Force Slam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
People who have used it?

And what is it, anyway?

Petrus
It's like slamming someone against the floor/wall, but using the Force. smile

Emperordmb
It's when you pour seven shots worth of 100 proof gin into a water bottle then use the force to raise it above your mouth, tip it, and slam it.

Jmanghan
No, its a thing described in a star wars roleplaying game.

I wanna know the correct term for each TK move.

Basically what I thought force slam was, was when someone slams their hand onto the ground and creates a burst of force energy.

Petrus
That's very thorough. Well done.

Emperordmb
oreh na

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I wanna know the correct term for each TK move.

Basically what I thought force slam was, was when someone slams their hand onto the ground and creates a burst of force energy.
I wouldn't worry about it. It has no relevance to debates.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4236140-cade+tk+domination.jpg

I assume this is what you mean though. ^

Jmanghan
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I wouldn't worry about it. It has no relevance to debates.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4236140-cade+tk+domination.jpg

I assume this is what you mean though. ^ Yeah, I was gonna make an X1 respect thread, but I need to know the move that Falon Grey used when he knocked out all those stormtroopers.

Darth Abonis
It was Savage Opress's Special move in the Clone Wars Head to Head book. It probably is what it sounds. Slamming someone down with the Force.

Fated Xtasy
Force Slam is a Telekinetic move in the same way Choke/Grip are all sub categories within the art of Telekinesis.

There's no need to make a section for Force Slam

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Force Slam is a Telekinetic move in the same way Choke/Grip are all sub categories within the art of Telekinesis.

There's no need to make a section for Force Slam

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Petrus
It's like slamming someone against the floor/wall, but using the Force. smile

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.