Bad Santa 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
opens in theaters on November 23, 2016

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/Ash_ED/Other/bad-santa-2-poster-small_zpsrgswsmv1.jpg~original

Impediment
How the hell is Tony Cox back?

Amanda234
What's more, news has it that Kathy Bates portrays Thornton's mother in the film. Looking forward to it. Its prequel was somewhat the relatively offbeat type of movie I enjoy watching.

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment

Yeah, odd. Maybe it's a prequel?

Surtur
I sure as shit hope not because then they will have to use that weird CGI technology to try to make the actors look a couple decades younger.

In the poster Tony Cox sure as shit doesn't look younger than before, but older.

Robtard
It's a sequel, so likely Cox's chracter didn't die or maybe a twin angle?

Thornton has said it's not as good as the original, which is no surprised, that film is a gem.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
It's a sequel, so likely Cox's chracter didn't die or maybe a twin angle?

Thornton has said it's not as good as the original, which is no surprised, that film is a gem.

I'm sorry but wtf? I would b*tch slap Billy Bob so damn hard if I was involved in that movie. You don't say "the first one was better" before the sequel has even come out. It doesn't matter if you think it is better or not.

I swear has all common sense disappeared from Hollywood?

Trocity
It would be racist not to bring Cox back.

Kazenji
Some images

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/billy-bob-thornton-suits-up-in-new-bad-santa-2-images-285

Robtard
Thought Cox's character had died at the end.

Still going to watch this; not expecting anything great though. If it's even half as funny as the first, that will be a plus.

Impediment
Cox's character was arrested, not killed.

Robtard
Yeah, went back and read on Bad Santa, had misremembered.

Seems the plot of this is that Cox gets out of prison and the two hook back up for a burglary.

Inhuman
Im all in if they manage to capture the magic of the first film. Most times sequels to comedies turn out bad erm

Kazenji
z4e9jVRv6qg

Impediment
Ha ha! Yes!

Kathy Bates is awesome!

Inhuman
Trailer is hilarious

Robtard
Alright, looks like it had potential.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Impediment

Maybe they are going to go that Christmas story that has ghosts in it route.......Wow i actually forgot the name of all those movies and books.

I feel kind a good about it.

Esau Cairn
Poor Herman Thurman!

I can imagine the director of the 1st Bad Santa saying, "Hey kid, stay fat & don't change yer hair style either...we may be doing a sequel SOON."

13 years later...

Zack M
Didn't even know this was coming out. lol

Inhuman
Originally posted by Zack M
Didn't even know this was coming out. lol

Because it's not made by Warner Brothers?

Zack M
You need new material, brah. wink

Kazenji
3__Z53QMJxE

Zack M
Is this out yet? lol

Kazenji
Originally posted by Zack M
Is this out yet? lol

Have you tried Google?

Esau Cairn
Apparently this Thursday in Oz.

aminemjack
I don't think this is going to be a good one.

Kazenji
Reviews for this sequel aren't great.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.