Coolest/Most Interesting Starwars theories?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chingchangwalla

Fated Xtasy
I enjoy the whole Sheev was prepping for the Vong war theory tbh

Nephthys
I like the idea that Galen was replaced by a clone halfway through TFU after Vader betrays him. He wakes up "fully healed" from a lightsaber stab and space damage and even his scars are gone.....

Beniboybling
I like the idea that after Ahsoka's death she ascended to godhood and became the next Daughter. smile

|King Joker|
Yes. smile

chingchangwalla
Anyone heard the Dooku, Kenobi theory? It's unlikely as hell but interesting

FreshestSlice
The Avatar plotline behind the Chosen One sounds totally not retarded.

AncientPower
Nihilus was speaking the language from a billion years in the future, where the galaxy he saw was so horrific that he tried to end it in the present.

Selenial
Originally posted by Nephthys
I like the idea that Galen was replaced by a clone halfway through TFU after Vader betrays him. He wakes up "fully healed" from a lightsaber stab and space damage and even his scars are gone.....

TBH that theory was destroyed for me by TCW

Syndicate
Originally posted by Selenial
TBH that theory was destroyed for me by TCW

Why?

I like the theory that the Dark Apprentice was the original template who's memories had been erased and the body he was shown was just another clone.

Darth Abonis
The theory that Padme's life force was put into a Darth Vader

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Anyone heard the Dooku, Kenobi theory? It's unlikely as hell but interesting

Elaborate, plz?

DarthAnt66
I like the theory that Palpatine killed Padme.

cs_zoltan
I likw the theory that Sidious ****ed Maul as a child.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Thats' my headcanon tbh, makes Sheev more despicable.

My favorite theory tbh http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=202570

It makes sense that Revan be her betrayer, and the Jedi failed her when she wanted Revenge(and was thus exiled)

Good theory

SunRazer
Cut content suggests that Kreia orchestrated Surik's exile after the Mandalorian Wars, IIRC.

ares834
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

thumb up

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Elaborate, plz?

https://m.reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/2oz5yu/count_dooku_theory/

It's impossible but I like to pretend it's true

SunRazer
Yeah, it's completely wrong. Dooku was following Sidious to his grave, lol.

Originally posted by AncientPower
Nihilus was speaking the language from a billion years in the future, where the galaxy he saw was so horrific that he tried to end it in the present.

Not sure about the language part, but if his goal was to end the galaxy to prevent a future disaster, that'd actually be a better motive than the blind hunger he's given in the game. Of course, we know that can't be possible.

DarthAnt66

AncientPower
Well he made Visas 'see' why all life in the galaxy deserved to die, and we know he explains it to her and she goes on to believe him. In other content we see hints that there is meant to be some form of cataclysm at the end of the Star Wars timeline.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.