What do you want to see in Rebels Season 3?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chingchangwalla
I personally hope Traya is revealed as 'The Presence', wreaking havoc everywhere and showing how powerful the old sith are leaving Sheev to shit himself and destroy her (although that won't ever happen) and I want to see Maul actually die, like for real.

Nephthys
I would also like some ancient Sith action. I'm not sure how that gels with the idea that the Sith can't survive past death though.

cs_zoltan
The defiled corpse of Ahsoka.

Emperordmb
Maul not getting bitched by Kanan or Ezra... PLEASE

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yes. Yes. Yes

Zenwolf
Someone on the Rebels side to die tbh, don't care who, it can even be that Rebel fleet captain, just someone and it not being speculative or vague or whatever.

Total Warrior
I wanna see Bariss Offee and Quinlan Vos.

chingchangwalla
I wanna see Vos as powerful as he was in DD and kick ass.

Total Warrior
Quinlan Vos vs Maul or Quinlan Vos vs Ahsoka would be cool fights, or even Dark Barriss vs Kanan and Ezra

NewGuy01

thumb up

Let Vader kill Maul.

Nephthys
Maul getting bitched by Kanan or Ezra... PLEASE

quanchi112
Maul beating Vader and Tano having to come to his aid to save him.

Darth Thor

Syndicate
Kanan beating Maul in a duel. :3

Darth Thor
^ Shut it! You guys curse it and make dat s*** happen

Darth Abonis
Maul vs Vader for sure

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
Maul vs Vader for sure

thumb up

Flyattractor
More Rebel style action type stories where Jedi/Sith aren't involved.

DarthAnt66
Content that actually involves the Rebellion and the Empire - rather than ancient Sith and third-parties.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Nephthys
I would also like some ancient Sith action. I'm not sure how that gels with the idea that the Sith can't survive past death though.

No one cares about the ancient Sith.

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Content that actually involves the Rebellion and the Empire - rather than ancient Sith and third-parties.

thumb up

Rebels, despite claims to the contrary, is merely the vehicle by which Filoni and co. can continue The Clone Wars.

This show could have been so much more than the sickly little brother of TCW, perpetually overshadowed.

Zenwolf
Well good thing the SW comics are picking up the slack.

Flyattractor
The main SW title is def the best, The Vader one has kind of wandered in to the "meh" area for me. Of the Mini's The Chewbacca one was the best. The Liea was was not to good. Lando's was Ok, and Han's is starting out pretty good.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Flyattractor
The main SW title is def the best, The Vader one has kind of wandered in to the "meh" area for me. Of the Mini's The Chewbacca one was the best. The Liea was was not to good. Lando's was Ok, and Han's is starting out pretty good.

That latest main SW issue(or was it previous?) that was Stormtrooper centric was ****ing amazing. I'm also diggin the Han run, Fast & the Furious in space! Vader one is excellent, though I hope Cylo survives, I want his character explored more.

carthage
The Vader one dived after the Vader down Arc, that fight with Morit was so terribly done. They need to give him someone challenging to fight like a mature Barriss Offee or Quinlan Vos

Flyattractor
That story arc with Vader vs the Mine Barons one was kinda tough to get thru, but it did pick up once he got back into space. Haven't gotten the last few ish of SW so will have to get the Stormtrooper ish. The Troopies have always been a personal fave. Will enjoy seeing them get some spotlight.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Flyattractor
That story arc with Vader vs the Mine Barons one was kinda tough to get thru, but it did pick up once he got back into space. Haven't gotten the last few ish of SW so will have to get the Stormtrooper ish. The Troopies have always been a personal fave. Will enjoy seeing them get some spotlight.

Ah yeah, one of the issues is totally Stormtrooper focused and is pretty sweet.

Flyattractor
Loving this comic. It is one of the few that can still make me LOL.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Syndicate
Kanan beating Maul in a duel. :3

Tbh
And Ahsoka will be established as his superior

Edit; let Maul ****ing die already. Caleb, Ahsoka, Vader, Ezra(jk) ****ing Zeb? Anyone

chingchangwalla
So Ashoka > Kenobi.
I can't stand for this sad

NewGuy01
Why is Ezra jk? He'll probably be quite a bit stronger than Kanan ever was when this is all said and done.

FreshestSlice
Ahsoka won't be established as anything. Her stories done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.