Which is the better twist?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Kenshin
Both were jaw dropping at the time, but which is better?

cs_zoltan
I think I already knew about Vader before seeing the movie so I'm going with Revan.

FreshestSlice
Anyone with two brain cells to rub together should have seen the Revan reveal from a mile away. It was so obvious that you had to literally not pay attention at all to not see it coming.

Beniboybling
The Revan reveal was far more obviously hinted at yeah, but I don't really remember if it was a surprise to me or not. mmm

From an objective point of view though, the ESB twist is better.

NewGuy01
Well, by the time I got around to playing the original KOTOR (I played TSL when I was younger...), I had already named my character "Revan" at the start. So it wasn't much of a surprise, but it was a little comical as my character protested to his allies, "You don't understand! I'm not Revan anymore, I'm Revan now!"

Honestly, I don't even remember my first time watching Empire, so I can't say whether or not it was a surprise for me. The only Star Wars movies I remember my first viewing of are Revenge of the Sith and The Force Awakens.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Well, by the time I got around to playing the original KOTOR (I played TSL when I was younger...), I had already named my character "Revan" at the start. So it wasn't much of a surprise, but it was a little comical as my character protested to his allies, "You don't understand! I'm not Revan anymore, I'm Revan now!".
I did that too. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.