Does Prince Xizor have intimate relations with Guri?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Does Xizor actually f*** his droid? In Shadow of the Empire Xizor told Guri that his affection for her would never be replaced .

Darth Abonis
He did. He mentioned that Guri could perform actions like ordinary women and he had her several times

Syndicate
thumb up

Zenwolf
Might I ask for source Abonis? I've looked through all my sources, nothing says that. It's noted she has all the functions of a woman, but nothing about her being intimately involved with Xizor.

DarthAnt66
Only Zen would be asking for a source that says Xizor bangs robots.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Because no source I have on Xizor or Guri says such a thing and I have like 6+ sources.

Darth Abonis
It was mentioned subtly in Shadows of the Empire if memory serves.

Kurk
Dang, I need to find out where I can pick up one of these human-replica droids. shifty

Zenwolf
If you're referring to this quote.

That doesn't really mean much, affection by definition means

- A gentle feeling of fondess or liking

In at no way does it imply anything romantic or intimate.

Xizor dumped 9 million credits into Guri, I think he'd be very fond of his personal bodyguard and assassin who helps him run the Black Sun.

This is even moreso that in no source...at all suggests the two had anything intimate with one another, there would be at least 1 source that I have on either of them would mention this and I have pretty much all the sources of them...yet nothing.

So no, Xizor didn't have intimate relations with Guri.

Syndicate
Affections can often refer to a sexual relationship.

Kurk
That's the quote.
But if Xizor is already a player, why wouldn't he hit it with Guri?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Syndicate
Affections can often refer to a sexual relationship.

It doesn't have to however.

Syndicate
True but personally I think that's what the text is trying to imply.

Zenwolf
Considering that no source even hints that they were in anything intimate, I have to say no. Can't just say the text implies something, when sources make 0 mention of it and trying to hinge on one word which can mean something other than intimacy. They are usually good at detailing characters and the like.

Syndicate
Given the text is referencing that it's likely Guri wouldn't be jealous if she was forced to hold the robe of one of his mistresses or if he were to seduce Leia I believe that gives it enough context to support my interpretation.

DarthAnt66
Xizor had sexual relations with Guri. thumb up

Zenwolf
Given the text is referencing that it's likely Guri wouldn't be jealous if she was forced to hold the robe of one of his mistresses or if he were to seduce Leia I believe that gives it enough context to support my interpretation.

Who said the jealousy was anything having to do with intimacy? Someone can be jealous of someone else and it having 0 to do with intimate relations.

But alright, have your interpretation, I still think No however, given there's nothing else noted anywhere.

DarthAnt66
Xizor had sexual relations with Guri. thumb up

Jmanghan
Only Zen would be asking for a source that says Xizor bangs robots. To be fair, that robot is pretty hot.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Jmanghan
To be fair, that robot is pretty hot.

To be fair, there's nothing to suggest they had any intimate relations. I think other sources, saying 0 anything about it swings more to it being not, than 1 singular novel quote where the word affection can be defined as different meanings as can jealousy.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Zenwolf
To be fair, there's nothing to suggest they had any intimate relations. I think other sources, saying 0 anything about it swings more to it being not, than 1 singular novel quote where the word affection can be defined as different meanings as can jealousy. I didn't even comment on that. I was just responding to Ant.

Kurk
Xizor has every STD from doing one-night stands with half the chicks on Coruscant; no reason why he doesn't go to Guri every now and then. She's a hot robot though

DarthAnt66
Xizor didn't put an ass like that on Guri just for show, lmfao.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I didn't even comment on that. I was just responding to Ant.

Oh I know, was just using you as a springboard for some reason.

Syndicate
Who said the jealousy was anything having to do with intimacy? Someone can be jealous of someone else and it having 0 to do with intimate relations.

But alright, have your interpretation, I still think No however, given there's nothing else noted anywhere.

Given that Guri mentions "such attractions" before Xizor brings up "affections" I think it's made pretty clear personally.

Zenwolf
Given that Guri mentions "such attractions" before Xizor brings up "affections" I think it's made pretty clear personally.

