Nightwing vs Winter Soldier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RadZoa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1-oA5joVOk

Not sure if anyone else saw this.

Zack M
Does Grayson get his tech from Spyral?

RadZoa
Originally posted by Zack M
Does Grayson get his tech from Spyral? What does this tech do exactly?

Zack M
Able to fool with Midnighter's senses, IIRC.

RadZoa
No Spyral tech

Sin I AM
Nightwing for the majority

StiltmanFTW
I'm not a big fan of comic Bucky (MCU version was done extremely well, though), but he has some beastly feats.

Could go either way.

leonidas
i'd take bucky more often than not.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up Dick wouldn't be able to use the evironment in a default KMC environment.

deathslash
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
thumb up Dick wouldn't be able to use the evironment in a default KMC environment. thumb up Grayson would jump into the air to avoid the first barrage, get shot and die and the psychic scream that the universe sends out in the wake of his death would turn into a massive tidal wave of emotional energy that would strike Abhi in the face just as he logs on to KMC and the shock would put him in a coma. A few weeks later, his family would decide to pull the plug. But Abhi, he's a fighter, so he'd keep breathing; but superman, he'd know that all that awaits abhi is a life as a vegetable. So at night, he'd sneak into the hospital, take a pillow, and snuff out abhi.

BruceSkywalker
Nightwing. agile enough to avoid bullets..

buletproof batsuit...

Bucky loses

Zack M
Nightwing more often than not. Especially with his recent feats.

Decter
I wanna say NW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.