Who's faster...Thor or Surfer?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Reflex wise, who's faster? No flight speed here.

Sharivan
Thor has reacted in microseconds, and more impressively against Mjolnir. Which is stupidly fast.

Silver Surfer has reacted in nanoseconds, and done crazy things like check every corner of the earth in a few moments. As well as fighting whilst flying on his board which requires reflexes to go along with it.

StiltmanFTW
Thor, no contest.

"Id"
In a foot race. laughing out loud

carver9
Lol...naah, not this time.

ghostman
nanoseconds>microseconds

golem370
Can SS teleport because I had a book where dumb Drax wouldn't leave him alone so he took to the baxter building and distracted with I Love Lucy and vanished to the suprise of Drax.

Delta1938
Originally posted by ghostman
nanoseconds>microseconds

Wrong. Microseconds are bigger. stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

CosmicComet
I'll go with SS.

His skin doesn't seem to be as magnetically attracted to the Green One's fists.

Sharivan
Originally posted by Delta1938
Wrong. Microseconds are bigger. stick out tongue

Dude, he was referring to speed.

In that case reacting in nanoseconds is more impressive because it's a smaller timeframe.

CosmicComet
We know.

Sharivan
Originally posted by CosmicComet
We know.

Just making sure.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Sharivan
Dude, he was referring to speed.

In that case reacting in nanoseconds is more impressive because it's a smaller timeframe.

I guess the stick out tongue emoticon wasn't enough of an indicator I was ****ing with him. erm

Sharivan
Originally posted by Delta1938
I guess the stick out tongue emoticon wasn't enough of an indicator I was ****ing with him. erm

I have seen people use it unironically before. You never know with the internet.

abhilegend
Both are slow as shit. Toss a coin.

deathslash
Originally posted by abhilegend
Both are slow as shit. Toss a coin. yeah. Those guys suck so much, they probably get left at home to cook dinner.

OH, WAIT!!!!!!!!

abhilegend
Originally posted by deathslash
yeah. Those guys suck so much, they probably get left at home to cook dinner.

OH, WAIT!!!!!!!!
Your attempts to troll are amusing.

deathslash
Your attempts to troll are amusing. He also got flash Ko'd by the king of the halibuts stick out tongue

riv6672
Originally posted by Sharivan
Thor has reacted in microseconds, and more impressively against Mjolnir. Which is stupidly fast.

Silver Surfer has reacted in nanoseconds, and done crazy things like check every corner of the earth in a few moments. As well as fighting whilst flying on his board which requires reflexes to go along with it.
Pretty close; slight edge to SS.

abhilegend
Your attempts to troll are amusing.
*Insert brotha meme*

riv6672
I love when you quote yourself to make sure everyone got your imaginary zinger.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.