Killmonger and T'Challa (naked) vs. Bronze Tiger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
stick out tongue

deathslash
1. This is a lot of black on black man action. You trying to make a statement about your sexuality?

2. The team definitely wins.

StiltmanFTW
I just want more of abhi v leo.

deathslash
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I just want more of abhi v leo. oh, well then, let me get the popcorn. But I think we both know who's gonna win this debate.

StiltmanFTW
Btw, look at carv in this thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f89/t630934.html

Try not to laugh haermm

deathslash
Btw, look at carv in this thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f89/t630934.html

Try not to laugh haermm I tried. But goddamn is that funny. laughing laughing laughing

StiltmanFTW
12 years spent on a comic book forum.

Twelve. Years.

And still doesn't know what MCU is. This is just... incredible. Way more incredible than Hulk.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by deathslash
1. This is a lot of black on black man action. You trying to make a statement about your sexuality?

2. The team definitely wins.
thumb up

1. Stilt is the forum "horny guy" as per Carvster. No gender, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnicity, or religion is safe.

2. Team

TheHulkster
Either KM or BP buck naked can win or stalemate alone, especially KM.

deathslash
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Either KM or BP buck naked can win or stalemate alone, especially KM. I like the way you think son. Congratulations, you've earned my respect.Originally posted by celeyhyga17
thumb up

1. Stilt is the forum "horny guy" as per Carvster. No gender, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnicity, or religion is safe.

2. Team laughing thumb up

Facee
12 years spent on a comic book forum.

Twelve. Years.

And still doesn't know what MCU is. This is just... incredible. Way more incredible than Hulk.

12 years, he could have become a doctor in that time frame...

Also, team wins. And 3 black men gangbanging you is your sexual fantasy isn't it ? shifty

Supermutant
At least give him a lion cloth, even Ka-Zar wears one.

abhilegend
Split.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.