Annihilators vs Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Annihilators:
Nova Prime
Quasar
Silver Surfer
Ronan
Beta Ray Bill
Gladiator

vs

Justice League (Pre Flash Point)
GL Kyle
Captain Atom
Flash Wally
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
Superman

Galan007
Good fight. thumb up

On first glance I'd probably side with the JL -- seems like a better-rounded team overall. The one character the Annihilators don't have a good counter for is Wally, imo.

*Not talking about KMC Wally, btw. stick out tongue

Pillow Biter
No one has a counter for Super Speed--and yet somehow they manage. I don't see Flash as particularly decisive here.
Assuming that Superman is in more of his "first amongst equals" mode as a JLA member, and isn't having one of his Hulk-out moments, then Superman, Wonder Woman, and MM are roughly equal to Surfer, BRB, and Gladiator.

So really, it's the undercard that is key: Kyle, Flash, and Captain Atom vs. Ronan, Nova Prime, and Quasar.

Hmmm....seems close. How uber was Nova Prime again?

hutchy1345
Ronan is the weak link in that three vs three there imo so I would side with the jla on that one

Pillow Biter
Hmm...I think Ronan is no less formidable than the Flash is typically shown to be.

Zack M
Justice League. DC top tiers are typically on another level.

iceman24567
Ronan is the weak link. JL win

carver9
Ronan can hold his own with anyone there until the others are done with whomever they are fighting. I'm giving this to the Annihilators.

Zack M
laughing out loud

iceman24567
Originally posted by Zack M
laughing out loud thumb up Ronan would get squashed in no time by the JL top dogs erm

Zack M
You never surprise me, Carv. rolling on floor laughing

Pillow Biter
Ronan vs Flash would be an interesting fight. Not sure where I'd come down.

Zack M
When has Ronan faced someone as fast or as powerful as the Flash???

Pillow Biter
Flash has higher highs, no doubt. But Flash is not, IMO, typically positioned as a heavy hitter in combat formidability--though he is highly variable and his good showings aren't just top tier, but tip top tier if you know what I mean.
But on the whole, Flash is typically a high-mid-tier to low-top-tier threat. And Ronan is in than range, IMO.

Zack M
Ronan doesn't have the tools to beat the Flash, though. He's too slow.

Pillow Biter
Realistically, sure. But then so is just about anyone.

In the comics, power set matchups tend to matter less than where each character is positioned in the hierarchy in terms of overall formidability. Top tiers tend to beat mid-tiers, regardless of whether their power sets should allow that. Writers just find a way. Hulk will hit the speedy, ranged flyer with that sewer lid or thunder clap eventually!
Exceptions do occur, of course. And more often in the modern age, but by and large the old conventions ring true.
But if this is a high-end Flash depiction, like versus the Anti-Monitor or whatnot, then Ronan can't match that--even on a good day. But I might give Ronan odds when both are having their typical day.

Zack M
Don't we use characters at their peak? Even if it's low Flash, I don't see Ronan winning. I've never seen him defeat someone as fast as Flash.

Pillow Biter
I personally don't aim for some kind of definitive asnwer when there isn't one in the comics. I don't use peak or not peak, I just try to describe the broad contours of the matchup. Sometimes it's pretty simple and a 7/10 or whatnot will do. Sometimes numbers won't do it, and all you can do is sketch the rough outlines.
That's my approach. Others differ. If it gets me kicked off the board, then I guess this wasn't the right place for me.

Zack M
A lot of Flash's low showings come from prep. I'd still favor Flash at least 8/10 against Ronan.

iceman24567
Its standard that both characters are used at their peak

Mr Marvel
I'd say Annilhilators... They are a team of actual "Herald" class beings vs a team of top tiers...seems pretty obvious!

abhilegend
Yes, the top tiers are above Heralds.

Justice League wins.

nortonek
Justice League easily wins.

JBL
Anniliators .

Zack M
JLA.

