Rebel Galaxy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nibedicus
Rebel Galaxy is a semi-sandbox spaceship combat/trading/exploration space sim game by Double Damage Games (apparently, a 2-man dev team.

HMZPVgycrAE

Have been playing this game the past few days, and I gotta say, even though the game itself will seem shallow if you give it too much thought or if you go nitpicking. It scratches a longtime itch for fans of games like Freelancer and Elite.

Game is entertaining, graphics are excellent (for an indie game), space combat is simple but fun. If I had one complaint is that I wish they had some sort of simple modding tools for this game as it has to be, without a doubt, the game I would definitely learn to mod for.

Nibedicus
Game is free for PS+ members this month. I highly recommend you give this game a try if you are a PS+ member.

Stoic
Playing it right now, and it's a blast. I think that I'll buy it when the month is up. This is one of those games that you don't want to slip by you. Oh and I love the music as well. Makes me think that these guys enjoyed listening to Led Zeppelin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.