What do you think Beyond Shadows looks like?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
I think its like, nothingness, a void, blackness and darkness.

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I think its like, nothingness, a void, blackness and darkness.

The Shire

AncientPower
There's canon pictures of it, ffs.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by AncientPower
There's canon pictures of it, ffs.
wtf? There are?

AncientPower
There's a depiction of Abeloth that is technically set in Beyond Shadows, but you don't really see anything.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by AncientPower
There's a depiction of Abeloth that is technically set in Beyond Shadows, but you don't really see anything.
Not really, the depiction of Abeloth where she's fighting people is in the physical universe, and the picture of Abeloth and nobody else has not setting.

Jmanghan
Idk, I needed ideas because I was planning on making the Lake of Apparitions as a dueling map for Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy.

Planned on asking the guys on jkhub, but I thought I'd get a better idea on KMC.

NewGuy01
I always imagined it as a dark, thickly foggy, and otherwise unremarkable sans than the lake.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I always imagined it as a dark, thickly foggy, and otherwise unremarkable sans than the lake. It shows the Lake in the background behind Mara's face, but its all red.

I imagine if you could see clearly, the lake is blood-red with dark nothingness in the background.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.