Aquaman vs Ronnan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Aquaman
Pre-Flash Point
With Trident/water hand

VS

Ronnan the Accuser

zopzop
Would the Water Hand even help him here? I thought it was only effective vs magic?

psycho gundam
He might be able to whoop all 3 at once

leonidas
the hand would be limited in a forum setting i think. it had some weird abilities and it could be used in cqc if it came down to it, but it allowed him great conrtol over water and in a ring setting that wouldn't help much. the trident would def help, but ronan has a wide variety of powers in that weapon. i think i'd take ronan in this one for a majority, but arthur could def take some between his physical abilities and his trident. maybe 7/10 ronan?

EcstaticGrace
In regards to the thread I'd have to see some stuff from Ronan

Originally posted by zopzop
Would the Water Hand even help him here? I thought it was only effective vs magic?

It allowed him to heal and use hydrokinesis. Other then that it was a blunt force object, or it was really good to counter magic.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by psycho gundam
He might be able to whoop all 3 at once

I severely doubt that on the few stuff I have seen with Ronan, regardless it's not 3 on 1.

It's 1 on 1 with the stuff listed accompanying Aquaman.

zopzop
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
It allowed him to heal and use hydrokinesis. Other then that it was a blunt force object, or it was really good to counter magic.
Then it won't really help in this fight (aside from the healing).

So it's AM with his trident with healing (via the Hand) vs Ronan? IMHO, Ronan takes the majority. That universal weapon has made force fields, fired powerful energy blasts, transmuted matter, etc...

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by zopzop
Then it won't really help in this fight (aside from the healing).

So it's AM with his trident with healing (via the Hand) vs Ronan? IMHO, Ronan takes the majority. That universal weapon has made force fields, fired powerful energy blasts, transmuted matter, etc...

PC trident absorbs energy blast. Also has stabbed through very durable beings like an Imperiex Probe which to my knowledge is made from Entropy an object Darkseid's Omega Beams couldn't even phase.

Not sure about the transmutation though, could look into that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.