Massive Exar Kun telepathy feat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AncientPower
Noting that Cinnagar is a city covering half a planet, with docking bays and scanning towers across the entire city.

Deronn_solo
I dunno what's more impressive, the showing, or the fact you endured the Audio Drama's to get it.

AncientPower
They're nowhere near as bad as others I've listened to.

NewGuy01
Nice.

FreshestSlice
Eh.

S_W_LeGenD
Impressive.

Syndicate
AP you and atrocity are the only two people I respect on this forum.

AncientPower
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Impressive.

Indeed, the sheer size and scope of the city, half of the surface of the planet, makes it incredibly impressive.

AncientPower
I just checked some sources, Force and Destiny: Nexus of Power states that the population of Empress Teta(Cinnagar) is 310,000,000,000. The sheer amount of technicians that would work across the city is insane, and Kun blinded them all.

ILS
ayy lmao

SunRazer
Pretty good. Goes in hand with the TK feat to establish Kun as a powerhouse smile

*waits for the flak*

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Again: he's better than Revan. smile

Jmanghan
Originally posted by AncientPower
They're nowhere near as bad as others I've listened to. Speaking of that, has anyone ever listened to the Revan audiobook? Yikes!

AncientPower
Originally posted by SunRazer
Pretty good. Goes in hand with the TK feat to establish Kun as a powerhouse smile

*waits for the flak*

Honestly, how many others have TP domination on the scale of millions, if not billions?

SunRazer
Honestly, how many others have TP domination on the scale of millions, if not billions?

Palpatine smile

The Ellimist
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Again: he's better than Revan. smile

smile

I'm still half expecting context to bring this down, but otherwise this is pretty impressive. Not on the level of Palpatine's TP, but good nonetheless.

Btw remember when Ant was masturbating to Darth Revan explicitly needing a nexus to dominate the crew of some ships? mmm

AncientPower
Originally posted by SunRazer
Palpatine smile

Well, that's an obvious one, but besides him?

Ziggystardust
So what kind of numbers are we talking here?

AncientPower
We have no solid numbers, but every scanner technician in a city hub of trade route traffic containing 310,000,000,000 people. A lot, in other words.

Ziggystardust
Estimates?

100,000 - 1 million?

AncientPower
I can only provide theory, not facts, but the city spans half the planet. It's in the Deep Core and it's one of the busiest hubs of space traffic in the galaxy. 310,000,000,000 people populate Cinnagar.

The amount of scanning equipment that the traffic towers across the city would require is clearly of a very, very high volume. Then we have the technicians per tower to wonder about. It's clearly an insane number of staff.

Importantly, Exar Kun has years of 'extreme', 'enormous' growth to undergo, making this a seriously pre-prime feat.

Beniboybling
Yet still stalemated Ulic and failed to blitz Vodo. mmm

Probably his most impressive feat, but I struggle to take it seriously.

Nephthys
Ulic's really ****ing powerful, bro. He's super underrated.

AncientPower
Before his prime, in a duel that has nothing to do with exerting Force power beyond augmentation.

Vodo never stood a chance, this being the second most powerful Jedi in the galaxy. Why would he get speedblitzed in the first place? Kun was too busy wrecking him with brute strength, despite an inferior weapon.

This feat is one that establishes him as having immense power, undoubtedly, given that he, as you stated, goes on to stalemate Ulic after easily stomping Aleema.

AncientPower
Originally posted by Nephthys
Ulic's really ****ing powerful, bro. He's super underrated.

Seriously, he speedblitzed 5 Krath warriors and Warb Null on a DS nexus, whilst being submitted to Sith draining powers, this being a far less powerful incarnation of Ulic.

Beniboybling
Ulic's really ****ing powerful, bro. He's super underrated. More powerful than Bane? smile

Ziggystardust
I'd imagine this is a feat affecting well over a million people based on the planets population.

MS Warehouse
What if Cinnagar comprised entirely of scanner technicians?
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/27200000/hmm-sabertooth-wwfc7-organisation-27221798-350-350.jpg

Beniboybling
What if they were all on strike? mmm

Ziggystardust
Then Exar Kun, is truly, the most powerful of all sith lords

Above Beni's asanine comment.

