Tombstone vs Bulldozer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
One on one. Who wins?

Zack M
Bulldozer.

golem370
How so?

riv6672
Bulldozer from the Wrecking Crew? I think he has a strength/invulnerability advantage, thats for sure.

Facee
Never thought I'd say this but Bulldozer for the win. He's hurt Cage before and that's not easy.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by riv6672
Bulldozer from the Wrecking Crew? I think he has a strength/invulnerability advantage, thats for sure.

Strength, he *should* have a decent advantage here, yes.

Invulnerability? Hell, no.

----
It's basically a fight between someone who has actual feats (Stone) and someone who gets wrecked - pun intended - all the time (Bull).

Lonnie should take it, imo.

Facee
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

----
It's basically a fight between someone who has actual feats (Stone) and someone who gets wrecked - pun intended - all the time (Bull).

Shut your mouth Stilt !

We're trying to give dumb Bulldozer his first ever Kmc win.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

My bad... golem should've put him against Killer Croc, then.

golem370
Well that might have happen with Croc. I thought Bulldozer was like Rhino but weaker and I thought Tombstone would be faster because he was able to hang with Peter.

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

----

I agree with this. I'd also like to add Tombstone has the speed advantage too.

Facee
Didn't Tombstone receive a pretty good strength upgrade ?

riv6672
I'm way undecided. I rated Bulldozer way higher than Tombstone but i guess not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.