Flash Venom vs Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
1.H2H
2.Both use full powers and abilities

Who wins in each of the above?

Khazra Reborn
Current Flash stomps in both, Agent Venom could go either way, with a slight edge to Pete.

Sin I AM
What's up with current flash?

Khazra Reborn
Last I saw he was made the champion of the whole Symbiote race, and received a sizable upgrade. But I haven't read Venom Space Knight for a while, and something may have changed for all I know.

ozz81
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Last I saw he was made the champion of the whole Symbiote race, and received a sizable upgrade. But I haven't read Venom Space Knight for a while, and something may have changed for all I know.

Awesome, is he more powerful then toxin with the upgrades ?

Sin I AM
I think he is toxin

ShadowFyre
Eddie has Toxin I think. Carnage has probably displayed the most abiljties so far.

What is current Vanoms upgrades?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn

He still has that upgrade, I just don't remember any notable feats (I was only skimming through scans posted here, though).

DarkSaint85
Nothing notable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.