Delta1938
JLA.

hutchy1345
GL Kyle > Quasar
Superman > Gladiator
Wonder Woman > Beta Ray Bill
Martian Manhunter > Nova Prime
Flash > Ronan
Silver Surfer > Captain Atom
Justice League wins handily

carver9
Originally posted by JBL
Anniliators .

quanchi112
Annihilators are simply too powerful for the Jla.

hutchy1345
Silver surfer is the main problem
But they can deal with him

abhilegend
Captain Atom can deal with him easily.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Captain Atom can deal with him easily. Based on ?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?
Bios

ShadowFyre
Annihilators, way more versatile and BRB can solo via bfr. But I dont think they need to go that route. Brb,Surfer,Nova, and Quasar all have aoe attacks as well as force fields. Ronan is a definitely a weak link, but he will last long enough for Surfer or Bill to get off one of their hax attacks and its game over imo from there.

Anything Atom throws at them can be absorbed and returned by Stormbreaker. Those damn hammers man. They can do everything.

Flash is a nuisance but if he gets bfr or bill simply transports a piece of a star or something and changes battlefield, he becomes useless.

Annihilators 6-7/10. Not really much that team cant do. Power cosmic, magic, bfr, punchy punch etc. They have all options on the table where JL is pretty much restricted to hv, punchy punch and giant green boxing gloves.

If Orion was on team or somebody like him I might call it a wash or JL. Just to many different abilities on Marvel side.

Zack M
CA and Kyle can teleport. Annihilators have too many weak links.

ShadowFyre
CA and Kyle can teleport. Annihilators have too many weak links.

Like who? Im sorry, they can do way more things than JL can imo.People who say either team wins "handily" or "easily" is just being biased. This is a good fight and the weak links on Marvel make up for it with force fields and control over energy that only one person on JL has. And a massive ranged and aoe attack advantage. Stormbreaker can stop anything Kyle or Atom throws their way and return it at team a hundredfold.

Even if they brawl it out, this would be a somewhat decent fight and that would play entirely to JL.

Lol at top tier and herald differentiation. They are all top tier heralds cept Ronan with unique powersets and with high ends from Bill, Surfer and Glads they are every bit the equals or superior to JL aside from Supes.

Zack M
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Like who? Im sorry, they can do way more things than JL can imo.People who say either team wins "handily" or "easily" is just being biased. This is a good fight and the weak links on Marvel make up for it with force fields and control over energy that only one person on JL has. And a massive ranged and aoe attack advantage. Stormbreaker can stop anything Kyle or Atom throws their way and return it at team a hundredfold.

Even if they brawl it out, this would be a somewhat decent fight and that would play entirely to JL.

Lol at top tier and herald differentiation. They are all top tier heralds cept Ronan with unique powersets and with high ends from Bill, Surfer and Glads they are every bit the equals or superior to JL aside from Supes.

Nova, Quasar, Ronan. They don't compare to GL's, Martian Manhunter, or Flash.

quanchi112
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Bios laughing out loud

When Abhi is in a pickle he will call on the bios.

hutchy1345
Nova, Quasar, Ronan. They don't compare to GL's, Martian Manhunter, or Flash.
Exactly those guys go down hard and the rest of the annihilators follow shortly after

abhilegend
Annihilators, way more versatile and BRB can solo via bfr. But I dont think they need to go that route. Brb,Surfer,Nova, and Quasar all have aoe attacks as well as force fields. Ronan is a definitely a weak link, but he will last long enough for Surfer or Bill to get off one of their hax attacks and its game over imo from there.

Anything Atom throws at them can be absorbed and returned by Stormbreaker. Those damn hammers man. They can do everything.

Flash is a nuisance but if he gets bfr or bill simply transports a piece of a star or something and changes battlefield, he becomes useless.

Annihilators 6-7/10. Not really much that team cant do. Power cosmic, magic, bfr, punchy punch etc. They have all options on the table where JL is pretty much restricted to hv, punchy punch and giant green boxing gloves.