Beniboybling
Agreed, possessing the political power to instigate a planet wide labour strike? Most impressive.

Ziggystardust
He'd have to ask Palpatine to help him with that one...

The Ellimist
Also what if Kun is lying?

Beniboybling
Characters can't lie, not when they support your point of view.

AncientPower
Because there are no alarms or sign of response to his attack in a battleship, whereas Nomi and co. in starfighters were immediately responded to.

Besides the fact he has no reason to.

S_W_LeGenD
Well, that's an obvious one, but besides him?
Vitiate

The Ellimist
Why does he need to do it to the whole half of the planet?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Eh.

DarthAnt66
I just checked some sources, Force and Destiny: Nexus of Power states that the population of Empress Teta(Cinnagar) is 310,000,000,000. The sheer amount of technicians that would work across the city is insane, and Kun blinded them all.
The population of a planet remains constant after 4,000 years? mmm

DarthAnt66
Also, I'm not convinced this is even a telepathy feat. In the city, I find it more likely there's a central command station where ships flying in and out and are monitored (like in any other Star Wars book or real-life). It's common practice during the era of the NJO to blind technology like scanners or cameras with the Force to avoid detection. I assume Exar Kun can also wield such an ability, given anyone and everyone uses it around the time of his spirt's resurrection until the death of Darth Caedus.

Nephthys
"With the dark side I blinded every scanning technician in Cinnagar. They all watched me land and wipe out your little docking bay, and not one of them batted an eye!"

Beniboybling
Heh, this should be fun.

DarthAnt66
"With the dark side I blinded every scanning technician in Cinnagar. They all watched me land and wipe out your little docking bay, and not one of them batted an eye!"
So every technician is staring directly at one hangar? laughing out loud

Nephthys
Who knows. Maybe destroying a docking bay gets peoples attention of something.

The Ellimist

He's bullshitting. The entire planet didn't see one ship landing, lol.

DarthAnt66
The text suggests they were watching him prior to the destruction of the docking bay. erm

AP, provide a link to where Kun says it in the audio-drama so context can be applied.

Nephthys
So you admit you were wrong about him just messing with the scanners, then?

DarthAnt66
No. I find my theory more than likely. I'm just trying to get a sense of what you think.

However, the quote is so brief that various different interpretations can be applied.

I'm going to wait until AP provides a link before I state my definite position on the matter.

Nephthys
The sole description of the feat explicitly states that you're wrong.

Beniboybling
Be gentle Neph, Ant needs time to process this.

DarthAnt66
Hardly. The quote is too inconsistent and appears to be a blatant lie in some claims. The entire planet's technicians wouldn't be staring at the hangar, especially if the energy blasts were unnoticed like he also stated. Kun's claim seems to be more of himself flexing his muscles than accounting an actual story. All we know for sure is that whatever technicians monitoring the hangar didn't see the event happen. Why that is the case can't be reliably assessed.

Ziggystardust
Oh lord.

This is very simple - Exar has can not literally know which technicians are motoring the hanger, unless he does a brain scan of every single one and picks out those individuals to manipulate. Easier solution - blind all of them to make sure no one can know what happened. The feat makes perfect sense.

DarthAnt66
But Kun can brain scan everyone to find out who are technicians rather than who work other jobs, are travelers, etc.?

Your point heavily supports mine.

AncientPower
https://youtu.be/zd2m7yKuPDw

Skip to 52:50, I quoted the entire scene.

The fact nobody replied to a Sith battleship attacking the city, indicates that he isn't just making shit up.

Ziggystardust
@Ant Which would be an equally impressive feat if he did. But he didn't. So can you please stop hurting our heads.

DarthAnt66
Than why did he state specifically only technicians were affected? Why weren't the guards he was talking to also affected? He flashed the technology - clearly. thumb up

AncientPower
Except he explicitly states that they all saw him land and attack the docking bay, but nobody 'batted an eye', because he dominated their minds and stopped them from reacting.

That couldn't possibly be more clear.

DarthAnt66
He said all the technicians did that. Not everyone else.

The guards who watched him clearly reacted. He only affected the technicians according to him.

The notion he can specifically probe the minds of all the technicians in a city but no one else is ridiculous - as Ziggy pointed out.

