Could Sirak enslave Byss?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Could he trap the twenty or so billion inhabitants of Byss in a dreamlike trance and drain off of their energy without the rest of the galaxy noticing like Palpatine did?

carthage
I legitimately laughed while reading this

Darth Abonis
The short answer: no

MythLord
In theory, assuming he has Naga's ship.

SunRazer
Originally posted by MythLord
In theory, assuming he has Naga's ship.

Since when does Naga's ship have anything to do with this?

Beniboybling
I reckon he could enslave the flight technicians, but no more.

SunRazer
He won't need to if he can TK Naga's ship smile

MythLord
Originally posted by SunRazer
Since when does Naga's ship have anything to do with this?

I'm noting how, if by some chance in hell, he gets his filthy Bane-trilogy hands on that ship, he could do it. Maybe... possibly... not really.

Zero times a thousand is still zero.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by SunRazer
He won't need to if he can TK Naga's ship smile yes

MS Warehouse
If you're going to flood this forum with idiotic threads, I suggest you open another subforum thumb up

The Ellimist
Originally posted by carthage
I legitimately laughed while reading this

Because you feel sorry for Byss smile

The Ellimist
up

UCanShootMyNova
No but Kaan might. smile

Azronger
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
No but Kaan might. smile

Trolling, right?

Ursumeles
He could.

MythLord
The guy was commanding hundreds of Force sensitives in ways only Krayt and Revan ever replicated smile

Maybe not all of Byss, but a decent portion of it... tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands maybe?

The Merchant
Kaan solos.

MS Warehouse
Why would the rest of the galaxy notice? It's a planet in the deep core? Nobody notices nor cares. That's not an accomplishment because it's not being hidden from anything.

Azronger
Originally posted by MythLord
The guy was commanding hundreds of Force sensitives in ways only Krayt and Revan ever replicated smile

Source for Kaan doing that?

The Ellimist
up

Freedon Nadd
If he has an entire cult of fanatical Force followers, ready to collectively do that +Byss people in worship with them(Sirak) It is possible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.