WWH vs Omega Red with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright in this thread Arkady has become the new Juggernaut which means he gets the suit, forced field, and foward momentum powers along with his own powers and for fun has get a standard class 100 increase.

h1a8
Originally posted by golem370
Alright in this thread Arkady has become the new Juggernaut which means he gets the suit, forced field, and foward momentum powers along with his own powers and for fun has get a standard class 100 increase. Regular Juggs could possibly beat WWH. Hulk had to bfr Juggs as proof.

Draining Hulk would just make Red stronger. He already has a healing factor.

golem370
He would be a incredible Juggernaut?

carver9
Hulk wins

golem370
How Omeganaut would have Class 100 strength + life drain + power boost + skilled fighter + force field. It imo would be one of Hulk`s toughest fights ever.

carver9
How Omeganaut would have Class 100 strength + life drain + power boost + skilled fighter + force field. It imo would be one of Hulk`s toughest fights ever.

And Hulk is still more powerful. Juggernaut will give him a fight but in the end, he will lose against the most powerful being on the planet.

golem370
Without bfr or magic mind attacks pis he can't put Omeganaut down but Hulk healing with be working to supress the death factor while being hit by Omega.

Stoic
The problem with using WW Hulk, is that he held back the entire time. So in essence this thread is about what would happen if the Green Scar actively held back, while Arcady went bull nuts on him. Fail.

BruceSkywalker
WWH takes care of business

golem370
WWH is only attack is physical ones and Juggernauts are pretty immune to physical attacks, I mean Omega without the Juggernaut is extremely durable on his own.

carver9
WWH is only attack is physical ones and Juggernauts are pretty immune to physical attacks, I mean Omega without the Juggernaut is extremely durable on his own.

Professor Hulk almost took Juggernaut out with two serious punches.

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsAvengers64.jpg.html

I highly doubt he is completely invulnerable to physical hits. He was also feeling WWH blows.

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/HulkvsJuggernaut20.jpg.html

golem370
The Scans of WWH vs Juggernaut was even until the bfr I heard the fight with Professor Hulk was a Depowered Juggernaut, But lets take the WWH vs Juggernaut but instead of Cain its Arkady a being who can feed off and amp on opponents who has way better agility reflexes, fighting skills and smarts then Cain. Omega with Juggernaut's powers would be extremely tough to stand against even with someone with an accelerated healing factor because it will make the healing factor work overtime to keep Hulk alive and then you have a skilled fighter with class 100 strength who is amping off the person he is fighting.

carver9
The Scans of WWH vs Juggernaut was even until the bfr I heard the fight with Professor Hulk was a Depowered Juggernaut, But lets take the WWH vs Juggernaut but instead of Cain its Arkady a being who can feed off and amp on opponents who has way better agility reflexes, fighting skills and smarts then Cain. Omega with Juggernaut's powers would be extremely tough to stand against even with someone with an accelerated healing factor because it will make the healing factor work overtime to keep Hulk alive and then you have a skilled fighter with class 100 strength who is amping off the person he is fighting.

Juggernaut wasn't depose red during that scene. WWH also said he wasn't there to fight Jugs which is the reason he bfred him.

StiltmanFTW
Omeganaut rapes WWH.

carver9
Originally posted by carver9
Juggernaut wasn't depose red during that scene. WWH also said he wasn't there to fight Jugs which is the reason he bfred him.

Meant to say "depowered".

golem370
Even if he wasn't there for Cain didn't stop him from fight him. This fight should and would be epic but imo Omeganaut would win eventually. It would be similar to Hulk vs Titannius

StiltmanFTW
This fight should and would be epic but imo Omeganaut would win eventually. It would be similar to Hulk vs Titannius

Titannus made a short work of Hulk.

golem370
Well in this case it would be a better fight maybe

carver9
Even if he wasn't there for Cain didn't stop him from fight him. This fight should and would be epic but imo Omeganaut would win eventually. It would be similar to Hulk vs Titannius

Cain charged at him. Of course Hulk would defend himself.

Titannus was absorbing Hulk radiation. Omega Jugs attempting to use those whips would end with them getting ripped out of his arms.

golem370
If Omega Red can effect Wolverine healing factor that even he can't last I would assume it would effect Hulks almost as bad the add the extreme tough tentacles that is draining Hulk energy and then a skilled fighter with class 100 + amping above that then you have Juggs force field too, it would be one hell of a fight Carver.

-K-M-
I assume this is classic juggernaut and not current amped Cain levels?

golem370
Classic Juggernaut levels with the potential of strength amp with Omega's powers

carver9
If Omega Red can effect Wolverine healing factor that even he can't last I would assume it would effect Hulks almost as bad the add the extreme tough tentacles that is draining Hulk energy and then a skilled fighter with class 100 + amping above that then you have Juggs force field too, it would be one hell of a fight Carver.

It would be an amazing fight but draining isn't the key here. It ain't going to work.

https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/darwin-vs-the-hulk.jpg

jrodslam
Red doesn/wouldnt drain gamme energy like that. Red drains life energy. Hes ko'd wolvie instantly when applied it.

