jason and Freddy first meet in Hell.

horrormovieman
Freddy comes out of the dream world in his second movie (durrrrr)I Have a spoiler for you all if you dont want to know then dont read.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Micheal myers comes in the film at the end after jason kills freddy. I think i should know my uncle is the writer for this film.

KidRock
sure lol

mikeysgothicgur
i think jason wood beat freddy

BackFire349
neither of them are going to win cuz then fanboys of the loser would swear hatred towards the other one.

Tex
The preivew looks pretty crappy.
I'm going to see it definately.
Only cause I just love it when people yell at the screen.

chico23
Good point...Theres not a movie executive alive that gonna want to piss off either side of the fan base.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.