Black Bolt vs Daimon Hellstrom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nwg202
No prep. Standard gear.

riv6672
^^^Damn...! thumb up

SoS is portrayed so widely, power wise. At his highest i'd say he takes it.

zopzop
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^Damn...! thumb up

SoS is portrayed so widely, power wise. At his highest i'd say he takes it.
I agree with this.

At standard power levels, Black Bolt. At their best, Hellstrom with ease (he's a damn hell lord).

Surtur
They don't make hell lords like they used to though.

beatboks
I wouldnt say Hellstrom is inconsistent his power has simply had a series of progressions. Classic Hellstrom was "half" human and could only access his power at night or in evil places. In Defenders (story arc from 100 to 105 IIRC) he was made full blood demon which saw a power increase and allowed him his power all hours. Be then ascended to ruler of his own realm.

Inconsistencies were present in Classic Hellstrom but they were story based.
For example his trident draws power from hell being made from netheraniam so hes naturally more powerful i hell. His darksoul only allows him a portion of its power because he fights to keep it in check so when he gets angry he gets more powerful with more of rage.

BB wi s vs Classic but looses to Daimon post late 80's

riv6672
^^^see, to me thats confusing.
Thanks for breaking it down. thumb up

Zack M
Damion wins.

Decter
Originally posted by zopzop

At standard power levels, Black Bolt. At their best, Hellstrom with ease (he's a damn hell lord).

riv6672
Yeah that really seems to be the best way to call it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.