AncientPower
Clearly he had an effect on the people watching his ship come in, not very difficult. When Kun reaches the Iron Citadel, nobody had any idea who he was or how he'd gotten there. Both Aleema and Ulic had no idea he was coming either.

Contrary to that, they instantly reacted to the Jedi star saber attack and the city went on alert.

Petrus
Yeah, the quote is pretty clear tbh.

Emperordmb
So is he making himself invisible to him or literally taking away their sight? Cause the latter would be sketchy AF

DarthAnt66
Then why did the guards he talked explicitly react, recognize what he's done, and apparently try to stop him before he kills them? Was their will so powerful that they resisted Kun while everyone else didn't? Or, rather, accept you're trying to pass off a feat that suggests Kun probed the minds of an entire city to find technicians and then blind them specifically, and rather not the more probable explanation that Kun made it so the sensors didn't recognize him and his actions.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Emperordmb
So is he making himself invisible to him or literally taking away their sight? Cause the latter would be sketchy AF
Ah, a Force cloak on him and his ship is also possible. thumb up

Caedus can walk around the Jedi Temple, people could directly see him, but still not recognize he was there since he had up an illusion.

AncientPower
You're also underestimating Kun's Sense abilities, he simply needs to search out for minds that are scanning space and were alerted to the ship dropping out of hyperspace. The rest is academic, he stopped them from reacting and alerting the city with his dark side ability.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Than why did he state specifically only technicians were affected? Why weren't the guards he was talking to also affected?

If he did scan their minds to find out what jobs they were taking, then that in it's self is more impressive - because it would include an even bigger number of effected individuals. On the contrary, that does not mean he knew exactly who would monitor the docking station, at the very point in time where he exploded it. Such a specific detail could be changed on a whim, so the much easier solution is to blind every possible individual that could monitor it. It's not that hard of a concept, and it is literally spelled out.

AncientPower
Not a single thing either of you stated is even remotely implied in the above statement. They watched him land and attack the docking bay but using the darkside, he stopped them from reacting(blinding) them.

Emperor Palpatine does something similar on a vastly greater scale on Coruscant, but somehow this is impossible? kek.

AncientPower

Emperor Palpatine does almost exactly the same thing to everybody who witnessed the Lusankya Executor class-Star Dreadnought being placed underneath the Imperial Palace on Coruscant. It's sensing reactions to what happened and then dominating their minds to stop them from reacting to it.

Beniboybling
No he erased their memories of the event.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The only objective source on the matter states IIRC that it was the Emperor's, "mind clouding powers" that allowed the hiding of the Lusankya.

Which is why Palpatine definitely didn't TP rape trillions. smile

Ziggystardust
This entire topic is mindraping me which is = trillions

Nephthys
Hardly. The quote is too inconsistent and appears to be a blatant lie in some claims. The entire planet's technicians wouldn't be staring at the hangar, especially if the energy blasts were unnoticed like he also stated. Kun's claim seems to be more of himself flexing his muscles than accounting an actual story. All we know for sure is that whatever technicians monitoring the hangar didn't see the event happen. Why that is the case can't be reliably assessed.

Why would he lie to people he's murdering? erm

Ah, a Force cloak on him and his ship is also possible. thumb up

Caedus can walk around the Jedi Temple, people could directly see him, but still not recognize he was there since he had up an illusion.

Jesus, it can't be a Force Cloak because he explicitly says they saw him.

Kun specifically says he's using the darkside on the technicians. It's not an illusion, which wouldn't be a dark side ability anyway.

Beniboybling
It's probably the same technique he used to freeze the Senate.

DarthAnt66
mmm Ah, yeah, it could be that. I'm watching the audio-drama now.

Ah, it's also worth pointing out that the planet was an immensely powerful nexus.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
"Immensely powerful nexus"

What isn't?

DarthAnt66
mmm

Tatooine, b1tch.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I mean, even Revan drew off the nexus of Hoth. wink

Nephthys
mmm Ah, yeah, it could be that. I'm watching the audio-drama now.

Ah, it's also worth pointing out that the planet was an immensely powerful nexus.

Proof?

mmm

Tatooine, b1tch.

I think Tatooine does have some actually. The Star Map cave. The lake the Wrath goes to.

