Your thoughts on the possible 'Han Solo Trilogy'?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chingchangwalla
I personally want something covering the Ancients, maybe the great Sith War? or at least show me what Sadow can do? I honestly don't care for mainstream characters anymore and I'm sick of all this 'safe' starwars ****ery. All these Snoke theories are gonna turn to shit when he turns out to be some new character with a bad backstory and no power. Most fans would be happy if Plagueis was Snoke I reckon but whoever's in charge doesn't have the balls, wants the movie to appeal to the general public (which is good for the dosh) but sad for true SW who want more :/

This has turned to an alcohol fueled rant, anyway what are your thoughts on the potential Han movies?

NewGuy01
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
I personally want something covering the Ancients,

That's what Legends is for.

Disgusting.

Please don't make more than one.

chingchangwalla
Yeah I know, cheers mate. But I wanna WATCH them kick ass not just read about it :/

Jmanghan
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Yeah I know, cheers mate. But I wanna WATCH them kick ass not just read about it :/ Get Jedi Academy, download some NPC's, get Evolution of Combat IV, and boom.

You're good.

DarthAnt66
Terrible idea. They shouldn't even be making a Solo film... three is just over-kill.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Terrible idea. They shouldn't even be making a Solo film... three is just over-kill. thumb up

Darth Thor
Predictable.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Terrible idea. They shouldn't even be making a Solo film... three is just over-kill. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.