If Orion was on team or somebody like him I might call it a wash or JL. Just to many different abilities on Marvel side.
You're acting like the versatility helped them so much when Lord Mar-vell or Thanos pushed their shit in.

By that token Flash and Superman blitz everyone to death in a nanosecond.

thumb up

Stoic
Seems to me like everyone with an opinion only remembers low showings for the team that they argue against, yet contract amnesia when arguing for the team that they've chosen to win. Quasar has some pretty high showings, and so does Nova. Ronan and J'onn are the weak links when it comes to win percentage. J'onn jobs half as much as the Rhino.

Zack M
MM>>>Ronan. Come on now.

hutchy1345
People that say annihilators win break down the set of match-ups that allow them to win

TheHulkster
This is a very even fight. I say anywhere from 50/50 to a slight edge for Annihilators.

Zack M
Originally posted by hutchy1345
People that say annihilators win break down the set of match-ups that allow them to win

If they break it down, they'll know the JLA will win. wink

hutchy1345
If they break it down, they'll know the JLA will win. wink

That explains why they aren't doing it then

TheHulkster
ShadowFyre is the only poster to break it down with reasons and he picked Annihilators.

hutchy1345
Originally posted by TheHulkster
ShadowFyre is the only poster to break it down with reasons and he picked Annihilators.

Not match up by match up

quanchi112
ShadowFyre is the only poster to break it down with reasons and he picked Annihilators. thumb up

Annihilators do win. Glad to see you point to the blatant hypocrisy.

TheHulkster
Not match up by match up

Those match-ups are not guaranteed but regarding your match-up results, I would/could change it to Quasar beating Kyle and Nova beating MM. MM's telepathy wouldn't work and he would be susceptible to gravity attacks. Plus, a lot depends on how much World Mind restricts Richard. There is a Hal and J'onn vs Quasar and Nova thread that gives good arguments but I can't post links yet.

Gladiator and Superman have the same power level but folks look down on Glads due to past jobbing.

ShadowFyre
Im usually the only one to give actual reasons, and I rarely break it down to match ups because nobody should do that except the op.

Yeah, I'm biased towards Marvel but I try to not let that effect my decision. Ibagree on the Quasar, Nova and Ronan part, but they have some useful abilities like force fields and such that will let the two offensive powerhouses with aoe attacks get some shots off (Surfer and Bill) that would be devastating to any team. Surfer and Stormbreaker can do some serious damage when going all out.

I really dont remember much from Captain Atom, so not sure where to place him but I know hes pretty powerful. My only thing is, there is no stomp here, people saying its a stomp either way is silly and nobody on DC side gives a reason cept "flash blitzes". But thats pretty much the anser on any JL vs.match. i lime to use my imagination every once in awhile but whatever.

Quasar had a pretty good showing I believe but I think it was a different one. A chick I believe though.

krisblaze
GL Kyle > Quasar
Superman > Gladiator
Wonder Woman > Beta Ray Bill
Martian Manhunter > Nova Prime
Flash > Ronan
Silver Surfer > Captain Atom
Justice League wins handily

WW over Bill? haha, not even I'm that big of a WW fanboy.

ShadowFyre
I will say this for the DC side. Lets say Surfer is fighting somebody and MM starts to tp assault the team. I'm pretty sure they have no resistance to it correct?

abhilegend
Those match-ups are not guaranteed but regarding your match-up results, I would/could change it to Quasar beating Kyle and Nova beating MM. MM's telepathy wouldn't work and he would be susceptible to gravity attacks. Plus, a lot depends on how much World Mind restricts Richard. There is a Hal and J'onn vs Quasar and Nova thread that gives good arguments but I can't post links yet.

Gladiator and Superman have the same power level but folks look down on Glads due to past jobbing.
Kyle and J'onn would **** Wendell and Rider up.

Superman beats the shit out of anyone here.

abhilegend
Im usually the only one to give actual reasons, and I rarely break it down to match ups because nobody should do that except the op.