DarthAnt66
Sunrider says it's thick in the dark-side and that she can't even sense Cay about five to ten minutes prior to Kun's landing (roughly 40 minute mark).

Ziggystardust
=/immensly powerful nexus.

Didn't sense Cay? lmao
Nomi's powers worked fine to dispell the sith spell cast by Keto.

FreshestSlice
Shush, child. Kun obviously TP'd four trillion people.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
=/immensly powerful nexus.

Didn't sense Cay? lmao
Nomi's powers worked fine to dispell the sith spell cast by Keto.
She specifically stated the planet was thick in the dark side.

Do you know what a nexus is? A concentration of dark side energy.

In other words, the Force is thick in the dark side. thumb up

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Shush, child. Kun obviously TP'd four trillion people.
laughing out loud thumb up

The Ellimist
He did it to the people who could see a ship, not the whole planet lol.

(Not at freshest)

S_W_LeGenD
Ah, good one. big grin

Ziggystardust

Can you say for certain that the population would have increased?

The variables at play put that notion in question. The number of different species making up that population, and those which are incompatible with others. Which side of the r/k selection continum they're on, and of course - unlike us earthlings - the transport in star wars allows people to flee with the discovery of new planets and systems. They can do this en masse if needed. I can't tell for certain how that number would have changed, but neither can you. What's important, is that we're provided with a figure to work from. And it is best - and simple - to use that figure.

Beniboybling
Face it the other quote has been murdered, this one's next. smile

Ziggystardust
The other quote was way more ambiguous than this one. And i listened to the entire audio drama, there's no missing context. Kun affected a shit load of people. But just how many though?

Nephthys
This is just nitpicking. Accept the feat and move on, nerds.

Emperordmb
What's with all of these quotes describing feats we never get to see?

Nephthys
Exar Kun doesn't exactly have a lot of visual appearances.

Ziggystardust
This is just nitpicking. Accept the feat and move on, nerds.

There's nothing to be afraid of in an open discussion. Personally, I find this feat better and more masterful than any display of telekinesis.

310,000,000,000 people populate Cinnagar. If we're to say the scanning technicians in Cinnagar, are as common as bus conductors in the US - 665,000 drivers in a populace of 318, 000, 000 American citizens. Then there are around 600,000,000 scanning technicians for Kun to 'blind'. I called it. 600 million people under Kun's control - before his astonishing transformation at the hands of Marka ragnos.

Zenwolf
Why would a planet need 600,000,000 million scanning technicians? That's really a ridiculous number there and is overlooking the fact of SW technology, where you can also have droids that can do technical things and such.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Why would a planet need 600,000,000 million scanning technicians?

It wouldn't.

no expression

Ziggystardust
Something called the 'workforce'. You can't have a near trillion populace sitting around tugging each others nut-sacks.

Beniboybling
Why would a planet need 600,000,000 million scanning technicians? That's really a ridiculous number there and is overlooking the fact of SW technology. Tbh lmao.

With SW tech a couple of hundred at best. smile

Zenwolf
Something called the 'workforce'. You can't have a near trillion populace sitting around tugging each others nut-sacks.

Droids could also significantly reduce the number of actual people needing to work.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Tbh lmao.

With SW tech a couple of hundred at best. smile

Sub dread masters tier feat confirmed. thumb up

Ziggystardust
Droids could also significantly reduce the number of actual people needing to work.

Your point? I know for the certain that Mayor of London can replace every underground tube diver with technology - as they did with the DLR. they won't however - because people in a large population want to work. The 600 million figure stands.

Nephthys
Pretty sure there isn't a single droid shown on Cinnagar.

But please, nitpick away.

Beniboybling
Pretty sure there isn't a single droid shown on Cinnagar.

But please, nitpick away. Wasn't Cinnagar where they created the Krath war droids?

Emperordmb
So why would the work force be wasting time on infrastructure that could be easily be taken care of by technology rather than expanding mining operations... the main export of the planet.

Beniboybling
And why can't they get jobs off-world. confused

Nephthys
Wasn't Cinnagar where they created the Krath war droids?

Protocol droids. The kind that would be doing these jobs.

So why would the work force be wasting time on infrastructure that could be easily be taken care of by technology rather than expanding mining operations... the main export of the planet.

