Molly Hayes full output vs. Strong Guy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Americarp
Can Molly beat Guido as she has so many adult heroes?

KingD19
Molly as a child is far more powerful than Guido can ever be.

jrodslam
How is she more powerful than Guido can ever be, if he doesnt have a limit to his strength? I guess his limit is his "heart condition", in which gets turned on and off like a light in books.

krisblaze
Full output had her toss that skyscraped-sized monster withouth problem.

Might be too much for him.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by jrodslam
How is she more powerful than Guido can ever be, if he doesnt have a limit to his strength? I guess his limit is his "heart condition", in which gets turned on and off like a light in books.

Aren't you a Guido buff? What's his best strength feat? I don't recall molly going against many heavy hitters

jrodslam
Guido doesnt really have lifting feats. Cant recall any at least.

Me a guido buff? Idk. Read a lot of x-factor, lol. His fight with Blob is probably his most impressive. Intense fight.

A full boeing 747 that was already in flight and was landing full speed, Guido managed to stop it with his bare hands. Thats well over 300 tons.

Sin I AM
That's cool. So probably roughly about even. I'd give him the edge in experience

jrodslam
How? Whats her punching power? Fights? Defeats? I dont know much on her.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by jrodslam
How? Whats her punching power? Fights? Defeats? I dont know much on her.

Variable. Shes has limits. She couldn't budge a doom bot with a solid punch AND it hurt her. That godzilla monster she tossed she needed an amp to complete. See Molly gets tired when she uses her abilities. That's her weakness. So if she can't one or two shot Guido she will eventually get put down. But she is strong

krisblaze
This is molly at full output, so I assume her highs are the most relevant.

This is from her weaker days, when one surge of full power let her do this:

http://s39.photobucket.com/user/marvelkris/media/Runaways/Runawaysv202016.jpg.html
http://s39.photobucket.com/user/marvelkris/media/Runaways/Runawaysv202017.jpg.html
http://s39.photobucket.com/user/marvelkris/media/Runaways/Runawaysv202018.jpg.html

jrodslam
Hard to say. He wasnt lifting it up completely. Just a foot/leg. Thats only partially the weight. And what was that shot of "caffeine"?

Sin I AM
Yea the more she strains the "sleepier" she gets. So she needed "prep" to complete that feat

krisblaze
Yes, but this fight is her at full output

Sin I AM
Originally posted by krisblaze
Yes, but this fight is her at full output

No limit fallacy? Because getting sleepy is like her thing

krisblaze
No saying that shes at full power in a thread where the stipulation is that she is at full power is not a no limits fallacy.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by krisblaze
No saying that shes at full power in a thread where the stipulation is that she is at full power is not a no limits fallacy.

Well her full output required outside prep. My point stands

jrodslam
Id still like to know what the shot of "caffeine" was.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.