Lightsaber Forms: Do they exist in the NJO era?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Several users have gone on to say that these forms don't exist in era due to the duelists fighting as if they were in a brawl, and as such the training within the NJO is somewhat lacking compared to the more refined duelists of the CW era and the ToR era.

My question is, do the old forms exist in this era? If so are they apart of the training regiment of the njo students? If not, then are the NJO forms the ones most commonly used and then later hybridized to introduce more unique fighting styles?

I ask because the two battlemasters of the NJO have great knowledge of old styles. With Kyles drawing on the knowledge of an old Jedi who knew of Jarkai, Shii-Cho, Ataru, and Djem Do. And Kam Solusar was trained by Dark Side adepts, whom likely had a standardized training regiment outfitted by Darth Vader or Sidious. With them being the battlemasters, one would imagine they would teach the NJO how to wield old forms no?

Zenwolf
I recall something about Luke recovering the Great Holocron with Cin's teachings. So I think they do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.