How good of a SW debater is Antoine Bandele?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Everyone says he's the best out of the youtube debaters.

But since most of them are awful debaters, where does that leave him?

How good of a debater do you rank him objectively?

BazookaMaster
Two "levels" lower than Beniboy and Selenial
One "level" lower than Carthage and EmperorDMB
On Cs_Zoltan level
One level above Kurk.

chingchangwalla
Nah tbh Jensaarai is the best debater. His knowledge is greater than the others too but his views are just muddled up. Antoine is the least biased but he's just as cancerous as the rest when they do 'The Council Forcecast' stuff.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Nah tbh Jensaarai is the best debater. His knowledge is greater than the others too but his views are just muddled up. Antoine is the least biased but he's just as cancerous as the rest when they do 'The Council Forcecast' stuff. Jensaairai has more knowledge, but I think Antoine is the best debater.

Because he doesn't come out and say stupid shit.

Jensaarai thinks that Vader > Yoda.

chingchangwalla
He could beat Yoda... It's not that far fetched. But yeah he low balls Yoda :/

Jmanghan
He could beat Yoda... It's not that far fetched. But yeah he low balls Yoda :/ Vader could take ROTJ, maybe ESB Yoda.

But no, he isn't taking ROTS Yoda. Its not happening, and he definitely isn't taking Prime Yoda.

chingchangwalla
:/ why not. Give me your reasons.

Jmanghan
:/ why not. Give me your reasons. Because Yoda was an equal of ROTS Sidious.

Yoda would speedblitz Vader, and if he didn't do that, he would just pin him against a wall, Vader is completely outclassed.

But if you wanna have this argument, I can make a proper thread. smile

quanchi112
Yoda would crush Vader.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Because Yoda was an equal of ROTS Sidious.

Yoda would speedblitz Vader, and if he didn't do that, he would just pin him against a wall, Vader is completely outclassed.

But if you wanna have this argument, I can make a proper thread. smile
The ****?

DarthAnt66
http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Shake-My-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif

Jmanghan
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
The ****? You think Vader would win?

Or that Yoda would give him a good fight?

Seriously, if anyone here actually thinks Vader is a good fight for Yoda, I'll leave KMC TONIGHT, I promise.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
The ****? Of course I was kidding about Yoda speedblitzing him.

However...

Vader just isn't a good fight for either of them, he gets destroyed.

DarthAnt66
Seriously, if anyone here actually thinks Vader is a good fight for Yoda, I'll leave KMC TONIGHT, I promise.
KMC be like...

http://i35.servimg.com/u/f35/17/73/92/12/kmc_ke10.png

FreshestSlice
thumb up

ares834
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
KMC be like...

http://i35.servimg.com/u/f35/17/73/92/12/kmc_ke10.png

laughing out loud

Emperordmb
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/t631071.html

Fated Xtasy
The Filonians exist to serve Ahsoka and Vader by associationyes

NewGuy01
I don't really watch VS videos, but from what I recall from the one or two of his videos I saw, he's more or less the same as DMB.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
They're all terrible for different reasons. Antoine's probably the one closest to us, but I wouldn't say that necessarily makes him better than the others as a critical thinker as much as it makes him a member of Comicvine.
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I don't really watch VS videos, but from what I recall from the one or two of his videos I saw, he's more or less the same as DMB.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6eQ78HCGEA&t=0m14s

ILS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6eQ78HCGEA&t=0m14s I've seen him do that IRL. Just sayin'.

Fated Xtasy
laughing out loud

UCanShootMyNova
Joker level and more articulate then anyone here.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
and more articulate then anyone here.
mmm

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

Kurk
What's your opinion on his Windu vs Dooku video? Only respond with something that has substance not your irrational feelings like "it's stupid" "he's an idiot".

Jmanghan
I think Goku ins.

Ursumeles
Far better than EvanNova, far worse than ShootingNova.

Jmanghan
Nova is ok, he's a bit biased when it comes to the TOR Era, but who isn't these days.

Ursumeles
LOL
Which Nova?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ursumeles
LOL
Which Nova? ShootingNova, obviously.

Ursumeles
ShootingNova is more than okay, imho he is one of the best, if not the best, SW debater atm.

|King Joker|
Joker level Should I take this as a compliment or an insult? mmm

Fated Xtasy
ShootingNova is more than okay, imho he is one of the best, if not the best, SW debater atm.

Ant's ego just got super triggered.