Who cares. Why use human guards instead of droids. Why employ anyone instead of droids. Its just how it works. Kun specifically says there are technicians. So obviously they use technicians to monitor these things. Just stop. You're wondering about realism in a comic where a dude vaporises monsters with beams of magic powered by hate. The people who wrote the book didn't give two left nuts about this shit.

Ziggystardust

Because when you consider the population of the planet, even 600 mil is a small percentage. And if it is one of the biggest transport hubs in the galaxy - possibly second to courescant - then that would be the main export, and not mining. In which case, I might be stingy with my estimations. The 600 million figure might be too low.

And why can't they get jobs off-world. confused

Now if their were genuine and intelligent questions in this thread, this is most certainly not one of them. This is nitpicking. If they are getting jobs off-world that doesn't preclude the idea of people having jobs on their world, from different planets. And of course, it is still inconvenient.

Beniboybling

Who cares. Why use human guards instead of droids. Why employ anyone instead of droids. Its just how it works. Kun specifically says there are technicians. So obviously they use technicians to monitor these things. Just stop. You're wondering about realism in a comic where a dude vaporises monsters with beams of magic powered by hate. The people who wrote the book didn't give two left nuts about this shit. Yet a number Ziggy pulled out of his ass is totally legit. mmm

Still going with 100-200 tbh, and that's a high estimate. smile

DarthAnt66
200 is too high. Try, like, 17. thumb up

Ziggystardust
The number pulled out of ziggy's ass was a legitimate estimation based on the number of inhabitants of the planet. Which also includes the number of transport vessels coming in to export goods - you know - to sustain a planet with it's near Trillion population. To add to this, the fact that it's one of the busiest transport hubs in a galactic wide republic, which would mean the workforce needed to monitor space-crafts coming into the planet - is most likely - a bit over 100 roll eyes (sarcastic) We are talking about millions, and quite possibly, a billion people for this type of job.

100 might be the number of technicians for the Rebel Alliance, when they were hiding on the Jungle moon of Yavin.

Beniboybling
The number pulled out of ziggy's ass was a legitimate estimation based on the number of inhabitants of the planet. Which also includes the number of transport vessels coming in to export goods - you know - to sustain a planet with it's near Trillion population. To add to this, the fact that it's one of the busiest transport hubs in a galactic wide republic, which would mean the workforce needed to monitor space-crafts coming into the planet - is most likely - a bit over 100 roll eyes (sarcastic) We are talking about millions, and quite possibly, a billion people for this type of job.

100 might be the number of technicians for the Rebel Alliance, when they were hiding on the Jungle moon of Yavin. It was a pile of crap made from a cocktail of mostly conjecture and flawed real world parallels.

Fact is we know nothing about how SW traffic systems work, and one could just as easily argue that by SW tech standards a handful of towers manned by a dozen men each would suffice.

Feel free to provide actual sources that suggest otherwise. thumb up

The Ellimist
Yeah it's hardly "nitpicking" to wonder how many technicians there are who could've seen the ship; I'm guessing hundreds at most.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Btw remember when Ant was masturbating to Darth Revan explicitly needing a nexus to dominate the crew of some ships? mmm
I love the nexus comment when Kun does the same thing here.

The only thing is Revan affected hundreds to thousands of Jedi - not a hundred or so technicians.

There's a distinction between "the crew of some ships" or the entire battle of Malachor V.

(Someone please quote this so Ellimist can see it. Thanks.)

Nephthys
Yeah it's hardly "nitpicking" to wonder how many technicians there are who could've seen the ship; I'm guessing hundreds at most.

It is when Kun says it was every technician on Cinnagar.

I love the nexus comment when Kun does the same thing here.

The only thing is Revan affected hundreds to thousands of Jedi - not a hundred or so technicians.

There's a distinction between "the crew of some ships" or the entire battle of Malachor V.

(Someone please quote this so Ellimist can see it. Thanks.)

No.

Ziggystardust
It was a pile of crap made from a cocktail of mostly conjecture and flawed real world parallels. Fact is we know nothing about how SW traffic systems work,

Given that there is no source literally stating the number of people he affected, just that he did effect real people, and not droids. Then there is no concrete way of determining just how many people were under his trap. All we know is that it was a vast number of people across a crowded planet. Educated guess work is the only option from there. As for flawed real world parallels, I don't see what's flawed about them. There are legitimately 655,000 Bus conductors from a 320,000,000 population in the US. And given that most humanoid species in star wars can't fly across planets, or even killometers, I'd say they're just as reliant on transport as we are - if not moreso.

