Average Jedi Knight's speed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
How fast does your average Jedi move when fighting?

Zenwolf
Peak Human+ the + being they can go a little over that when needing, since they exceed their body limitations. But that's how I see it on average.

Syndicate
xD

Nephthys
The phrases "faster than the eye can see", "lightning quick" and "his lightsaber blurred" spring to mind.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Peak Human+ the + being they can go a little over that when needing, since they exceed their body limitations. But that's how I see it on average. What the ****...

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Jmanghan
What the ****...

Given that Non-Force Users can react and perceive them at times, what exactly is wrong? Unless you wanna tell me all Non-Force Users have superhuman reaction time.

MythLord
Most non-Force users cannot, those who do just have impressive reaction time.

Anyways, superhuman in speed thumb up

DarthAnt66
Slightly above peak human.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by MythLord
Most non-Force users cannot, those who do just have impressive reaction time.

Anyways, superhuman in speed thumb up

Yet Clones, Droids and the like can perceive them..where does this most come in?

Jmanghan
Yet Clones, Droids and the like can perceive them.. Yeah, I know, its weird.

Nephthys
People in SW go by comicbook rule where "normal humans" like Batman and Cassandra Cain can dodge gatling gun fire and bend solid steel.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Nephthys
People in SW go by comicbook rule where "normal humans" like Batman and Cassandra Cain can dodge gatling gun fire and bend solid steel. And take down big trees with one kick. :/

Zenwolf
Except then were not talking about averages.

MythLord
Yet Clones, Droids and the like can perceive them..where does this most come in?

You mean supersoldiers or beings with cybernetically enhanced perception? Hardly average.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by MythLord
You mean supersoldiers or beings with cybernetically enhanced perception? Hardly average.

Since when are Clones super soldiers?

Deronn_solo
Slightly above peak human seems right, yeah. I can totally see Batman kicking the shit out of an average Jedi, tho.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Slightly above peak human seems right, yeah. I can totally see Batman kicking the shit out of an average Jedi, tho.

Eh actually, it depends for me.

Deronn_solo
Nah.
A average, nameless Jedi, isn't beating Batman, kek.

Zenwolf
Nah.
A average, nameless Jedi, isn't beating Batman, kek.

It depends tbh. Just cause nameless, don't really mean anything.

Flyattractor
Back in the old days it didn't give a user "Super Speed" it worked more like a Spidey Sense.

But now the force has been Way Comic Booked up.

Deronn_solo
It depends tbh. Just cause nameless, don't really mean anything.

Yeah, but an average nameless Jedi? Nah, they ain't beating Bruce. He has beaten worse, kek.

The Merchant
Near lightspeed scaling from Magnaguards reaction times in legends and Disney canon. Going by strict movie canon Jedi can react to mach 25 speeds and up.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, but an average nameless Jedi? Nah, they ain't beating Bruce. He has beaten worse, kek.

Lord Stark
Pretty clear your average human soldier in Star Wars is on par with or above peak human. So I'd say your average Jedi is a good deal above that.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Pretty clear your average human soldier in Star Wars is on par with or above peak human.

?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Syndicate
?

That has some merit, or well more to Legends Clones, Republic Troopers and Stormtroopers who through training are clearly peak human. You could also argue that the Imperial Army Troopers are high on the physical aspect, but not peak ability.

I'm not entirely sure about your local defense forces on planets though or mercs....maybe mercs but this depends.

Honestly though it does make sense really, the galaxy is a big place and humans aren't the dominate species in the physical aspect as there are alien species which dwarf human physicals.

So therefore it makes sense for humans(at the least Clones/Storms since they are deployed across the galaxy, fighting who knows what) to be peak humans to have even the slightest edge against any physically imposing alien hostiles they might come across.

In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really help, but the slightest aspect could help in any way possible.

NewGuy01

I could see Batman pulling a Jango Fett, for sure. thumb up

I agree, your average Jedi's lifting strength and movement speed should only be slightly higher than peak human normally. Of course, by drawing heavily on the Force, they can temporarily boost their physical abilities to superhuman levels as needed. Though, because of their heightened spacial awareness, predictive abilities, improved stamina, force-based agility, and impressive skills, their combat potential is still incredibly higher than your average peak human.

SunRazer
Depends on how much they tap into the Force, of course, but the average Jedi should be slightly superhuman in pure physical traits. Factoring in precognition and other facets of the Force they'd stomp humans in a fight.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by SunRazer
Depends on how much they tap into the Force, of course, but the average Jedi should be slightly superhuman in pure physical traits. Factoring in precognition and other facets of the Force they'd stomp humans in a fight.

I'd say their morals are the biggest factor of all tbh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.