What if this came true down the line ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
The potential of these two universes facing off would be very interesting to say the least.

http://screenrant.com/star-wars-star-trek-movie-trailer-mashup/

NewGuy01
There's about a 0.1% chance of it happening someday.

ares834
And that's still 0.1% too much.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NewGuy01
There's about a 0.1% chance of it happening someday. I agree but the possibilities are fun to entertain. Vader would be terrified of Khan Noonien Singh.

Rebel95
LOL Vader would just force choke him

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rebel95
LOL Vader would just force choke him Khan would shoot him. Han Solo was quicker on the draw than slow reacting Vader.

FreshestSlice
And Vader just blocked it casually with his hand.

quanchi112
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
And Vader just blocked it casually with his hand. Khan doesn't sport a shitty blaster. His gun takes down Klingon ships. I'd like to see Vader deflect that with his shitty hand.

Darth Abonis
A crossover between Trek and Wars is fascinating. More likely it will cross over with Marvel, but the Alien series is a better bet for a story. The Engineers could have been from the Star Wars galaxy, and seeded humanity their and on Earth. I'd rather like that.

playa1258
Vader would shitstomp Khan.

Flyattractor
Hopefully it wouldn't be as crappy as that Dr. WHO/ Star Trek TNG Crossover they did.

Beniboybling
No.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by quanchi112
Khan doesn't sport a shitty blaster. His gun takes down Klingon ships. I'd like to see Vader deflect that with his shitty hand. Well in another thread Vader's hand was fast enough to pin down Spiderman.

In the movie versus forum, where only movie feats are discussed.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Hopefully it wouldn't be as crappy as that Dr. WHO/ Star Trek TNG Crossover they did. There was a Dr. Who/EastEnders crossover.

Ew.

Selenial
Originally posted by Jmanghan
There was a Dr. Who/EastEnders crossover.

Ew.

Only you would complain about comic relief crossovers mmm

I mean if you're going to complain, the Call the Midwife one was weirder, imho.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Vader would shitstomp Khan. Bullshit. The guy got hurt by Tano and didn't harm her in the slightest. Khan is on another level.

quanchi112
Well in another thread Vader's hand was fast enough to pin down Spiderman.

In the movie versus forum, where only movie feats are discussed. According to who some biased Vader fanboy.

Vader's reactions in real time haven't changed and he's just about as slow in the rebels series. Khan kills him lickety split.

Zenwolf
I really hope not, I'm not big on Crossovers in general.

quanchi112
I doubt it ever will. Star Wars is popular enough it needs no help.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Zenwolf
I really hope not, I'm not big on Crossovers in general.

Why not?

Seriously, no offence intended. I just honestly don't understand how anyone could not like crossovers. When I was a kid I absolutely loved to imagine all my heroes teaming up against evil or just hanging out and interacting with each other. I still feel the same way now and I see no reason why I should feel any differently.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Why not?

Seriously, no offence intended. I just honestly don't understand how anyone could not like crossovers. I love them.

/Shrug

Just doesn't really appeal to me.

Plus when they do happen, whoever is writing it could have either no knowledge of what goes on in whichever universe they are in and what the character capabilities are, or they just have a basic idea and that isn't really all that much better either. Also being biased could also come into play.

quanchi112
Freddy vs. Jason was done right IMO. You have to honor the tone and spirit of the characters without altering key events to have them clash. This would be a tough one but I'm sure someone could work something which could be satisfying.

Klingons vs. Stormtroopers, Vulcans against Wookiees and ultimately probably becoming allies, Khan matching wits with Sith Lords, etc. Win, win.

Zenwolf
Freddy V Jason was....fine, but neither of them really had any complexity that other universes have.

Not saying they can't work, but it's a very tricky thing.

Flyattractor
There was a Dr. Who/EastEnders crossover.

Ew.
Originally posted by Selenial
Only you would complain about comic relief crossovers mmm

I mean if you're going to complain, the Call the Midwife one was weirder, imho.

Ever since they put Nu-Who on tv,,,it has been an EastEnders rip off...

And after watching TFA it looks like SW is now going the same route.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.