Ursumeles
Nah.
Ant, you know, imho you are one of the best debaters, just behind Nova, Tempest ILS, Ellimist, Myth and co. wink

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Should I take this as a compliment or an insult? mmm

You tell me. smile

UCanShootMyNova
Nah.
Ant, you know, imho you are one of the best debaters, just behind Nova, Tempest ILS, Ellimist, Myth and co. wink

"just behind... , Myth and co"

Holy sh!t that roast.

Ursumeles
"just behind... , Myth and co"

Holy sh!t that roast.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRphTqIlD3w

DarthAnt66
It must be frankly more offensive for Myth that it's considered a "roast" that he's above me. laughing out loud

As in, the stance is so blatantly false and unreal that muttering it requires a Supa Hot Fire reaction.

Ursumeles
It must be frankly more offensive for Myth that it's considered a "roast" that he's above me. laughing out loud

As in, the stance is so blatantly false and unreal that muttering it requires a Supa Hot Fire reaction.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRphTqIlD3w

UCanShootMyNova
Goddamn.

Ursumeles
So....
Ant <=> Myth>>>>>>>>> Urs >Syn ? smile

UCanShootMyNova
Oh so that's who you are. 0-0

Ursumeles
Oh so that's who you are. 0-0
Proof that You are > me? smile

Jmanghan
Proof that You are > me? smile Everyone is > You.

Ursumeles
Everyone is > You.
I am > You, at least smile
Ask Nova, Myth, Beni, Ant...

UCanShootMyNova
No no not that. Cocky bullishit I deal with on a daily basis. But you just revealed to me who you are with the Myth >>>>>>> Urs stuff.

Wolf has this weird thing where he sort of manipulates and brainwashes you into thinking you're less then him. I have a pretty good idea of what you're about now.

Haggis has done it, Rico's done it, Muser can't stop himself from doing it though he pretends like its a joke. Interesting. Thanks for informing me you're one of Wolf's.

Jmanghan
Ask Nova, Myth, Beni, Ant... You've never beaten me in a debate without the help of Myth erm.

At best you can argue that I've conceded points to you.

And you know I've beaten Myth before, right?

Ursumeles

UCanShootMyNova
Ask Nova, Myth, Beni, Ant...

Ah and there you go mentioning Wolf again. Curious. I wonder why he sent you here.

Ursumeles

UCanShootMyNova
@Urs: Wolf? Is that you?

Damn. I didn't think you had it in you to pull something like this off. I'm impressed.

It took a long while for me to figure this out. Props dude.

Jmanghan
Look up "Grievous vs Anakin (Unarmed)."

And "Where do YOU rank X2?"

Ursumeles

Jmanghan
Most of tthe forum agrees that Ant is a better debater then Myth erm

Ursumeles

UCanShootMyNova
The games up Wolf. You had a good run, I'll acknowledge that. But nobody but Muser and Wolf himself would degrade themselves to prop up Wolf this much and Muser doesn't have the ability to troll like this.

Ursumeles
Most of tthe forum agrees that Ant is a better debater then Myth erm
And? I am not even place Myth > Ant, I am just mocking Ant, lol.

Jmanghan
Urs is officially the new Quanchi.

Even though Quan is already here.

Ursumeles
The games up Wolf. You had a good run, I'll acknowledge that. But nobody but Muser and Wolf himself would degrade themselves to prop up Wolf this much and Muser doesn't have the ability to troll like this.
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/006/512/DoubleFacePalm.jpg

UCanShootMyNova
And now that I know it's you it's so clear. The defensiveness Wolf exudes on a daily basis. :mmmm:

Should have seen this a while ago.

Ursumeles

Lol.

Ursumeles

UCanShootMyNova
So what was the motivation for this Wolf? Genuinely curious.

And yeah yeah I get it you're not Wolf blah blah.

But you can tell me about it over g chat if you want. As I said I'm genuinely interested in what inspired it.

DarthAnt66
Urs isn't Wollf, DD. Stop being cringy.

UCanShootMyNova
@Wolf: Right Urs. Right. wink

UCanShootMyNova
Urs isn't Wollf, DD. Stop being cringy.

Honestly I'm pretty sure it is. If not he's definitely under Wolf's thumb. Nobody but Muser does the Myth >>>>>> me thing. That must mean he's cowed this guy pretty hard wherever he found him. Luckily the other members of the g chat broke out of that habit a while back.

UCanShootMyNova
I almost feel bad. I prefer your style Ant. You like making acolytes but you arm them with your biased information and see what they do with it. Wolf is creepier because he actively searches them out and indoctrinates them like he tried to do with me a few years back.

Ursumeles

UCanShootMyNova
Alright I'll humor you. Why did he send you? And for what? Does Wolf seriously think he can make KMC his by flooding it with minions? He realizes how futile that is doesn't he? And how sh!tty of a prize that would ultimately be if he did win it.