Yeah, I'm biased towards Marvel but I try to not let that effect my decision. Ibagree on the Quasar, Nova and Ronan part, but they have some useful abilities like force fields and such that will let the two offensive powerhouses with aoe attacks get some shots off (Surfer and Bill) that would be devastating to any team. Surfer and Stormbreaker can do some serious damage when going all out.

I really dont remember much from Captain Atom, so not sure where to place him but I know hes pretty powerful. My only thing is, there is no stomp here, people saying its a stomp either way is silly and nobody on DC side gives a reason cept "flash blitzes". But thats pretty much the anser on any JL vs.match. i lime to use my imagination every once in awhile but whatever.

Quasar had a pretty good showing I believe but I think it was a different one. A chick I believe though.
Kyle has the most uber shields of anyone here.

Captain Atom has destroyed universes before at the height of his power.

Annhilators are severely out powered here.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by krisblaze

I forgot to include that. Bill definitely beats Wonder Woman.

TheHulkster

I think that holding off Galactus's blasts comfortably and for an extended amount of time stands out for Quasar's shield though that may be argued to be PIS.

hutchy1345
Okay but can silver surfer and bill defeat flash kyle superman and mmh? Because even if bill beats WW it doesn't effect the end result

carver9
Okay but can silver surfer and bill defeat flash kyle superman and mmh? Because even if bill beats WW it doesn't effect the end result

What happened to Gladiator and Quasar? Also Nova Prime.

krisblaze

I don't believe Kyle would be in much shape after a fight with Quasar.

At any rate this isn't likely to be a series of 1 on 1 skrimishes.

Supermex
JLA has no answer for Silver Surfer

hutchy1345
Originally posted by Supermex
Maybe not but someone like captain atom can at least hold him off while flash stomps ronan or superman beats gladiator or Martian manhunter wins his fight
Either way eventually the jla powerhouses will start have 2v1s in their favour for the more powerful annihilators like surfer which will eventually lead to a victory for the jla
The annihilators have no answer for a being who has attosecond perception and can easily BFR threats before they can do anything

abhilegend
Of course they have. Both Superman and Green Lantern will beat his ass down.

Captain Atom also has much higher feats than him.

thumb up

hutchy1345
Nobody has broken this fight down and came to the conclusion that the annihilators will win
All that has been said is essentially describing what the annihilators can do without considering what the jla can do
Jla win

abhilegend
Honestly, Captain Atom at his best will decimate entire annihilators team by himself.

He is at that level which Surfer fans think Surfer is.

krisblaze
Hmm, abhi.

Do you think Captain Atom will be destroying universes here?

iceman24567
Hmm, abhi.

Do you think Captain Atom will be destroying universes here? He farts and nukes the galaxy

abhilegend
Hmm, abhi.

Cap has destroyed destroyed universes two times.

No need to use circular arguments here.

krisblaze
What circular argument?

abhilegend
What circular argument?

No, but he is capable of that.

Just as much Surfer is able to oneshot planets.

thumb up

krisblaze
Why won't he be destroying universes?

abhilegend
Because CIS is still in play.

erm

hutchy1345
Concession accepted jla win

krisblaze
Abhi, I mean why won't he be unleashing that universe-destroying power.

I assume he won't destroy the universe they're in.

abhilegend
Because he isn't trying to kill them. He isn't a murderer.

TheHulkster
Hmm, abhi.

Doesn't he create and destroy universes within the Quantum Zone? Would this have no application outside of it?

krisblaze
Seems to me that CA only needs to unleash just enough energy to KO the annihilators.

He can probably do this in one hit if he can destroy universes.

abhilegend
Doesn't he create and destroy universes within the Quantum Zone? Would this have no application outside of it?
He has the total control of quantum zone. He can even defeat Nekron by taking control of his energies.

Annihilators are nothing compared to that.

TheHulkster
He has the total control of quantum zone. He can even defeat Nekron by taking control of his energies.

