When did Vitiate surpass Revan?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Ok, I know this is a pretty weird thread to make, and Revan, imo, only got up to Novel Vitiate level, if that.

So, I'm making a thread based on when Vitiate at any point surpassed SoR Revan in power.

Is it Post-Nathema, Novel Vitiate? Or..? You decide.

Nephthys
When was Vitiate not above Revan, more like.

FreshestSlice
erm

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
When was Vitiate not above Revan, more like.
Uh, the centuries he was alive before the Nathema ritual? erm

FreshestSlice
How is Revan supposed to compete with Sith Lords like Kressh? With all those fea...I mean acco....they were just better because they were ancients.

JKBart
Talking Force power only.

Teenage Lord Vitiate = Reborn Revan, novel (if you take out being imprisoned for years, drugged, on DS nexus, lacking food, etc), sub-Caedus level.

Post-Nathema Vitiate = above SoR Revan by a notch, but not in a stomp area. Somewhere around Yoda level.

Novel Emperor Vitiate = supremely above SoR Revan, no contest. Above RotS Palpatine, beneath DE Palpatine.

SWTOR Vitiate = supremely above DE Palpatine. Revan would die shortly, but put up a fight.

Valkorion = midway between prime Luke Skywalker and low-tier entities. No longer registering on a scale of any mortal Force Sensitive, but obviously absolutely not the true Force entity either way. This iteration would one-shot Revan.

Once again - this is Force only.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Nephthys
When was Vitiate not above Revan, more like. Yeah, this.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by JKBart
Talking Force power only.

Teenage Lord Vitiate = Reborn Revan, novel (if you take out being imprisoned for years, drugged, on DS nexus, lacking food, etc), sub-Caedus level.

Post-Nathema Vitiate = above SoR Revan by a notch, but not in a stomp area. Somewhere around Yoda level.

Novel Emperor Vitiate = supremely above SoR Revan, no contest. Above RotS Palpatine, beneath DE Palpatine.

SWTOR Vitiate = supremely above DE Palpatine. Revan would die shortly, but put up a fight.

Valkorion = midway between prime Luke Skywalker and low-tier entities. No longer registering on a scale of any mortal Force Sensitive, but obviously absolutely not the true Force entity either way. This iteration would one-shot Revan.

Once again - this is Force only. You're disgusting.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
How is Revan supposed to compete with Sith Lords like Kressh? With all those fea...I mean acco....they were just better because they were ancients. They had accolades, and hype, and some had some awesome feats that you just choose to ignore.

But ignoring the hype doesn't make it non-existant, and you saying its "just hype" doesnt make it so.

FreshestSlice
Revan has more hype, an definitely more feats, than all of them. We've actually seen some of these guys, and their hype doesn't compare to their actual showings.

Syndicate
During fetal development.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Revan has more hype, an definitely more feats, than all of them. We've actually seen some of these guys, and their hype doesn't compare to their actual showings. But when the hype is stated by the Author, and its not just interpretations, its as clear-cut as it gets.

When its stated that Marka Ragnos is the most powerful of the most powerful, with nothing really contradicting that, except the poor Jaden Korr argument, which, even when made, doesn't really hold up because by that point he already had a bunch of impressive feats, we can take him being the most powerful of the most powerful at face value.

DarthAnt66
Except the author also regards Revan as someone who can stand with the best of the ancients, if not beat them. erm

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Uh, the centuries he was alive before the Nathema ritual? erm

It wasn't centuries. erm

FreshestSlice
1.13 is more than 1. That's centuries you illiterate ****tard.
Originally posted by Jmanghan

When its stated that Marka Ragnos is the most powerful of the most powerful, with nothing really contradicting that,

Except for you know, Vitiate and Kun already being stated to be more powerful. But hey, not contradicted anywhere.

Lulz. Korr would be one-shot by Revan.

Yeah. If we're retarded maybe.

DarthAnt66
I thought it was at least a century. mmm

The Ellimist
I'd say Vitiate surpassed SoR Revan after Nathema, where I'd put him around Vader's level in just Force power, maybe slightly above.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It was "a" century.

And yeah, I'd say right after Nathema. Though to be fair to Pre-Nathema Vitiate, mind dominating 8k Sith is no small feat.

FreshestSlice
113-100 =/= 0.
Originally posted by The Ellimist
I'd say Vitiate surpassed SoR Revan after Nathema, where I'd put him around Vader's level in just Force power, maybe slightly above.
Lulz.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Which part are you laughing at, fresh? smile

NTJack0
Revan was always below him, Revan isn't even that impressive.

S_W_LeGenD
Post-Nathema

Pyron_Knight
What's SOR?

Is that one of the awful books no one ever should read, let alone talk about an ddiscuss?

Jmanghan
No.

Pyron_Knight
Originally posted by Jmanghan
No.

Were the sequels better? Everyone I ever knew said Revan was one of the worst SW novels in recent memory.

Surprising too, Drew wrote some good stuff with Bane and Mass Effect. Maybe he just hated KOTOR II. And KOTOR I.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
What's SOR?

Shadow of Revan.

BazookaMaster
He surpassed kotor revan after becoming the teenage Lord but before Nathema methinks.

I don't know about others, but he was defo superior to every version before novel.

The Ellimist
I don't think pre-Nathema Vitiate is substantially beyond Dooku.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by The Ellimist
I don't think pre-Nathema Vitiate is substantially beyond Dooku.

LMAO.

FreshestSlice
Lel@the Bane and ME novels being good.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
LMAO.

He's scared of Ragnos and is considered a peer of Naga. Just being a prodigy doesn't mean he's gonna outpace everyone later too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.