Characters that deserve more screen time/backstory?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chingchangwalla
From comics, novels, movies etc.
IMO: Pong Krell, Grand Inquisitor, Tulak Hord.

cs_zoltan
Fay

NewGuy01
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Fay

carthage
Qui Gon and Dooku's relationship wasn't explored into too much depth, Id love for them to explore their padawan/master days at some point. ROTJ Luke's stuff prior to TFA is also desperately needs some material

Beniboybling
Ahsoka, yeah.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by carthage
Qui Gon and Dooku's relationship wasn't explored into too much depth, Id love for them to explore their padawan/master days at some point. ROTJ Luke's stuff prior to TFA is also desperately needs some material

Oh my god yes. I too would love to see the Jinn and Dooku relationship.

Emperordmb
Dessel: Shifts in the Mines Books 1-14 would've been a nice series.

Kurk
Pong Krell
Jard Dooku and Jinn
Pre-Vizsla
Prince Xizor
Guri
Captain Phasma

Syndicate
Qui Gon and Dooku's relationship wasn't explored into too much depth, Id love for them to explore their padawan/master days at some point.

+sideways8

Deronn_solo
Kyp Durron, Kyle Katarn, etc. smile

Emperordmb
Yeah Kyp. The NJO writers kinda took a steaming shit on his story telling potential by not using him.

Fated Xtasy
Every Council member.

Katarn

Every minor Jedi/Villain in TCW

Katarn

Soara Antana

Katarn

Jaden Korr

Katarn

The ancients

Katarn

Sion and Nihilus

Katarn

Meetras Apprentices

Katarn

Fay

Katarn

And lastly, Kyle Katarn yes

Emperordmb
Are you sure you remembered Kyle Katarn?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Are you sure you remembered Kyle Katarn?

I think i completely left him out :mmm:

Emperordmb
Darth Ramage. He always intrigued me the most out of the Banites from Cognus to Tenebrous.

carthage
Tenebrous needs one too tbh

cs_zoltan
As much as I can't stand DBT, I'd probably read a Zannah & Cognus book writen by a competent author mmm

http://puu.sh/q9Wm9/4c95d5d128.jpg

Fated Xtasy
As much as I can't stand DBT, I'd probably read a Zannah & Cognus book writen by a competent author mmm

http://puu.sh/q9Wm9/4c95d5d128.jpg

So... You want a small reference to them in an encyclopedia by Pablo Hidalgo?

cs_zoltan
No, I want a hardcore lesbian book goddammit.

Kurk
We need a romanticism book about Padme and Anakin with very deep passages. smile

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Kurk
We need a romanticism book about Padme and Anakin with very deep passages. smile

mmm

Nope, still Fay tbh. Kenobi needs another short-lived conquest established. smile

relentless1
the ascension of the Bane line, would make a great HBO series I think

Jmanghan
Saesee Tiin.

King Adas.

Fated Xtasy
No, I want a hardcore lesbian guy-on-guy book goddammit.

Ftfy

Jmanghan
Originally posted by relentless1
the ascension of the Bane line, would make a great HBO series I think Yeah but at least most of those guys have solid feats and accolades, shit like that.

Poor people like most of the ancient sith don't have many TK Feats, its mostly just sorcery.

It would be cool to watch them do crazy shit.

Emperordmb
No Fated. Most people don't want to picture Bruck Chun ****ing Obi-Wan up the ass.

relentless1
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Yeah but at least most of those guys have solid feats and accolades, shit like that.

Poor people like most of the ancient sith don't have many TK Feats, its mostly just sorcery.

It would be cool to watch them do crazy shit.

I really loved how the Plagues novel played out, it was all subterfuge and guile and secrecy, and anytime one of the Sith Lords went into action it was treated as a big deal; you got the feeling that they were superior to all they came across.

SunRazer
Intermediary Banite Sith, some of the NJO Jedi, and some of the OR era characters.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Ftfy

That's gay.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
No Fated. Most people don't want to picture Bruck Chun ****ing Obi-Wan up the ass.

Better than reading the most painful and forced romance since AOTC Annie and Padme and Cullen and Bella. Definitely better than having to hear you talk about your self-insert-Gary Stu, and blowing smoke up your own ass every single day, bud.

So lets not bring up fanfics, dear. When I know full well there are people who roll their eyes every time you open your mouth to speak about it, ok?

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Anna-Kendrick-Blows-Kiss.gif

That's gay.

Of course!

Kurk
I'd pay to see Anakin drill Padme whether it be on video or in a novel smile. I mean 50 shades of gray depth.

Fated Xtasy
I'd pay to see Anakin drill Padme whether it be on video or in a novel smile. I mean 50 shades of gray depth.

You worry me tbh...

BazookaMaster
TOR: Darth Marr, Jaric Kajdan, The Entity, Senya

Bane: Darth Zannah

PT: Agen Kolar, Seasee Tiin, Cin Drallig, young knight Dooku, Yoda before Grand Master

NJO: Kyp Durron, Kyle Katarn

Legacy: Fel Dynasty, how it worked

cs_zoltan

How about the same, but with Anakin and Dooku?

Oh wait, it's aleady happened...

eYT3ctPuVRw

Zenwolf
Cin Drallig tbh.

Actor is the guy who created the lightsaber styles that the EU uses and stunt coordinator for the PT movies and gives sword training lessons, yet he gets all of....a 2 second hologram showing, if that.

McP

YES. Perhaps along with Sifo-Dyas

Perhaps Yoda's master, Fay, and those Sith Lords between Bane and Plagueis, including Tenebrous

SunRazer
The Entity does not need more backstory, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.