Annihilators are nothing compared to that.

So he creates and destroys a universe within the quantum zone right? Not a physical universe outside of it right?

abhilegend
So he creates and destroys a universe within the quantum zone right? Not a physical universe outside of it right?
erm

http://i.imgur.com/Hr8Otv1.jpg

And the universe Atom created was as real as anything.

Captain Atom destroying a universe after creating it.

http://i.imgur.com/0ek6iDV.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/4bV8cKm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Rsa6nqE.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/fHn9fT6.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Mai44ap.jpg

TheHulkster
Again, he is able to create a universe within the quantum field due to his special link to it. This fight is not in the quantum field. So it's a moot point.

abhilegend
His link to quantum field isn't separated in reality.

He also destroyed universes within atoms when he fought Monarch while shrinking down.

thumb up

TheHulkster
His link to quantum field isn't separated in reality.

He also destroyed universes within atoms when he fought Monarch while shrinking down.

thumb up

So that makes him Prince Wayfinder level.

abhilegend
Who?

Supermex
erm

http://i.imgur.com/Hr8Otv1.jpg

And the universe Atom created was as real as anything.

Capt.Planet wanna be is not beating the Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer is the most powerful guy of either team.

Advantage Annihilators

hutchy1345
Have does that give the advantage to the annihilators exactly?

Zack M

Advantage Annihilators

Surfer can't help the dead weight on Annihilators.

abhilegend

Advantage Annihilators
How exactly is he most powerful being here?

I'd like to see your reasons.

hutchy1345

It doesn't matter if he proves it or not
Flash solos laughing wink

quanchi112

I'd like to see your reasons. Common sense. You won't ever catch on.

carver9

Who do you think is the most powerful being here?

abhilegend
Superman of course.

thumb up

JBL
Superman of course.

thumb up You think superman is more powerful than Surfer?????? You think superman is more powerful than Bill's hammer???? Superman is far from the most powerful here.

iceman24567
Superman of course.

thumb up thumb up

krisblaze
Superman is the big hitter here.

Him and the Surfer.

iceman24567
haha yeah abhi is a comic noob

quanchi112
Superman of course.

thumb up Nah.

DarkSaint85
I don't read comics

iceman24567
laughing

DarkSaint85
Wow someone messed up! Lol

hutchy1345
Is it accepted that jla will win

quanchi112
Is it accepted that jla will win Nah.

carver9
Superman of course.

thumb up

How much more powerful do you think Superman is over Surfer? Also, what was the reason of posting Atom destroying a Universe if you think Superman is more powerful than him. Are you implying Superman can do the same thing or are you saying the ft was useless which means Surfer is still more powerful than Atom?

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
You think superman is more powerful than Surfer?????? You think superman is more powerful than Bill's hammer???? Superman is far from the most powerful here.
Yes, he is.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
How much more powerful do you think Superman is over Surfer? Also, what was the reason of posting Atom destroying a Universe if you think Superman is more powerful than him. Are you implying Superman can do the same thing or are you saying the ft was useless which means Surfer is still more powerful than Atom?
Superman's power was used to recreate the whole multiverse using miracle machine.

I'm just using marvel fans logic. Better space cheese feat=more powerful.

thumb up

iceman24567
Superman lacks Surfer and Bills versatility but he is simply more powerful

JBL
Originally posted by iceman24567
Superman lacks Surfer and Bills versatility but he is simply more powerful So superman is more powerful than surfers power cosmic from Galactus and Stormbreaker imbued with the full force of the Odin power and equal to thors hammer???? Wow! You learn something new everyday about superman on here. I didn't know superman was that powerful.

abhilegend
Yes. Are you going anywhere with this?

Am I supposed to be impressed with "Powa cosmic" and "Odin Force"?