You mean such attractions can cloud Xizor's mind? That's more saying that even powerful men can be swayed by attraction.

Kurk
Cmon Zen, just admit it. Your boy Xizor is a player to begin with, no shame in saying he bangs droids.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Kurk
Cmon Zen, just admit it. Your boy Xizor is a player to begin with, no shame in saying he bangs droids.

I can't admit something, when there's 0 other sources backing it. Find me just 1 other source actually stating they had anything, then fine. But I'm not taking the SOTE quote because to me, it's not saying anything about them being intimate.

1 quote, that's it saying that they had intimate relations and I'll have no trouble saying ok.

I wouldn't mind, I'd just like sources, but the ones I have on both of them state no such thing and that's like pretty much every source on them.

Syndicate
You mean such attractions can cloud Xizor's mind? That's more saying that even powerful men can be swayed by attraction.

Yes and then he mentions how no one could replace Guri in his "affections" hinting that no one could replace Guri in regards to sexual purposes given he references it the sentence before. Like I said though that's just my interpretation.

Kurk
I can't admit something, when there's 0 other sources backing it. Find me just 1 other source actually stating they had anything, then fine. But I'm not taking the SOTE quote because to me, it's not saying anything about them being intimate.

1 quote, that's it saying that they had intimate relations and I'll have no trouble saying ok.

I wouldn't mind, I'd just like sources, but the ones I have on both of them state no such thing and that's like pretty much every source on them.
Interpretation is key. That's the quote you provided. My interpretation says that they bang. On a side note, would Guri be screaming at climax like a true human? Or would she lack emotion during that part?

Zenwolf
Yes and then he mentions how no one could replace Guri in his "affections" hinting that no one could replace Guri in regards to sexual purposes given he references it the sentence before. Like I said though that's just my interpretation.

Except affections don't have to be sexual, the guy dumped 9 million credits and had her become his personal bodyguard and helping him run the most powerful crime syndicate in the galaxy.

I'm pretty sure anyone would having a fondness or liking.

But fair enough and I respect your interpretation.

Zenwolf
Interpretation is key. That's the quote you provided. My interpretation says that they bang. On a side note, would Guri be screaming at climax like a true human? Or would she lack emotion during that part?

Except my interpretation is supported by the fact 0 other sources state nothing about that at all. One source would have noted something about this I'm sure, since they seem pretty detailed with going over just about every little thing that happens in a character's life.

Kurk
Can Guri even climax?

Zenwolf
Can Guri even climax?

She's noted to eat, drink and perform all of a woman's personal functions, so I guess.

Beniboybling
Isn't Guri hard and metal tho. smile

Selenial
Yeh, they totally banged smile

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Isn't Guri hard and metal tho. smile
When has that ever stopped anyone?

Deronn_solo
Who wouldn't tap that?

AncientPower
Who even cares?

Syndicate
Apparently all of us having this discussion.

Kurk

Kurk
Edit: Last line is "She would learn to see him in a better light, he knew. He could wait."

Zenwolf
Hm. Not sure how I missed that but then my mind can be forgetful, alright then.

Kurk
Hot af tbh

Syndicate
What do you have to say now Zen. smile

Zenwolf
It's fine. I said I was alright with it, just needed a little clearer of a quote.

Kurk
It's fine. I said I was alright with it, just needed a little clearer of a quote. you're okay with the fact that your idol f***s robots?

Zenwolf
you're okay with the fact that your idol f***s robots?

My idol?

Sorry, but I don't cling to characters like you guys do. I have characters I like.

That's it.

Syndicate
That's why you changed your avi as soon as this information was found.

Petrus

DarthAnt66
My respect for Xizor has been raised.

Kurk

Beniboybling
Between her legs, evidently. smile

Deronn_solo
laughing out loud

Kurk
I am mourning the loss of Prince Xizor as we speak

The Merchant
Xizor was cool. I would suck his reptilian schlong.

Zenwolf
That's why you changed your avi as soon as this information was found.

Uh no, I changed it before said information and even then so what? My avatar changing has nothing to do with this, it's called a coincidence.

Syndicate
:mmmm:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.