Who could get out?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Thor encased Juggernaut in a steel block but he physically broke out, which of these guys could have done the same? For fun they each get 1 minute to try

1.Luke Cage
2.Doc Samson
3.She Hulk
4.Executioner
5.Thing
6.Wonder Man
7.Namor
8.Immortal Hercules
9.Aquaman
10.Sasquatch
11.Iron Man
12.Colossus

Flyattractor
Need some stats on this Block.

golem370
Not sure on stats a 15 to 20 foot steel block Juggernaut was in the middle of.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Strength/Thor%20412/THOR_1989__412_17.jpg

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by golem370
Not sure on stats a 15 to 20 foot steel block Juggernaut was in the middle of.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Strength/Thor%20412/THOR_1989__412_17.jpg

That wasn't Thor encasing Juggernaut erm Thor just cooled the steel and teleported him away.

It was the new warriors who encased Juggernaut

And maybe only herc gets out. Maybe

Flyattractor
This took only moments and yet it took Juggy some 20 odd years to dig himself out of that tunnel in Korea?

ShadowFyre
Thor actually screwed it all up by cooling it. He hardened it and though stronger, its less flexible, which would have been harder to get out of.. Not that ot mattered. If your goona teleport somebody to a whole nother dimension, seems like a steel block is just pointless.

EcstaticGrace
I'm not sure about alot of them to be honest but Aquaman was able to break out of Atlan's ice who froze all of Xebel and beyond that. Which Xebel should honestly be City size in scope if not bigger. No other Atlantean was able to notable Mera and this is ice that's restraining people several miles under the sea.

Also broke out of Tempest trying to freeze him on two different occasians, Tempest who was able to stop an island sized wave by freezing it.

krisblaze
Looks like Thor gave Juggernaut room to move his arms.

Pretty dumb move.

The mountain kept Juggs in place for 20 years.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.