KotOR II: The Restoration of the Jedi Enclave

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/shootingnova/blog/kotor-ii-the-restoration-of-the-jedi-enclave/128133/

An explanation and some proof on why the Jedi Enclave was rebuilt by the Jedi Masters, or by any individual Jedi Master if you kill the other two, or by Kreia if you kill all of them.

FreshestSlice
Were you under the impression that we thought someone else did it? We weren't. No one actually cares as much as you think they do. A guy in this game is TKing an entire fleet half the time.

SunRazer
Nope. It should be pretty clear, and it's always been stupid to me that anyone could think otherwise. Just had some spare time, was bored, and decided that I wanted to put the nails in the coffin (because some people do argue against it) and prove that each of the Masters could do it individually.

Just for more Traya wank, lol.

Deronn_solo
No one actually cares, LMAO.

SunRazer
Nobody cares about them, yeah. I just want to put this so I can use it for Traya wank, as I said.

cs_zoltan
Didn't know you are into gilfs.

Selenial
Nice thread, even if most of the people here didn't contest the argument, a lot of people still do.

S_W_LeGenD
Interesting observations.

GhostRavage
Nice work.

DarthAnt66
I don't think it's fair to say they could do it alone, or else you could say Revan could do his Korriban feat fresh out of Dantooine, and if so that's a game changer.

Fated Xtasy
They couldn't do it alone.

Let alone feasibly TK anyone above Padawan or Knight level[baring Kavar who could just stun people if he wants)

Good thread regardless. I wonder who would be more involved in rebuilding the Enclave tbh

AncientPower
I hope you're joking.

SunRazer
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I don't think it's fair to say they could do it alone, or else you could say Revan could do his Korriban feat fresh out of Dantooine, and if so that's a game changer.

But they do, if you kill the other two.

And sure, it's a game changer. Part of why I rank KotOR Revan (and Revan in general) so highly nowadays.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
They couldn't do it alone.

But they do.

I'm assuming this is a joke.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by SunRazer
But they do.

Oh. You're referring to what happens if you kill two masters and leave one alive?

Completely forgot about that

Yessir, much like these characters.
jk you know ily

Jmanghan
Its not an impressive feat, so who cares.

MythLord
It's lifting big rocks and shoving them into place!

It's an amazing feat!

UCanShootMyNova
Well, it's semi-solid. wink Heu heu heu.

Petrus
For me, it's a meh feat. But good work regardless.

SunRazer
It's not like I put them on par with Anakin, lol. Not sure how impressive you were expecting it to be.

Jmanghan
I'd put it below TCW Ahsoka's feats tbh.

SunRazer
What's TCW Ahsoka's best?

Not sure if she can do this: http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/124590/5374267-twoenclaves.jpg

In a short period of time.

Jmanghan
I think she pushed a really big wall over.

SunRazer
This better not be the one in the movie, because the junior novelization confirms that she became one with the Force in order to do that, lmfao.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.