One could maybe argue that, but if you did Beni, it would probably sound retarded. To the contrary, I could argue that any human intelligence - or empathy - wouldn't be needed at all in the realm of Star Wars. That they'd be so reliant on AI, that worlds could eventually become ravaged wastelands where most sentient beings have been captured by a race of droids. Those droids live off of peoples body heat and electrochemical energy. Eventual, they could imprison minds within an artificial reality, and they could name that reality something enigmatic. Something like, the Matrix? But that isn't happening in Star Wars, is it.

Ziggystardust
Or is it?

The Ellimist
It is when Kun says it was every technician on Cinnagar.

And we should take Kun's honesty at face value?

Ziggystardust
Well if it was his honesty, then yes...

laughing

Nephthys
And we should take Kun's honesty at face value?

Why the **** would he lie to someone he is murdering?

DarthAnt66
To inspire fear in him? erm

Ziggystardust
kun mind raeps 600 million peeps.

Nephthys
To inspire fear in him? erm

Obviously not. He's telling the guy no-one will help him, it makes no difference if its the whole city or just those nearby on those terms. The guy is dead no matter what.

Ziggystardust
Exar Kun's own words are more reliable then the fluff that gets passed off as canon here.

That includes Ant's love letters to Chris Avellone, some nerds blog on the SW database regarding Maul and Star Wars insider, a non canon publication.

The Ellimist

Why is he talking to him in the first place?

Beniboybling
Given that there is no source literally stating the number of people he affected, just that he did effect real people, and not droids. Then there is no concrete way of determining just how many people were under his trap. All we know is that it was a vast number of people across a crowded planet. Educated guess work is the only option from there. As for flawed real world parallels, I don't see what's flawed about them. There are legitimately 655,000 Bus conductors from a 320,000,000 population in the US. And given that most humanoid species in star wars can't fly across planets, or even killometers, I'd say they're just as reliant on transport as we are - if not moreso.No we don't know, the number of ****ing bus conductors in the US having zero bearing anything SW related in any context, including this one.
Tbh I'd struggle to sound more retarded than you right now but I guess I could give it a go.

Anyway I highlighted the relevant part, naturally to complete this line of logic you'll point me to evidence that demonstrates my suggestion isn't happening in Star Wars either.

FreshestSlice
Destroy Ziggy, Beni.

AncientPower
So Ant comes to protect his Revan wank and the Rebels groupies come to make sure Vader's still their top dog. How quaint.

Exar Kun dominated every scanning technician on Cinnagar, far before his prime. Lowballing estimates are just as laughable as Ziggy's overestimates.

Beniboybling
While AP continues to guzzle Kun's cum as she has been for years while pretending to be unbiased. Granted it's still as amusing as ever.

Regardless well done in realising the intent behind my estimations, i.e. exposing any such attempts at naming as figure baseless and moot, and feat in that respect rather redundant. thumb upOriginally posted by FreshestSlice
Destroy Ziggy, Beni. yes

AncientPower
You're laughable, you've had an agenda against Exar Kun ever since your irrelevant 'real most powerful' threads on swtor. You, Zoltan and Selenial.

You dismissed Kun's Jedi Academy feats baselessly, you dismissed all of Kun's TOTJ feats as amped. Now you're just dismissing two more feats out of hand off of some petty attempt(excuse) at attacking one of the most obvious trolls on the site.

You're the most biased user in this debate, those like you have displayed exactly the same petty anti-biases to continue lowballing an obvious powerhouse. The fact you pretend otherwise only makes you even more pathetic, quite frankly.

I? I've simply sought Kun gaining the respect he should have based off of feats and accolades, that being a peer of the likes of Darth Krayt and Darth Plagueis. But nope, he gets stomped by Vader, am I right Beni?

Beniboybling
Lmao, so easily triggered. This made by evening, thanks. smile

P.S. Stomped by Vader is about right, yeah.

AncientPower
So easily exposed, you mean. Run along Beni, back to suckling off of Tano's teets.

