Respect the Emperor's Royal Guards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
The strongest of Palapatine's Men, none were better soldiers then these select few.

1. The people who were chosen were already perfect soldiers chosen from MILLIONS of stormtroopers. - Star Wars: Lando, Part III

2. They were experts in all sorts of armed, and unarmed combat, primarily wielding force pikes, but also having mastery over Vibroblades, and other such melee weapons. - Lords of the Sith.

3. They were all Force Sensitive, trained by Palpatine himself, in the ways of the force, and taught the knowledge of a Sith Lord. - Lords of the Sith.

Jmanghan
Not too good at making respect threads

Zenwolf
Where's the last one? I can't find it in LoS.

But nice to see they are pretty much the same as their Legends counterparts.

Kurk
Yeah I respect them

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Where's the last one? I can't find it in LoS.

But nice to see they are pretty much the same as their Legends counterparts. Well, it actually just says they were taught they knowledge of a sith lord, which, is vague, but I believe it relates to force sensitivity.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Well, it actually just says they were taught they knowledge of a sith lord, which, is vague, but I believe it relates to force sensitivity.

I'm not even seeing that, you sure it's LoS? But then I have it as a pdf and the search might not be accurate in finding it.

Jmanghan
Yes. I don't know the exact quote though.

I guess just search "Sith Lord" or something.

Zenwolf
I did, but nothing comes up.

Jmanghan
Hold on, lemme do my research real quick.

Jmanghan
Yeah, its definitely Lords of the Sith.

Jmanghan
The title should be, respect the (Canon) Emperor's Royal Guards.

Zenwolf
Can you make a Screenshot?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Can you make a Screenshot? I don't own the book in any form, and I don't know what the quote is.

Usually when wookiepedia makes a quote, its correct, I haven't seen an instance where it isn't.

Syndicate
Lol.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Syndicate
Lol. You've never even made a respect thread, so you should be the last one to talk.

Selenial
w... wait.

This is a joke, right?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Selenial
w... wait.

This is a joke, right? Why would it be a joke?

This is an accurate representation of the canon Royal Guards.

Wolfrazer has the best Legends one.

Go ahead and be sarcastic, though, since I know you're gonna be.

relentless1
the royal guard is an irritating pice of shit in Galaxy of Heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.