Compilation of Anakin Skywalker Quotes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Post all the quotes / links to people or novels (in and out of universe) claiming Skywalker is the best (besides RotS novel).

Kurk
"Don't you see, we don't have to run away any more...I have brought peace to the Republic. I am more powerful than the chancellor, I can overthrow him and together you and I can rule the galaxy!"

"I am becoming more powerful than any jedi has dreamed of"

RotS movie smile

RHaggis
"I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere."

Kurk
"I killed them, I killed them all. They're dead. Every single one of them. And not just the men, but the women and the children too. They're like animals...and I slaughtered them like animals. I HATE THEM!"

This is because he hates sand so much, so he killed sand people.

Nephthys
Originally posted by RHaggis
"I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere."

I was literally just about to post that, lol.

Emperordmb
"TELL US NOOOOOW!"

NewGuy01
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Post all the quotes / links to people or novels (in and out of universe) claiming Skywalker is the best (besides RotS novel).

/watch?v=4i_lezSDVv8

Just hmu, I know most of them.

RHaggis
Originally posted by Nephthys
I was literally just about to post that, lol.

thumb up

Emperordmb
"YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POOOWER!!!"

NewGuy01
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU"

DarthAnt66
This didn't go as planned...

Jmanghan
Originally posted by RHaggis
"I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." LOL

Jmanghan
"You underestimate the power of the dark side."

Am I the only one who thought that ROTS did a good job of showing Anakin's fall to the dark side?

The whole passion thing thats forbidden, it shows Anakin falling for Padme, which in turn, makes him fall to the dark side.

A lot of people say it was cause he killed Mace, which is kinda stupid, honestly.

Kurk
Originally posted by Jmanghan

Am I the only one who thought that ROTS did a good job of showing Anakin's fall to the dark side?

The whole passion thing thats forbidden, it shows Anakin falling for Padme, which in turn, makes him fall to the dark side.

A lot of people say it was cause he killed Mace, which is kinda stupid, honestly.
He cut Mace's arm off because he needed Sidious to save Padme. Why's that a stupid concept?

relentless1
you underestimate my pooowwweerrrrr

relentless1
from my point of view, the jedi are evil

lol..honestly, I love ROTS, its my favourite Star Wars film by a country mile but that line..wow... so hamfisted and awkward, not only in delivery but in concept as well

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Jmanghan

Well it kinda started with leaving his mother too and then she dying later, but yeah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.