And Superman is just that powerful. Not anything new.

iceman24567
Originally posted by JBL
So superman is more powerful than surfers power cosmic from Galactus and Stormbreaker imbued with the full force of the Odin power and equal to thors hammer???? Wow! You learn something new everyday about superman on here. I didn't know superman was that powerful. Galactus doesnt amp his heralds to a level anywhere close to his so why does it matter? His heralds can fall anywhere from Ms. Marvel level to Gladiator level. Bill is Thor lite by feats while Superman is Thors peer. Now you know Superman is simply more powerful than Surfer and Bill good job thumb up

deathslash
So is everyone just going to ignore that superman and Martian manhunter have huge weaknesses to fire and red sunlight respectively?

JBL
Galactus doesnt amp his heralds to a level anywhere close to his so why does it matter? His heralds can fall anywhere from Ms. Marvel level to Gladiator level. Bill is Thor lite by feats while Superman is Thors peer. Now you know Superman is simply more powerful than Surfer and Bill good job thumb up Yes I now know, if only I could convince marvel and DC writer's while not being laughed out of their office.

iceman24567
Originally posted by deathslash
So is everyone just going to ignore that superman and Martian manhunter have huge weaknesses to fire and red sunlight respectively? We never ignore that but how many wins does that give the Annilhilators? Factor in the times their teams aid them to cover up those weaknesses or do you really think Surfer will be matched up with Superman 10/10? Or will he be able to exploit said weakness before Superman caves his head erm

iceman24567
Originally posted by JBL
Yes I now know, if only I could convince marvel and DC writer's while not being laughed out of their office. They dont need convincing I'm sure they know roll eyes (sarcastic)

abhilegend
So is everyone just going to ignore that superman and Martian manhunter have huge weaknesses to fire and red sunlight respectively?
And Surfer has a huge weakness to getting punched in the face? Anyway, Kyle simply provides them with a force field in any scenario where Surfer gains automatic knowledge of their weaknesses despite never doing such in comics.

Good luck with that tactic.Originally posted by JBL
Yes I now know, if only I could convince marvel and DC writer's while not being laughed out of their office.
They already know that. Hence why Cyborg Superman was laughing off attacks from Surfer.

thumb up

JBL
And Surfer has a huge weakness to getting punched in the face? Anyway, Kyle simply provides them with a force field in any scenario where Surfer gains automatic knowledge of their weaknesses despite never doing such in comics.

Good luck with that tactic.
They already know that. Hence why Cyborg Superman was laughing off attacks from Surfer.

thumb up So the writers agree that superman is more powerful than Bill's hammer and surfers power cosmic?

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
So the writers agree that superman is more powerful than Bill's hammer and surfers power cosmic?
Yes, do you even comics?

JBL
Yes, do you even comics? Hold that thought.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

hutchy1345
Hasn't mmh overcome that weakness on numerous occasions?

deathslash
Hasn't mmh overcome that weakness on numerous occasions? pretty sure that he's gotten downed because of it more often than not. That's without even mentioning how often he job bed on panel.Originally posted by iceman24567
We never ignore that but how many wins does that give the Annilhilators? Factor in the times their teams aid them to cover up those weaknesses or do you really think Surfer will be matched up with Superman 10/10? Or will he be able to exploit said weakness before Superman caves his head erm I was just wondering if anyone remembered those weaknesses. Also, can't Nova, quasar, and ronan all manipulate different forms of energy? What would stop any of them from doing it? Isn't silver surfer a telepath? Couldn't he probe the league's minds for their weaknesses? Also, even if ronan is the weak link, what would stop him from turning the ground into lava, creating a vacuum to suffocate the flash or some of the other members, or temporarily cancel out the gravity of the flash? These are all questions that need to be considered when arguing this type of battle. I'm not going to say which side wins, but these questions need to be addressed before one side can be considered the winners.

hutchy1345
Flash can run in space though can he not

deathslash
Flash can run in space though can he not scans? Is he always portrayed as being capable of running through space? What happens when he starts running and his gravity turns back on, wouldn't he hit the ground face first and make a kind of splat sound? Does he have an answer for being deprived of oxygen?

