How many High Heralds???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
How many High Heralds can these beings take out on their own. We are going to start off with 2, if you think 2 isn't enough then we are going to add another Herald, another Herald, another... you get the point. We are trying to find a limit here. Bfr is off for this battle. We are looking for a knock out.

Heralds: first we will start with

1. Surfer, Superman
2. Surfer, Superman, Thor
3. Surfer, Superman, Thor, angry Hulk
4. Surfer, Superman, Thor, angry Hulk, Captain Marvel
5. Surfer, Superman, Thor, angry Hulk, Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman
6. Surfer, Superman, Thor, angry Hulk, Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, Black Adam
7. Surfer, Superman, Thor, angry Hulk, Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, Black Adam, Hal Jordan

Contestants...

1. Darkseid (pre Darkseid)
2. Thanos
3. Void
4. V&V Despero
5. Odin

Where does these characters stop at in the Herald list? Can any of them clear this or would some stop hard at 1?

ghostman
darkseid... dont know

thanos, 1

void 1

v&v depero 2

odin 2(due to the whole whor bullshit) or none depends on his portrayal

carver9
I forgot to add. The Heralds can't amp each other.

SquallX
What is pre Darkseid?

carver9
Before the reboot.

riv6672

leonidas
Originally posted by carver9
How many High Heralds can these beings take out on their own. We are going to start off with 2, if you think 2 isn't enough then we are going to add another Herald, another Herald, another... you get the point. We are trying to find a limit here. Bfr is off for this battle. We are looking for a knock out.

1. Surfer, Superman
7. Surfer, Superman, Thor, angry Hulk, Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, Black Adam, Hal Jordan

Contestants...

1. Darkseid (pre Darkseid)
2. Thanos
3. Void
4. V&V Despero
5. Odin

Where does these characters stop at in the Herald list? Can any of them clear this or would some stop hard at 1?

darkseid--hrm. he's tough to figure. we've seen orion and superman both beat him 1 on 1 pre nu, but he's shown to be far more powerful than that at times as well. really, he could be stopped anywhere depending on the showings you want to rely on. 52 darkseid was pretty beastly. certainly beyond the 'avatars' we saw for pre nu ds. 52 could come close to clearing imo.

thanos--i think he is losing some of his lustre--finally. given the ultimates beating, i'd say 4-5 is as far as he gets.

void--has void ever met surfer? that seems like it could be interesting to me. anyway, i typically place thanos and void in equal territory so i'd say 4-5 is fair for him as well.

despero--he's pretty overrated at kmc. couldn't get past 3 imo and i could see him losing at 2 or if this is an all out supes, even at 1.

odin--should clear based on most showings.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9

1. Surfer, Superman

Contestants...

1. Darkseid (pre Darkseid) loses to 1
2. Thanos loses to 1
3. Void loses to 1
4. V&V Despero loses to 1
5. Odin loses to 2

Silent Master
LOL!!!!

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
LOL!!!! surfer is key here

He can open black holes in them
Amp superman
Board from behind tricks
Both have nanosecond perceptions
Surfer has shields and speed to evade
Superman has the power to damage
Etc.

tkitna
Darkseid at his best, Void, and Odin clear.

Thanos loses around 4 or 5.

Despero probably at 2

Sin I AM
Originally posted by h1a8
1. Darkseid (pre Darkseid) loses to 1
2. Thanos loses to 1
3. Void loses to 1
4. V&V Despero loses to 1
5. Odin loses to 2

How does odin lose at two when he can casually dispose of both Thor and Surfer

krisblaze
Originally posted by Sin I AM
How does odin lose at two when he can casually dispose of both Thor and Surfer
probably because superman does something retarded like hit odin with 5 million imps.

leonidas
thumb up i mean odin has made thor (not whor) look bad....a lot. he b!tched ss like nothing when he met thanos as well. hell, even adam felt like a pissant in that meeting.

h1a8
How does odin lose at two when he can casually dispose of both Thor and Surfer Not in a forum he can't. Surfer is too fast and has the black hole ability. Mjolnir would cancel out a lot of what Odin can do.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by h1a8
Not in a forum he can't. Surfer is too fast and has the black hole ability. Mjolnir would cancel out a lot of what Odin can do.

You're contradicting yourself. You posted that Odin loses at two. But Thor is nothing to Odin which makes it essentially the same as round one where u already admitted Odin beats em.

riv6672
^^^Haha, nice.

krisblaze
Btw why are there only 3 high heralds on the list? Is it because carter is retarded?

abhilegend
Yes.

leonidas
laughing out loud

h1a8
You're contradicting yourself. You posted that Odin loses at two. But Thor is nothing to Odin which makes it essentially the same as round one where u already admitted Odin beats em. actually I didn't. I never claimed Thor is nothing to Odin. He is. Mjolnir can potentially ko him if hit enough times. Mjolnir can block his blasts.

Also you are forgetting that Thor can assist the team. Thus the "nothing to Odin" argument is faulty. He can be used to distract Odin while Superman and Surfer deliver the devastating attacks.

carver9
Originally posted by krisblaze
Btw why are there only 3 high heralds on the list? Is it because carter is retarded?

Which person/persons on that list isn't High Herald in terms of showings? If you say who I think you are going to say, then be prepared to BZ me on this.

krisblaze
BA, CM, WW and Hulk.

Sin I AM
BA, CM, WW and Hulk.

Current BA and CM aren't but the old ones are. Diana should be and Banner hulk not Cho

krisblaze
Current BA and CM aren't but the old ones are. Diana should be and Banner hulk not Cho
None of these were moved to high herald with good reason.

They can compete with high heralds but generally lack their multitude of high end feats.

carver9
BA, CM, WW and Hulk.

Let's BZ Hulk being in that tier.

carver9

They can compete with high heralds but generally lack their multitude of high end feats.

Hulk have fts putting him in or above that tier.

Sin I AM

Same goes for a lot of characters that aren't popular enough to maintain a book.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.