Now i know Hulks healing factor > Wolvies, but it would be a hell of a match. Easily Hulks toughest foe. Id give Omeganaught a majority.

DarkSaint85
Didn't the Hulkbusters snap WWH's neck using this very same tactic?

OR wins.

krisblaze
How is WWH going to win this?

Omega can't be harmed through physical means and he has his healing-factor cancelling pheremones to boot.

Are there any nearby ponds where Omeganaut can get stuck?

Khazra Reborn
Juggernaut has decisive victories over Hulk, adding Omega Red's power makes this a stomp.

carver9
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Juggernaut has decisive victories over Hulk, adding Omega Red's power makes this a stomp.

Name these wins.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Didn't the Hulkbusters snap WWH's neck using this very same tactic?

OR wins.

Reducing his healing factor and attacking one spot. Different than whats going on here and looking at Hulk fts, he will rip those tentacles to pieces.

carver9
Originally posted by krisblaze
How is WWH going to win this?

Omega can't be harmed through physical means and he has his healing-factor cancelling pheremones to boot.

Are there any nearby ponds where Omeganaut can get stuck?

Why cant he be harmed?

Sin I AM
It would be an amazing fight but draining isn't the key here. It ain't going to work.

https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/darwin-vs-the-hulk.jpg

I always thought this was pis considering what darwin has adapted to

carver9
Or Hulk has infinite power like Darwin was saying.

Khazra Reborn
Name these wins.

There was one fight in the forest, they were in street clothes, Cain beat the shit out of Hulk.

Then there was another time, Cain drowned Hulk in a bucket of water or something, kind of embarrassing actually.

carver9
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
There was one fight in the forest, they were in street clothes, Cain beat the shit out of Hulk.

Then there was another time, Cain drowned Hulk in a bucket of water or something, kind of embarrassing actually.

First fight, contexxt.

2nd fight is the same fight which involved context.

Sin I AM
Or Hulk has infinite power like Darwin was saying.

That's not what he said.

Anyway I think hulk will win but it will be hard fought. I've never liked using amalgamated characters. It's hard to determine how they would fight

golem370
Is it a amalgam or a tool to add to Omega Red's already potent powers?

DarkSaint85
Reducing his healing factor and attacking one spot. Different than whats going on here and looking at Hulk fts, he will rip those tentacles to pieces.

OR will also be reducing his HF. Except he will be constantly doing so, not just once then stopping.

WWH has never ripped Juggy apart, much less carbonadium Juggy. Scans.

Sin I AM
Is it a amalgam or a tool to add to Omega Red's already potent powers?

Wanking OR a little bit. Hes cool bro but he aint the be all end all

golem370
I am just saying a he a powerful character with a tool that makes him more powerful. Cain went from a normal man to a high meta-herald level being. Omega Red is well beyond normal man adding Juggernaut powers to him would make his devastating.

Sin I AM
I am just saying a he a powerful character with a tool that makes him more powerful. Cain went from a normal man to a high meta-herald level being. Omega Red is well beyond normal man adding Juggernaut powers to him would make his devastating.

It doesn't work like that.

h1a8
If I open a thread with WWH against Full powered Juggernaut in an indestructible sealed battlefield then a good percentage of members would go for Juggs. Adding in Reds power (life drain, energy drain, healing) then it's a wrap.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
If I open a thread with WWH against Full powered Juggernaut in an indestructible sealed battlefield then a good percentage of members would go for Juggs. Adding in Reds power (life drain, energy drain, healing) then it's a wrap.

Naah, don't think a good majority would go with Jugs. Maybe you, Kris blaze, and Delta but that's about it.

golem370
Me too

DarkSaint85
This happens to WWH:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111113173/4686043-wwh_gc_3_dcp_0033.jpg

They stopped Hulks HF (which an amped OR can do) and then snapped his neck (which a massively amped OR can do).

StiltmanFTW
I thought they depowered WWHulk to his classic levels?

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

They did which is the reason he is grey.

KingD19
This version of Arkady would be strong enough to hang with WWH, more than durable enough as he's got his armor on top of Juggernaut stats. And with his death spores + life drain, Hulk would be getting noticeably weaker by the moment. And at the same time Arkady would be getting even stronger.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Now imagine the life drain/death spores of Arkady, which can already harm Wolvie....now amped massively by golem.

jrodslam
WTF? Is that canon? That was WWH?!?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by jrodslam
WTF? Is that canon? That was WWH?!?

Of course it is. Gamma Corps WWH tie-in.

golem370
To be honest I didn't mean OR's Drain and Spores would be amped just his base level strength, stamina, & durability. The strength then be amped high via his normal draining powers. I would believe OR to have a strength amp with the Juggernaut's powers to class 100 again imo.

h1a8
Hulk wouldn't be able to hurt Juggs significantly enough. And Juggs can definitely hurt Hulk. The problem here is Hulk can't amp past WWH levels and Juggs can.