Jmanghan
I've only seen you disagree in the "Top New Jedi Order Members" page.

Ursumeles
I've only seen you disagree in the "Top New Jedi Order Members" page.
Who can solo Trayas Academy, he has Saba=Kenth in the Force, I have him above her, I have Onimi, Maul and Vergere higher than he has, I have Dooku > Bane...

Ursumeles
And for what?
15 Euro.

UCanShootMyNova
Knew it. smile

DarthAnt66
Bandele be lurking. mmm

quanchi112
Another victory of mine over Palpatine fanboyism. Voldemort is definitely more evil than Palpatine as well as more powerful.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t553040.html

Jmanghan
bump

Emperordmb
Better than you

MythLord
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Better than you

Ursumeles

JKBart
Better than you

Azronger
Better than you

Kurk
Remember when Jmanghan was crying on some thread a few years back over people throwing around "an hero" due to it being disrespectful to the original victim? laughing

samappo
I personally think all of them are pretty bad ... sure they've got knowledge, but they just dramatise it too much and come up with really weird conclusions or scenarios that fit their fantasy battle rather than observing the facts objectively.

Just like their stupid Forcecast episode arguing for Sheev being a shitty duelist who makes up with speed.

Even though that directly opposes a series of blunt statements by Gillard that Sidious is basically the best duelist ever.

quanchi112

Even though Quan is already here. Jmanghan, please don't ever bring up my name you depressed and lonely individual. You are the most sensitive and you lack brain cells, coherence, and fail to ever articulate your points.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurk
Remember when Jmanghan was crying on some thread a few years back over people throwing around "an hero" due to it being disrespectful to the original victim? laughing Hes as weak as they come and I remember when he's cry and beg for people to stop. It's on now. He wants to act big and bad now when I know he's really an insecure and sensitive snowflake.

Rockydonovang
Not very good, but that's fine since per his own admission, he doesn't focus on debating.

samappo
Bro you never replied to our old Sheev/Mace who won debate? Chicken?

MythLord
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Not very good, but that's fine since per his own admission, he doesn't focus on debating.

I find not focusing on debating and yet still making Versus videos as oxymoronic. If you're gonna make hypothetical fights and battles, then you'd need to be able to quantify and explain your position or defend it should it fall under scrutiny.

godemperortrump
Originally posted by MythLord
I find not focusing on debating and yet still making Versus videos as oxymoronic. If you're gonna make hypothetical fights and battles, then you'd need to be able to quantify and explain your position or defend it should it fall under scrutiny.

Agreed. He also tries to play both sides and frequently cucks to Jen, Reti and Evan in the Forcecast videos.

He tries to appeal to the anti-versus series youtuber guys like you and virtually everyone on here, but still makes dumb videos like Proxy vs Grievous and let's Jensaarai walk all over him.

He's just very beta.

godemperortrump
Originally posted by samappo
I personally think all of them are pretty bad ... sure they've got knowledge, but they just dramatise it too much and come up with really weird conclusions or scenarios that fit their fantasy battle rather than observing the facts objectively.

Just like their stupid Forcecast episode arguing for Sheev being a shitty duelist who makes up with speed.

Even though that directly opposes a series of blunt statements by Gillard that Sidious is basically the best duelist ever.

They completely disregard plain facts too, as if they're opinion is > canon.

"I don't care what the sourcebooks say, it makes no sense for Palpatine to be a master duelist." I think that's the exact quote.

They really do it to convey their fanboyism. Whether that be Reti4 with Plo Koon & Shaak Ti, Jensaarai with his Vader > Yoda garbage, Evan with his Katarn/Kenobi/Jaina wank. It's all just cringey.

JKBart
Originally posted by MythLord
I find not focusing on debating and yet still making Versus videos as oxymoronic. If you're gonna make hypothetical fights and battles, then you'd need to be able to quantify and explain your position or defend it should it fall under scrutiny. thumb up

quanchi112
Bro you never replied to our old Sheev/Mace who won debate? Chicken? Who are you talking to ?

samappo
I was talking to Quanchi.

And yeah, I think it's disgusting. If you actually think Vader > Yoda ... you're just a fanboy.

And come on. Gillard himself tells us as fact that Sidious is the best duelist out there.

quanchi112
I was talking to Quanchi.

And yeah, I think it's disgusting. If you actually think Vader > Yoda ... you're just a fanboy.

And come on. Gillard himself tells us as fact that Sidious is the best duelist out there. Post a link to the thread.

samappo
It's in this actual thread.

cs_zoltan
What's up with quanchi and bald villains?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.