What's wrong with Wookieepedia?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
I'm trying to get on wookieepedia, and it wont let me. Is it possible they blocked me from even reading pages on the site?

Darth Abonis
Never mind. I got on

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
I don't know about you, but I am sick of Wookieepedia blocking me. I was originally blocked in January of 2014, and for no good reason. All I wanted to do was make the wiki the best it could be; I never vandalized or did anything bad. However, this jerk Toprawa and Ralltiir is the one to blame. When I log on to a different computer he blocks the IP address, he is so spiteful, he would rather have the wiki be less good than not have his way. I made a page for Star Wars Insider 161, because none of those ****s did it, and it was deleted. Im sick of the Wookieepedian admins oligarchy bullying people who just love Star Wars.

relentless1
ill tel ya what they really need to man up and start filling in the blanks for the new timeline

Jmanghan
They have it on there that Revan was in Oneness when he fought Vitiate.

And that King Adas' Battle-Ax is able to create Force Storms by slamming it against the ground. :/

Jmanghan
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Ant' I'm quoting your post, but this is in response to Darth Abonis.

To Abonis: You need to make the page decent and professional-looking, considering its an entire magazine.

A few years ago, I didn't even know how to make a header or a wiki page.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.