Stoic
It would be extremely possible that this version of Omega Red would beat WW Hulk, but I'm wondering whether or not he would grow an immunity to the death spores? Besides, like it or not, WW Hulk held back the entire time, which is likely why people place WW Hulk in threads instead of allowing him to go for broke. I mean in a neutral setting, nothing would stop him from going all out. Because of this fact, WW Hulk loses to more characters than he should under forum rules, while World Breaker Hulk (same character) would destroy many of those same guys.

DarkSaint85
Iow, you want to ignore his character

mighty adam
Classic juggernaut was reduced to a skeleton and kept fighting effectively. Has beaten hulk before numerous times. With out bfr or TP nobody under skyfather is beating juggernaut at full power. Dam sure not hulk, not my boy superman unless he use T-VO and he hasn't used that power in years. Juggernaut is just made to beat them. Even DD would have to evolve TP to beat juggernaut and thats impossible he only evolves once beaten to have a defense to what killed him so juggernaut would beat the breaks off him too.

Stoic
Iow, you want to ignore his character

No. In a neutral arena, he wouldn't care less about going all out against a murderous monster like Omega Red. True story that.

Stoic
Originally posted by mighty adam
Classic juggernaut was reduced to a skeleton and kept fighting effectively. Has beaten hulk before numerous times. With out bfr or TP nobody under skyfather is beating juggernaut at full power. Dam sure not hulk, not my boy superman unless he use T-VO and he hasn't used that power in years. Juggernaut is just made to beat them. Even DD would have to evolve TP to beat juggernaut and thats impossible he only evolves once beaten to have a defense to what killed him so juggernaut would beat the breaks off him too.

The Juggernaut has been beaten by far less than an unleashed Green Scar. In a neutral setting, he'd have no problem with going all out against a murderer like Omega Red. That is within his character if we go by the context of how the Green Scar was portrayed on panel.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
No. In a neutral arena, he wouldn't care less about going all out against a murderous monster like Omega Red. True story that.

Except for the times he doesn't go all out, even against murderous monsters. Hulk does not kill. True story.

Unless, of course, there is a magical wishing well that brings everyone back to life, so that their deaths aren't lasting.

Which this thread does not have.

Stoic
Except for the times he doesn't go all out, even against murderous monsters. Hulk does not kill. True story.

Unless, of course, there is a magical wishing well that brings everyone back to life, so that their deaths aren't lasting.

Which this thread does not have.

The Green Scar would go all out in a neutral setting against Omega Red with the amplification, let's not kid ourselves DS. This was within his character, and he would go for broke against a monster like Arkady. Also, it is highly likely that he would develop an immunity to the death spores, as he has adapted on the fly in the past. Keep in mind, that this is the same Hulk as always except with a different attitude, and training that enabled him to ramp up to whatever level was needed in an instant. As long as he doesn't have to worry about killing innocent lives (which does not apply to Omega Red) he had no problem with pouring it on. The key here is that they are fighting in a neutral area, and not in the heart of a populated NYC.

DarkSaint85
The Green Scar would go all out in a neutral setting against Omega Red with the amplification, let's not kid ourselves DS. This was within his character, and he would go for broke against a monster like Arkady. Also, it is highly likely that he would develop an immunity to the death spores, as he has adapted on the fly in the past. Keep in mind, that this is the same Hulk as always except with a different attitude, and training that enabled him to ramp up to whatever level was needed in an instant. As long as he doesn't have to worry about killing innocent lives (which does not apply to Omega Red) he had no problem with pouring it on. The key here is that they are fighting in a neutral area, and not in the heart of a populated NYC.
When has Hulk killed, even with murderous villains?

Stoic
When has Hulk killed, even with murderous villains?

In the Dark Dimension against characters transformed into demons to reflect their past heinous deeds? Besides he isn't going to kill Arkady with the enchantment. Knocking him out though is another thing, and the Juggernaut has been knocked out in the past.

DarkSaint85
In the Dark Dimension against characters transformed into demons to reflect their their past heinous deeds? Besides he isn't going to kill Arkady with the enchantment. Knocking him out though is another thing, and the Juggernaut has been knocked out in the past.

So him going all out, which melted BiBeast etc when they were amped 1000x with mere aftershocks, would only KO Juggy?

Stoic
So him going all out, which melted BiBeast etc when they were amped 1000x with mere aftershocks, would only KO Juggy?

It's taken less in the past to KO him, so yes. We all know that there is no such thing as total invulnerability. the Juggernaut can and has been hurt by far less.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Omeganaut makes Gammatard his betabiatch.

DarkSaint85
It's taken less in the past to KO him, so yes. We all know that there is no such thing as total invulnerability. the Juggernaut can and has been hurt by far less.

As has WWH.

Stoic
As has WWH.

True. I'm just saying that it would be possible for the Hulk to win this as he actually has some very high feats. I could even argue that if he ramped up high enough, that Omega Red's attacks would become completely useless. On panel he became far more durable as his strength increased. Cain on the other hand took years to free himself from a mountain collapse, and has no strength feats to suggest that he could compete with the Hulk. Arkady in this case has none. I have to go for now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.