How powerful is Mandalorian Wars Revan?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Who is he most comparable to?

Ziggystardust
Above Mace Windu

SunRazer
Don't you have Sion over Sidious? Mmm.

Ziggystardust
No.

I see Sion as a Darth Maul 2.0. Which given Maul's claim to fame - surviving bisection - is a no brainer. Sion literally makes the Zabrak's best feat look like Childs play. But he also has a shit ton of experience over Maul, and in era's where lightsaber duelling isn't obsolete. As for Sion vs Sidious, no, but I can see him being as much of a challenge for Sidious as the brothers were combined. So it would be at least, a decent lightsaber fight.

The Ellimist
This is largely a gut answer but I'd say Obi Wan-Maul in the Force.

Emperordmb
Well we know he's >Traya and Meetra, but I'm not entirely sure where to place him.

Beniboybling
According to Avellone lol, people take that seriously?

DarthAnt66
Mando Revan: = Ludo Kressh
Darth Revan: = Naga Sadow
KotOR Revan: = Freedon Nadd
Revan Reborn = Marka Ragnos
Returned Revan: >= Exar Kun

ares834
Originally posted by Beniboybling
According to Avellone lol, people take that seriously?

Considering he created those two characters, yes.

DarthAnt66
thumb up

The Ellimist
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

It's funny because now I actually have Mando, KotOR and Reborn above yours, at least relative to the ancients.

DarthAnt66
Well, everything is relative. I have Ragnos and the ancients a lot higher than you (for example, I have Ragnos = Vader).

SunRazer
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Interesting comparison. Doesn't Avellone's quote refer to Revan by the end of KotOR, anyhow?

Beniboybling
Originally posted by ares834
Considering he created those two characters, yes. Revan + Traya + Meetra = 3 characters friend.

ares834
Let me help you there.

Originally posted by ares834
Considering he created those two characters, yes.

smile

Revan was not his "creation".

Beniboybling
Well done, now you understand why his opinion is invalid. thumb up

FreshestSlice
He made them to be weaker than Revan, you dumbass. uhuh

Beniboybling
That doesn't mean Revan stomps them both at once, lol.

On the other hand Drew thought Meetra could defeat Revan in a duel, lmao.

FreshestSlice
Yes, it does, because he made them that way. The writers for SoR didn't write Revan either. But there he goes, toying with strike teams that outnumber him greatly. erm

And then changed his statement. But you know, what does Drew know about characters he writes?

Beniboybling
Which would be a valid point if Avellone wrote Revan into his game stomping Meetra and Traya at once, but he didn't. On top of that the game in which Revan was supposedly going to be revealed as planet juggling powerhouse was scrapped. Evidently his opinion of the character is not grounded in reality.

And dismissing Drew's credibility does nothing for your case, you can't arbitrarily assume one writer knows what they are talking about then dismiss another as clueless, and based on what, personal preference? Seems that way.

S_W_LeGenD
This should tell you something:

In battle after battle, Revan had led the Jedi and Republic forces to victory. Realizing defeat was inevitable, Mandalore the Ultimate had challenged Revan to single combat, and Revan had accepted. Though the Mandalorian fought valiantly, in the end he was no match for the Jedi Order's most powerful champion.

Taken from Star Wars: The Old Republic: Revan

SunRazer
Not really. We already knew that. And the top Jedi of KotOR aren't all that overwhelming.

Emperordmb
Why is Revan's superiority to Traya and Meetra in question?

Avelone said he'd kick their asses at the same time.

Meetra says Revan's command of the Force is greater than anyone she's ever known.

The only thing being brought up is the whole Drew statement, which is pretty invalid as evidence for several reasons.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Which would be a valid point if Avellone wrote Revan into his game stomping Meetra and Traya at once, but he didn't. On top of that the game in which Revan was supposedly going to be revealed as planet juggling powerhouse was scrapped. Evidently his opinion of the character is not grounded in reality.

Yeah, except he did write Revan that way, and Revan's obvious superiority carries on into the novel.

I think we can assume a writer knows about the characters they create. Drew's made most of Meetra's character, including her name for ****s sake. Move on.

The Merchant
Stronger than Nihilus.

AncientPower
laughing out loud

Syndicate
Council Member level.

cs_zoltan
That's ****ing broad. Might as well says force sensitive level.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
That's ****ing broad. Might as well says force sensitive level. LOL thumb up

Syndicate
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
That's ****ing broad. Might as well says force sensitive level.

Plo Koon/Kit Fisto/Shaak Ti.

Deronn_solo
laughing out loud

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Syndicate
Plo Koon/Kit Fisto/Shaak Ti.
https://media.giphy.com/media/aZ3LDBs1ExsE8/giphy.gif

Nephthys
They're 3 of the most powerful Jedi ever bro. Have Revan hype on that llevel?

DarthAnt66
Nah man. Revan's action figure only says he's "a powerful warrior."

Nephthys
Shameful.

Syndicate
thumb up

NewGuy01
He's better than Ulic was.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.