Galaxy class vs Dreadnaught class

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tondemonai
One Galaxy class cruiser with optimal combat crew requirements and standard armament

Vs

One Dreadnaught class cruiser with optimal combat crew requirements and standard armament

100% human crews on each ship
Captains and crews have the same training, experience, and knowledge of their respective ships and jobs
No data of either ship's capabilities is known by any staff or is logged on the computer of either ship
No beaming torpedoes or crew onto the ship or beaming crew into space
No fighters/shuttles/runabouts may participate in the fight
No saucer detachment
Fight to the death (all crew must be eliminated or the entire structure must be destroyed/rendered inoperable)
Neither ship will attempt to leave the battle or resolve the conflict peacefully

Battle takes place in the gravity well of Hobus III

-Pr-
gotta admit, I know sweet **** all about the dreadnought.

Robtard
A 23nd century experimental war-ship vs a 24-25th (then) top of the line galaxy cruiser.

I'd go with technological advancement for the win, but I'd really have to compare each ship's specs line per line. Dreadnaught could potentially win as the alt-timeline is more advanced for its time than the prime.

Mindship
Going with the galaxy-class. If nothing else, Dreadnought makes a bigger target. But yeah, like Rob said, I'd like to see the specs to be sure.

Darth Thor
Unlikely a change in the timeline would have advanced them 100 years. Would be different if they kept some of that technology from the future, but they didn't. Only evidence we have so far of the altering timeline advancing them is it made them scale their ships bigger. Much bigger.

So Galaxy should stomp. But Dreadnaght is just so Huge and a 100% war machine, so it probably puts up a half decent fight first.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.