Will Finn become a Jedi?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
What do you think? Will he find out he's force sensitive and become a Jedi? I hope he does personally.

quanchi112
I hope he doesn't. Rey will become a Jedi we don't need any more of those worthless do gooders mucking around the universe.

DarthAnt66
Stupid thread.

Rebel95
Go **** yourself ant

Jmanghan
I think he will, he did well against Kylo and exhibited force potential.

quanchi112
That language rebel.

Rebel95
evil face

quanchi112
Dastardly.

Emperordmb
https://i.imgflip.com/wlq7w.jpg

Darth Abonis
No.

FreshestSlice
Novel makes it clear Finn is just a random. It should stay that way.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Novel makes it clear Finn is just a random. It should stay that way. Why? :/

Flyattractor
They should just make everyone in the SWU a Jedi or Sith.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Flyattractor
They should just make everyone in the SWU a Jedi or Sith. No, but Finn's already used a lightsaber in combat, in a movie.

MythLord
Oh wow! It's not like other non-Force sensitives used a lightsaber in-canon, oh no wait... they did.

Stupid, stupid, stupid. Keep Finn a skilled ex-FO trooper. No need to make things convoluted to appease a 12-year old on the interwebs.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Emperordmb
https://i.imgflip.com/wlq7w.jpg

Darth Thor
They should just make everyone in the SWU a Jedi or Sith.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by MythLord
Oh wow! It's not like other non-Force sensitives used a lightsaber in-canon, oh no wait... they did.

Stupid, stupid, stupid. Keep Finn a skilled ex-FO trooper. No need to make things convoluted to appease a 12-year old on the interwebs. No they haven't.

Not in Visual Media, besides Pre-Viszla, who was able to stalemate Ahsoka Tano, IF that.

Either Finn is Force Sensitive, or Kylo Ren is the worst Force User in Sith History.

Getting tagged by any stormtrooper ever in Melee Combat under any circumstances is embarrassing if you're a Jedi or Sith.

DarthAnt66
The dude shouldn't have even survived the Chewbacca wound. The fact he could then fight is insane.

AncientPower
He tanked the wound, compared to armoured stormies getting sent head-over-heels. Despite being incapable of calling upon the Force, he slammed Rey into a tree, slaughtered Finn, the best close-quarters Stormtrooper in the First Order, and was tanking lightsaber blows with his hand casually.

He's got crazy wank for a canon depiction, tbh.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Jmanghan

Not in Visual Media, besides Pre-Viszla, who was able to stalemate Ahsoka Tano, IF that.

Hondo also went toe to toe with Skywalker for a bit with his electro staff.

Cad Bane did as well against Kenobi, but only for like 2 seconds tbh.

Originally posted by AncientPower

Despite being incapable of calling upon the Force, he slammed Rey into a tree, slaughtered Finn,

erm

AncientPower
Read the novel.

Darth Thor
^ He clearly was capable of using the force when he TK'd Rey. And he probably would have lost to Finn without the Force.

The novel makes him out to be a proper Retard "toying" with Finn. If he's that badly hurt already, that's hardly the time to be "toying."

AncientPower
"The hilt wobbled in the snow._Pulling it through the Force proved more strenuous than it should. The pain of Ren's wound clouded his concentration."

Taken from The Force Awakens Junior Novelization

Darth Thor
So his connection was hindered. That's different to him not being capable of using the Force.

You were making out in your statement that he beat them without even using the Force.

AncientPower
Incapable, as in he couldn't reliably call upon it during the fight.

FreshestSlice
As to Non-Force Sensitives using lightsabers, there's, you know, that comic where Leia, Han, and Chewbacca all used lightsabers(Leia obviously being the only one there remotely Force Sensitive), as well as the random Imperial agent that made Luke a gladiator.

quanchi112
Kylo's training will be complete in the next film and this whole idea using the force makes you untouchable to non force users is simply a fan supported myth.

MythLord
No they haven't.

Ever hear of Grievous? Though, I suppose his cybernetics were of aid in that, it's still an example of non-Force sensitives being skilled with a lightsaber.

And lol, Viszla was driving Tano back, LMAO, and the fight was inconclusive.

Either Finn is Force Sensitive, or Kylo Ren is the worst Force User in Sith History.

Getting tagged by any stormtrooper ever in Melee Combat under any circumstances is embarrassing if you're a Jedi or Sith.

It's not like there was loads of circumstances, Kylo being fatally injured, and emotionally conflicted. It's also not like Finn was among the top 1% of an Order of Stormtroopers trained to face Jedi, and still got stomped.

No, it's not like that, at all.

Seriously, quit grasping at straws and just accept we can have an interesting character that isn't, *gasps*, Force sensitive and move on.

quanchi112
We can't say Kylo is one of thirst ever since his training was incomplete. Now if he gets his ass kicked in a fair fight against a non force sensitive who isn't extremely formidable then we can cross that bridge when we get there. In the meantime he's still a badass just nowhere near Kelvin Khan level. wink

Flyattractor
No, but Finn's already used a lightsaber in combat, in a movie.

So did Han when he cut open the space kangaroo thingy in ESB to keep Luke toasty.

OHHMUHGWARD!

Han a Jedi NoW!!!!!!!

Happy Dance

Trocity
So did Han when he cut open the space kangaroo thingy in ESB to keep Luke toasty.

Finn's already used a lightsaber in combat, in a movie.

wink

Jmanghan
Originally posted by MythLord
Ever hear of Grievous? Though, I suppose his cybernetics were of aid in that, it's still an example of non-Force sensitives being skilled with a lightsaber.

And lol, Viszla was driving Tano back, LMAO, and the fight was inconclusive.

It's not like there was loads of circumstances, Kylo being fatally injured, and emotionally conflicted. It's also not like Finn was among the top 1% of an Order of Stormtroopers trained to face Jedi, and still got stomped.

No, it's not like that, at all.

Seriously, quit grasping at straws and just accept we can have an interesting character that isn't, *gasps*, Force sensitive and move on. Thats why she was dominating the fight as soon as they got outside and landed a saber strike on his jetpack? :/

Getting stomped implies you aren't comparable to that person whatsoever.

I honestly don't care what the novel says, because I base it on the visuals, Finn being pushed back does not equal him getting stomped.

Getting stomped is when a person ABSOLUTELY DESTROYS the other person with little effort.

Thats not what happened with Kylo Ren and Finn.

Kurk
All three of them suck d***. Could get owned by Sha'a Gi TBH

Rebel95
I'd just like to see more force users in the new trilogy, doesn't have to be Finn. That's something I liked about the PT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.