Sin I AM
Ronan causes the annihilators to lose. In every scenario he cant compete with the leaguers. Otherwise itd be stalemate. Good thread

Sin I AM
scans? Is he always portrayed as being capable of running through space? What happens when he starts running and his gravity turns back on, wouldn't he hit the ground face first and make a kind of splat sound? Does he have an answer for being deprived of oxygen?

Speed force protects him. Comics: #101

deathslash
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Ronan causes the annihilators to lose. In every scenario he cant compete with the leaguers. Otherwise itd be stalemate. Good thread his versatility is a huge boon to the team and he has been known to employ the "head crusher" attack to end some of his fights.

iceman24567
pretty sure that he's gotten downed because of it more often than not. That's without even mentioning how often he job bed on panel. I was just wondering if anyone remembered those weaknesses. Also, can't Nova, quasar, and ronan all manipulate different forms of energy? What would stop any of them from doing it? Isn't silver surfer a telepath? Couldn't he probe the league's minds for their weaknesses? Also, even if ronan is the weak link, what would stop him from turning the ground into lava, creating a vacuum to suffocate the flash or some of the other members, or temporarily cancel out the gravity of the flash? These are all questions that need to be considered when arguing this type of battle. I'm not going to say which side wins, but these questions need to be addressed before one side can be considered the winners. Something like telepathy from somebody that rarely if ever uses telepathy not to mention the league members all have some resistance to tp. Flash blitzing Ronan to death is more likely than him using his hammer to create lava or a vacuum or canceling out gravity erm. Relying on weakness exploitation or some extreme exotics seems like reaching in a battle that will no doubt be hectic just saying.

JBL
OriginaBBClly posted by iceman24567
We never ignore that but how many wins does that give the Annilhilators? Factor in the times their teams aid them to cover up those weaknesses or do you really think Surfer will be matched up with Superman 10/10? Or will he be able to exploit said weakness before Superman caves his head erm Surfer would smoke superman, but he would be doing something else while the strongest on the field caves supermans skull in for look a little like him.

iceman24567
Originally posted by JBL
Surfer would smoke superman, but he would be doing something else while the strongest on the field caves supermans skull in for look a little like him. Only way Surfer is beating Superman is by exploiting his weaknesses other than that Superman has superior combat speed, strength and durability he crushes Surfer the majority of the time.

JBL
Only way Surfer is beating Superman is by exploiting his weaknesses other than that Superman has superior combat speed, strength and durability he crushes Surfer the majority of the time. Totally false.

iceman24567
Originally posted by JBL
Totally false. Everything i said is true even a Superman hater like Stilt would agree laughing

JBL
Everything i said is true even a Superman hater like Stilt would agree laughing well, that's your opinion and you are entitled to it, but superman isn't beating Surfer. Too many ways to beat superman.

iceman24567
Originally posted by JBL
well, that's your opinion and you are entitled to it, but superman isn't beating Surfer. Too many ways to beat superman. Well a fist fight certainly isnt one of them thumb up

hutchy1345
It doesn't matter
Flash and mmh easily win their match up most likely
Then the jla gradually break down the annihilators likely quasar swiftly falling after along with Bill and then surfer is the last to fall
But regardless of who fights who, jla 10/10

deathslash
It doesn't matter
Flash and mmh easily win their match up most likely
Then the jla gradually break down the annihilators likely quasar swiftly falling after along with Bill and then surfer is the last to fall
But regardless of who fights who, jla 10/10 laughing since when have the JLA won every single fight that they've been involved in? At the very least, they would lose 3/10. And since when has manhunter been a factor in any of his battles? The guy fails so hard at everything that he does that not even the likes of rhino, apocalypse, and killer croc combined could job as hard as him.