Deronn_solo
You guys are funny.
laughing out loud

The Ellimist
It's also very possible that Kun used prepped sorcery, .i.e. his senate feat.

Beniboybling
Yeah it was probably the same spell.

Which I'd note two-bit adepts have pulled off on a nexus. smile

The Ellimist
Another dead Kun feat. thumb up

Really his best cases are shattering beskar and beating Luke.

Beniboybling
Another dead Kun feat. thumb up

Really his best cases are shattering beskar and beating Luke. The Kunts can't catch a break.

Nephthys
Kun says he blinded them, not froze them. So it wasn't that spell. It's clear that he did it with mind-fogging aka telepathy.

The Ellimist
I still don't understand why we need to take Kun's own words as gospel. You say he has no rational motive to lie, but he's already gloating pointlessly anyway. And he's a sith.

Ziggystardust
I think Palpatine fans are worried we've found something better than anything he did. Of course, given that Palaptine was amped via a galactic unbalancing of the Force for every one of his feats. laughing

Nephthys
I still don't understand why we need to take Kun's own words as gospel. You say he has no rational motive to lie, but he's already gloating pointlessly anyway. And he's a sith.

The fact that there's no reason to doubt him is more than enough to take him at his word. I'd pity you if you went through life pointlessly doubting every statement you hear. It must be very trying.

AncientPower
He has no reason to lie and gloat to random fodder who aren't even remotely relevant to his mission. What he did makes complete sense, he wanted to break into the Iron Citadel and get to Ulic and the Ketos so he could stamp out his rival Nadd apprentices. To do so, he would have to make certain his entry isn't detected or every Krath in Cinnagar will be after him. So he fogged their minds, like Palpatine did on Coruscant.

The feat is alive and well, and there is nothing anybody can do about that.

The Ellimist
Jesus Christ you two, if he wasn't one to gloat then why the **** did he gloat in the first place?

AncientPower
He wasn't, he was replying to the questions the staff member asked him. In the audio he actually has a genuinely pitiful tone to his voice.

Beniboybling
Kun says he blinded them, not froze them. So it wasn't that spell. It's clear that he did it with mind-fogging aka telepathy. Yet he also says they watched him land without batting an eye, so I'd question whether he was being literal.

Regardless, the spell (Qâzoi Kyantuska which essentially means "suppress thought"wink is just a mind control power that puts you in a trance.

The Ellimist
He wasn't, he was replying to the questions the staff member asked him. In the audio he actually has a genuinely pitiful tone to his voice.

That doesn't change my point at all, lol.

Indeed, even if he weren't actively lying, he doesn't need to be so precise with his language that we should take the specifics of whether he said "blinded" over what actually makes sense when you think about it.

Beniboybling
The feat is alive and well, and there is nothing anybody can do about that. Looks like AP has entered into the 1st stage of grief, denial.

Petrus
What's more likely, that Exar Kun TP'd a select dozen to land with no troubles or that he TP'd millions/billions of people so they don't do shit when a single ship enters the atmosphere? mmm

Ziggystardust
Given that it was every technician in Cinnegar, that would probably infer the latter. But for the former to work, he'd still have to scan the minds of every single individual in the work-force, so he can deferentiate between which jobs they do to find that select dozen. He'd also have to know which technicians were monitering what parts of the Planet at the exact moment he landed. So it probably is better to 'blind' all of them. Also, for another feat, I'm pretty sure he used his Force blasts to destroy the docking station. Which would be another awesome feat of power.

Beniboybling
Post it, give us another quote to tear apart. smile

Ziggystardust
Well, you'd have to start tearing apart this one for their to be another. And I very much doubt you'd be tearing apart anything, given that simple word definitions are beyond your grasp.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ziggy, your sig just led me to a looooong trip to pornhub. smile

Beniboybling
Well, you'd have to start tearing apart this one for their to be another. And I very much doubt you'd be tearing apart anything, given that simple word definitions are beyond your grasp. Dry those tears Ziggy, this one's already dead. And no amount of bus conductors is bringing it back. thumb up

Ziggystardust
IT IS DEAD - I DON"T LIKE !!! STOP TAKING ABOUT THE FEAT IT"S DEAD

roll eyes (sarcastic)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>