Ezra Season 3 Power Creep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Kenshin
The way they have him kicking Maul makes me wonder. What level do you predict he'll be on by the end of the season? TPM Obi wan level maybe? Or perhaps TCW Season 3 Ahsoka?

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
The way they have him kicking Maul makes me wonder. What level do you predict he'll be on by the end of the season? TPM Obi wan level maybe? Or perhaps TCW Season 3 Ahsoka?

I think he's more nearing TCW Ahsoka's level. TPM Obi-Wan is close to being one of the best duelists ever so that's a bit to much.

|King Joker|
If he's nearing TCW Ahsoka, then he's also nearing TPM Kenobi.

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by |King Joker|
If he's nearing TCW Ahsoka, then he's also nearing TPM Kenobi.

How so?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
How so?

Can hold her own against Grievous as of S5. And can apparently hold her own against Maul as of ROTS.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
How so? TCW Ahsoka and TPM Kenobi are very close, IMO.

Darth Thor
^ Well depends which season tbh.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ Well depends which season tbh. Season 5.

Post-TCW Ahsoka might be well above TPM Kenobi, though.

Beniboybling
thumb up

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Season 5.

Post-TCW Ahsoka might be well above TPM Kenobi, though.

Ohh I thought season 3... Season 5 Ahsoka is probably on par with TPM Obi-Wan yeah.

Dark-Kenshin
Looks like Ezra is confirmed Maul tier based on the latest trailers. Can't even chalk it up as oneness moment from the looks of it. Has him at his mercy.

Zenwolf
<< ??

Where you guys getting your stats from? TPM Obi-Wan on par with S5 TCW Ahsoka?? What?

Where is this coming from? Canon TPM Obi-Wan hasn't shown anything other than briefly contending with Maul due to rage.

Beniboybling
You are right, Ahsoka is much stronger.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Looks like Ezra is confirmed Maul tier based on the latest trailers. Can't even chalk it up as oneness moment from the looks of it. Has him at his mercy.

Nah either there will be context like he cheap shots Maul, or Maul's let Ezra overpower him. Ezra's not That Strong already.

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Nah either there will be context like he cheap shots Maul, or Maul's let Ezra overpower him. Ezra's not That Strong already.

I think it's pretty obvious that Maul tries to let Ezra give into his anger by (trying) to strike him down.

Zenwolf
Yeah, but then at the last minute he doesn't or something else happens.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.