Bane vs Captain America in a feats contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
I think this needs to done. Contest in strength, speed, combat skill, & willpower.
Now I am not someone with alot of pics display so I will need help with that. Venom Bane can be used but so can Ultimate Captain America as well. GO!!!

Zack M
DCnU Bane? I think he's a bit stronger. Speed? Probably Cap. Skill Cap.

golem370
What is his best strength feat?

Vanguard
Cap wins every category and he would kick his ass in a fight. Black Panther wins in every category and would kick his ass worse.

Supermutant
lol I was really just joking in that other thread. But Cap been around far longer and has way more feats, plus he's a good guy and like Batman has plot armor. Isn't Warpath like class 50ish? And Rogers beat him 1 on 1 after beating Gambit in AVX IIRC. Cap has done a lot of crazy crap outside his tier like Batman has.

abhilegend
Cap is more or less Batman level. A bit stronger maybe.

Bane is a level beyond.

deathslash
Originally posted by abhilegend
Cap is more or less Batman level. A bit stronger maybe.

Bane is a level beyond. I could believe that if we were simply talking about physical stats. In the feats department? Not so much.

abhilegend
Eh? Villains don't get feats like the heroes do.

Next you're gonna ask about a feat contest between Batman and Crossbones?

RadZoa
Batman has better strength feats than Captain America does. It's just that Cap fanboys will scream "PIS" but use instances of Cap beating up Hulk and splitting Tanks in half because that seems to be legit.

Bane>>Batman>>>Cap in strength

abhilegend
No. Cap is legit that strong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.