JBL
Superman and MM would be the first targeted. Gladiator can handle flash if he needs to. Bill could create a lightning or energy storm like the jla has never seen and focus it on them. Every member of the Anniliators can take out superman in different ways, from energy blasts to weakness or a straight up fist beating.

iceman24567
Originally posted by JBL
Superman and MM would be the first targeted. Gladiator can handle flash if he needs to. Bill could create a lightning or energy storm like the jla has never seen and focus it on them. Every member of the Anniliators can take out superman in different ways, from energy blasts to weakness or a straight up fist beating. Nobody on either team can beat Superman in a fist fight try again

hutchy1345
Gladiator can handle flash how exactly?

hutchy1345
laughing since when have the JLA won every single fight that they've been involved in? At the very least, they would lose 3/10. And since when has manhunter been a factor in any of his battles? The guy fails so hard at everything that he does that not even the likes of rhino, apocalypse, and killer croc combined could job as hard as him.
Mmh is superman with high level telepathy, shape-shifting etc lol he is a major factor is this fight

JBL
Nobody on either team can beat Superman in a fist fight try again Gladiator can.

JBL
Gladiator can handle flash how exactly? The same way far slower opponents have.

hutchy1345
Originally posted by JBL
The same way far slower opponents have.
That's PIS and you know it

iceman24567
Originally posted by JBL
Gladiator can. Gladiator is inferior to Superman in every way his team better pray he doesnt decide to fight Superman laughing

JBL
That's PIS and you know it That's comic's. He gets hit all the time.

JBL
Gladiator is inferior to Superman in every way his team better pray he doesnt decide to fight Superman laughing The team would love to have a planet destroyer fight a moon destroyer😂

iceman24567
Originally posted by JBL
The team would love to have a planet destroyer fight a moon destroyer😂 So you go back to low balling while riding on a ambiguous feat that happened well over a decade ago good job thumb up. Superman lifts earths weight for fun and could have gone higher no way is Gladiator as strong as him or hit as hard. Superman pummels anybody on team Annihilators in a fist fight

hutchy1345
Originally posted by JBL
That's comic's. He gets hit all the time.
That's because if the writer actually used wally's abilities there wouldn't be a comic lol it would over in one panel! That's PIS

Therefore on forums we ignore this and instead look at how they would actually perform irrespective of the need to drive a plot, and using this....
Flash is almost unbeatable. Whoever he faces in this fight as long as it isn't surfer they die FAST and if it is surfer then flash occupies him for so long that the rest of jla mop up and finish off the surfer

Actually flash speed force dumbs everyone

Flash solos (jk)

Jla win

JBL
So you go back to low balling while riding on a ambiguous feat that happened well over a decade ago good job thumb up. Superman lifts earths weight for fun and could have gone higher no way is Gladiator as strong as him or hit as hard. Superman pummels anybody on team Annihilators in a fist fight Gladiator destroys planets for fun, rips blackholes apart and contain solar system destroying blasts. Superman on the other hand gets one shot by small moons, barely holds a blackhole the size of a plum and has never Been clocked at 100 times light speed.

JBL
That's because if the writer actually used wally's abilities there wouldn't be a comic lol it would over in one panel! That's PIS

Therefore on forums we ignore this and instead look at how they would actually perform irrespective of the need to drive a plot, and using this....
Flash is almost unbeatable. Whoever he faces in this fight as long as it isn't surfer they die FAST and if it is surfer then flash occupies him for so long that the rest of jla mop up and finish off the surfer

Actually flash speed force dumbs everyone

Flash solos (jk)

Jla win Show Me flash doing any of this you claim. If he has never Done it In a comic , how can he do it here?

Zack M
Didn't Jay Garrick speed force dump the King of Tears?

iceman24567
Originally posted by JBL
Gladiator destroys planets for fun, rips blackholes apart and contain solar system destroying blasts. Superman on the other hand gets one shot by small moons, barely holds a blackhole the size of a plum and has never Been clocked at 100 times light speed. Low balling as usual its great thumb up Superman has also taking down whole teams of herald level characters and easy blitzes kryptonians something Gladiator would fail at

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>