pre-dcnu darkseid vs phantom stranger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
tricksy match up....thoughts on how this goez? both implied power and feats can be used freely in this discussion.

Cogito
I hate talking about Darkseid because he's so often written inconsistently.

Are we using pre-52 PS as well?

If so, I think he would be implied to beat all but a highest-end Darkseid (e.g. Final Crisis).

leonidas
yeah, pre both or feel free to discuss both dcnu versions. my impression is that dcnu ps would beat the hell out of dcnu darkseid though.

Galan007
Good thread. I'm honestly unsure...

On one hand DCnU Darkseid killed all the Gods of the 3rd World and absorbed their powers, was stated to have destroyed universeS, was so powerful that AM had to absorb entire universeS prior to their battle, and was stated to possess power no less than equal to the 'infinite' energies of the GL Central Battery.

Conversely, PS is a bonafide peer to Spectre -- to the point that God himself had to directly intervene in their battle(which would have potentially laid waste to creation), and can survive literally being unmade at a conceptual level-- the most complete oblivion possible.

quanchi112
Double ko.

beatboks
If we are talking pre 52 for both than I direct your attention to a little series called Legends. In which PS did sweat F#$ All against Darksied because he's "not allowed to interfere" in the fate of man.

post Flashpoint PS takes it

leonidas
legends was classic...loved brimstone. anyway, the point is that we do away with all that 'can't interfere' BS that he was so famous for and LET them go at it....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.