What are Bane's best feats without a Nexus?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ziggystardust
This might sound like a troll topic, it is not. I'm not planning on reading the Trilogy any time soon, and would like a better understanding of just how powerful this dude is. If you are weary of how much a boost being on (or near) a nexus really does empower said persons, tell me why.

Ascendancy
His speed feat with his saber in the rain. He moved so quickly that in a full on downpour not a drop made it past his blade. Taking on Zannah while unarmed and after having just escaped from a dungeon. His final fight with Zannah. Her literal ability to give the Force physical form was his undoing, but in terms of combat itself he was still brutal.

His duel with Lsu, Farfalla, and company was amazing as well, but I believe he and Zannah were both amped by the dark side energies of the world and he also had his full orbalisk armor at the time so he was amped by that and able to fight with no need to defend himself at all.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Ascendancy
Taking on Zannah while unarmed and after having just escaped from a dungeon. His final fight with Zannah. Her literal ability to give the Force physical form was his undoing, but in terms of combat itself he was still brutal.

Both of these were on a nexus, actually.

As was this.

Ascendancy
I mentioned that the duel with the Jedi was on a nexus. His final duel with Zannah, was not, however. All of the dark side energies of the world had been forced into the lake, and only Zannah was able to utilize them in the form of dark side tendrils. It's also a bit ridiculous to speak against anything he did in escaping the prison even if he was amped because so was Zannah. Regardless, escaping a trained duelist while unarmed, literally being able to outmaneuver her strikes shows great prowess in both his precognition and in his overall speed.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Ascendancy
His final duel with Zannah, was not, however. All of the dark side energies of the world had been forced into the lake, and only Zannah was able to utilize them in the form of dark side tendrils.

Wrong. While it's true that the powerful dark side energies that previously dominated the planet were sealed into Lake Natth, the Huntress noted upon her arrival that the world was still a (neutral) nexus of the Force.

The OP asked for feats that were performed off-nexus, not feats that were impressive despite a nexus.

carthage
His lightning/TP defense are really the only impressive force abilities he has off nexus, Bane's tk feats while unamped are very underwhelming

carthage
He was able to withstand the spirits trying to dominate him on Ruusan, and dominate the avatar from Andeddu's holocron

SunRazer
@NewGuy - The ones against Zannah count since both would've amped, so they're more or less non-nexus feats.

NewGuy01
Learn to read.

SunRazer
I did. All I'm saying is that any of his feats relative only to Zannah can have the benefit of ignoring any proximate nexus - in other words, we can effectively say that they were done off-nexus unless it's specifically stated to have amped one more than the other.

For the ones where he damages the environment or anything, we factor in the nexus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.