The Mighty Ducks Trilogy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GordonSkywalker
Who has seen The Mighty Ducks?

Augeybana
I have doing this because the Ducks are in the Stanley Cup.But Devils all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not bad movie though.

GordonSkywalker
I have a friend who loves the movies with a passion. Emilio Estevez was not too bad either. This was post-Young Guns of course.

Augeybana
Ohhh yeah it wasn't too bad but not better then Young Guns.

GordonSkywalker
It was aimed at another audience entirely but remains somewhat impressive for fans of both him and Joshua Jackson.

BackFire349
first ones good.

Augeybana
Yeah mostly a family movie.

GordonSkywalker
I have only seen the first and not the second and third so I can't really speak of it as a whole. I was hoping someone might explain the details of Parts 2 and 3.

Augeybana
Never saw 2 but saw three weirdly.

GordonSkywalker
Yes 2 and 3 were both at a local flea market that sadly no longer exists here. It was torn down to make room for a stupid office depot store. So I never got them.

Augeybana
Thats suck 3 was not too good I hope at least 2 was good.

GordonSkywalker
I know someone who says it is good.

Augeybana
Hope so at least most of them are good.

Allor_Vader
Would the friend and someone be me? 3 sortta sucked although it did have scott whyte in it. 2 was as funny as i don't know what. Of course I pull for the vikings even though I know they loose. They are so cool. As for the 2003 stanley cup playoffs my avatar shows who I'm pulling for even though there down 0-2-0.

GordonSkywalker
{Yes the friend I was referring to is you Allor!}

Allor_Vader
YEA

GordonSkywalker
{Thought you would love the recognition}

Allor_Vader
I'm honored

GordonSkywalker
{Excellent. Excellent.}

Augeybana
Devils all the way.Like as you know my avatar shows.

ToMacco
All I know is the God damn Ducks swept the Minnesota Wild right out of the playoffs.

Augeybana
There amatuers against my Devils.

ToMacco
The Devil's suck stick out tongue stick out tongue

Augeybana
Hey Tomaccay or what ever your name don't be jealous that the duck suck @$$ Devils are the greatest.

Stanley cup winners Devils.

Allor_Vader
Well, I'm just glad to see I'm not the only one who likes hockey.

Augeybana
There's should be a sports forum.

GordonSkywalker
I see this topic has grown out of my meager efforts. Still I have nothing new to say about these films. Let the mods do what they want to about this thread.

Augeybana
Sorry GS got a little carried away My devils might win the Stanley Cup.Got a little confused there.

Roger
I have seen Mighty Ducks and liked it.

Augeybana
Really that was one of my favorite Emilo Estavez movies that and Men at work.

Roger
I like Men at Work too. He and his brother are good in it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.